giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
sorry but are you stupid or you just pretending? The game has 2 paths. Alpha route and beta route. If you are on Alpha route there is no ntr what so ever. Nobody will fuck any of your girls. If you are on beta route your girl will be fucked by others since well you are a 'beta' as you can see it from the name of the path. If you don't know what choices are for alpha and beta (it is pretty obvious tbh) use the god damn walkthrough in the OP. It will show you both alpha and beta routes and choices. This conversation gone way too long really
I have never used the term stupid with anyone on the forum yet, but ... thanks for the explanation. I will follow the alpha route (y)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I have never used the term stupid with anyone on the forum yet, but ... thanks for the explanation. I will follow the alpha route (y)
Sorry I probably came as rude but I and some other people trying to explain to you the same thing for couple of comments and it seemed like you never read or somehow didn't undertstand dunno. Enjoy the game

magus448

May 22, 2018
sorry but are you stupid or you just pretending? The game has 2 paths. Alpha route and beta route. If you are on Alpha route there is no ntr what so ever. Nobody will fuck any of your girls. If you are on beta route your girl will be fucked by others since well you are a 'beta' as you can see it from the name of the path. If you don't know what choices are for alpha and beta (it is pretty obvious tbh) use the god damn walkthrough in the OP. It will show you both alpha and beta routes and choices. This conversation gone way too long really
There was supposed to be three paths. Alpha, Beta, and Diplomat. The latter being where you could chose X LI go with the MC or other guys. It was also branched off of beta. Unless that was dropped at the same time as the writer change.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There was supposed to be three paths. Alpha, Beta, and Diplomat. The latter being where you could chose X LI go with the MC or other guys. It was also branched off of beta.
Diplomat still exists, but it is hard to gain/keep the necessary amount of points if one of the chosen girls is Tracy or Sunny. It is easier if you go after e.g. Karla and Lisa. In one playthrough I kept them in my bed even with the confidence points a bit below 0, but that is a very fine line, depending when you have these point scores, a bit more lower and you go onto the beta path. If you keep the confidence points above 0 you are on the safer side.
Putting Tracy and/or Sunny into the mix makes the diplomat path more interesting. There you have to finetune it really well, you have to monitor the point situation carefully. In one playthrough Tracy went onto the date with the barkeeper and I had the first beta dream with her, but later on I had the (second) restaurant date with Tracy. You can go from beta, voyeur or undecided to alpha, diplomat by choosing carefully and testing out over several playthroughs where tipping points are.
Some situations give you more control. For instance the date with Lisa can be done successfully even with low point scores (at least not totally down) if chosen well. Likewise you can choose if Tracy´s modelling will be "just" sexy or slutty, no matter your points even on alpha and beta.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
So, if I take the beta route, there is some choices there along the way where I can raise the confidence and love points from some of the characters without affecting my route. My question is, does it really matter to raise them or not?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So, if I take the beta route, there is some choices there along the way where I can raise the confidence and love points from some of the characters without affecting my route. My question is, does it really matter to raise them or not?
Yes, it does matter, depending on what type of beta you want to be. As I wrote above, I wanted to test if I can go from beta to diplomat/alpha when it comes to Tracy. And you can. In the beginning I made some beta choices with some alpha choices, because you cannot let the confidence points fall too low, since it can be too difficult to raise them later enough.

In this case I had early beta events like the barkeeper date or Marcus hanging around, by the time you can choose to go to the beach with your Mom, the barkeeper did not meet up despite having dated Tracy, ergo it was the "alpha" version of the beach trip. The Confi points were in the low positive range at the time. Important, high love/like point scores can help mitigate some things as well.
When you go after Tracy and Sunny, Corruption and Slut points play a role too, these will be more important in later versions of the game, e.g. sharing of girls. Here the Like points with the guys like Marcus will play a role as well then.

Another thing where you can see how the different point scores work, is when you playfight with Karla in the school pool. If your scores are too low, you cannot continue the playfight. After that it will be extremly difficult to woo Karla. The longer playfight helps greatly in this endeavour.
So for instance if you want to date just Karla and let the rest be beta or voyeur, you only have to keep a not too low (but does not need to be skyhigh or so) amount of Confidence and as much Like points for Karla as you can.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, it does matter, depending on what type of beta you want to be. As I wrote above, I wanted to test if I can go from beta to diplomat/alpha when it comes to Tracy. And you can. In the beginning I made some beta choices with some alpha choices, because you cannot let the confidence points fall too low, since it can be too difficult to raise them later enough.

In this case I had early beta events like the barkeeper date or Marcus hanging around, by the time you can choose to go to the beach with your Mom, the barkeeper did not meet up despite having dated Tracy, ergo it was the "alpha" version of the beach trip. The Confi points were in the low positive range at the time. Important, high love/like point scores can help mitigate some things as well.
When you go after Tracy and Sunny, Corruption and Slut points play a role too, these will be more important in later versions of the game, e.g. sharing of girls. Here the Like points with the guys like Marcus will play a role as well then.

Another thing where you can see how the different point scores work, is when you playfight with Karla in the school pool. If your scores are too low, you cannot continue the playfight. After that it will be extremly difficult to woo Karla. The longer playfight helps greatly in this endeavour.
So for instance if you want to date just Karla and let the rest be beta or voyeur, you only have to keep a not too low (but does not need to be skyhigh or so) amount of Confidence and as much Like points for Karla as you can.
That's some thorough explaination. I understands better now, thank you. I guess how the point system works are really confusing because of this whole diplomat thing. You can't see the benefits from it now but I'm sure it will play as an important factors later on in the game. Thanks again.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's some thorough explaination. I understands better now, thank you. I guess how the point system works are really confusing because of this whole diplomat thing. You can't see the benefits from it now but I'm sure it will play as an important factors later on in the game. Thanks again.
Thank you, glad to be of help! Yes, the point system can be cofusing, especially since IIRC some event point allocations have changed over the various versions to better accomodate the longer gametime and the game itself has still quite a way to go. I myself have only a rough estimation of needed point levels, since you have various events where you can gain points across all persons present and some only for specific characters. I think changing between alpha/diplomat/beta will become easier the longer the game extends and more points can be gained and lost.
An example is that playfight with Karla. At the moment it is really important to be able to get the longer playfight to become Karla´s boyfriend. In later versions of the game this might not be as important as it is now, because you might be able to gain enough Confi and Like points (but with a longer beta/voyeur phase) for Karla beyond that point.

Then there are some special tipping points in the game. For instance, you can choose how Tracy´s modelling career goes, sexy or slutty, no matter what path you are on. But that is not always this obvious. In the actual case of Tracy for example, when Felix dumps her, at the moment it is important that you support her if you want to woo Tracy. It might/is still be possible to get her as a girlfriend in later game versions if you do not comfort her in that event, but she will sleep around and it will be much harder and with a longer beta phase to finally get Tracy.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

JumPin

May 14, 2020
I particularly hate NTR with all my might, but I still gave the game a chance, i liked the renderings and the game's premise. It is noticeable the author's favoritism for the beta route, with each update the beta route advances much more than the alpha, both in the sexual part and in the relationship (the development with Tracy and Sunny in each route makes this very clear).

I sincerely hope that the author will pay attention to both routes equally, because if I continue in this way my interest in the game will drop more and more and probably from many other users.

PS :. Karla is my favorite girl.

kai1990

May 19, 2017
if ye hate ntr why you play so many hate it yet they play different ntr wich says in the description it is ntr if ye see that dont play otherwise stop btching in these forums because its you all disliking ntr and btching about it that most developers dont finish their games and then ye complain about that too... gee i wonder why... next time check if the game is ntr or not if ye see it dont play okay..

oh and kinda bumbed we dont see the first fck scene from sunny marcus wich is weird that sammy guy said he had the key of marcus house and complain about his drone? then ye see at home the guy said he will give video? im so hoping we get to see that first fck scene from sunny and marcus must be wild after hearing doggystyle and even the neighbores could hear it and would like to see much more voyeur scenes ^^ am loving it

Reactions: Tiasung

kai1990

May 19, 2017
oh and another there is seperate route 1 normal and 1 ntr youdont have to playntr if ye dont like it so then dont try it???? just saying

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
oh and another there is seperate route 1 normal and 1 ntr youdont have to playntr if ye dont like it so then dont try it???? just saying
I don't think they are really playing NTR path.They just see there is no content with Sunny or Tracy on alpha route and that immediately means the time was spend on beta and ntr scenes instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiasung and Rundmck

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
if ye hate ntr why you play so many hate it yet they play different ntr wich says in the description it is ntr if ye see that dont play otherwise stop btching in these forums because its you all disliking ntr and btching about it that most developers dont finish their games
Seems again there is a misunderstanding here you seem to think that all of the complaints come from NonNTR players or NTR haters as you call them, and I will grant you some of the stronger anti NTR ones probably do.
But despite some NTR players and NonNTR players thinking there are only two types of players, NTR players and NonNTR players they are infact wrong.
There are also Players that neither like or dislike NTR and a therefore more than entitled to play either type of game and then moan and bitch about it if they so choose.
And most DEV's dont complete because they either get a job or work out its not that easy to get rich just making games,
If it was just because of the bitching as you claim The Engagement would never of been completed.
And some of the complaints do come from thoughs players then there are others who were led to beleive the game was supossed to have 3 routes NTR, NonNTR and a mix of both called Diplomtic.
But since some of you only ever play NTR I wouldn't expect them to know that.
I could tell you that the game was originaly presented more as a game where the MC could become the Alpha and dominate all other males with the option to steal their girls if he wanted or risk being NTR'd if he messed up and failed to do so.
But I don't have a copy of the original OP for this game so don't expect you to believe that or for King of lust to agree thats what it was since the game turned into an NTR feast with only lipservise to the Alpha path.
My personal opinion is completing an Alpha path before the Beta path makes more sence but I don't make games.
I'll freely admit I much prefer not to play NTR but only because most of it is so badly writen or thought out it makes fuck all sence.
But the Idea of dominating all other males in the game (essentially being top dog and owning all the women) did appeal to me.
And It started out fine but quickly started to go almost exclusivly BETA path and I had already figgered out it was gonna continue that way. so I have been waiting to see if the DEV plans to update the the Alpha path properly possibly once he completes Beta path or if he just dosn't bother and calls the game complete.
And if he do's complete the Alpha path I will then have to decide if i want to play a game when knowing the mom and sister are the bigest sluts in the game.

Just saying.

JumPin

May 14, 2020
At no time did I say I was playing the NTR route, except that this game is not focused on NTR otherwise there would be no alpha route.

What I'm saying is that the content is uneven, while the beta route is well developed, the alpha route lacks content.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Seems again there is a misunderstanding here you seem to think that all of the complaints come from NonNTR players or NTR haters as you call them, and I will grant you some of the stronger anti NTR ones probably do.
But despite some NTR players and NonNTR players thinking there are only two types of players, NTR players and NonNTR players they are infact wrong.
There are also Players that neither like or dislike NTR and a therefore more than entitled to play either type of game and then moan and bitch about it if they so choose.
And most DEV's dont complete because they either get a job or work out its not that easy to get rich just making games,
If it was just because of the bitching as you claim The Engagement would never of been completed.
And some of the complaints do come from thoughs players then there are others who were led to beleive the game was supossed to have 3 routes NTR, NonNTR and a mix of both called Diplomtic.
But since some of you only ever play NTR I wouldn't expect them to know that.
I could tell you that the game was originaly presented more as a game where the MC could become the Alpha and dominate all other males with the option to steal their girls if he wanted or risk being NTR'd if he messed up and failed to do so.
But I don't have a copy of the original OP for this game so don't expect you to believe that or for King of lust to agree thats what it was since the game turned into an NTR feast with only lipservise to the Alpha path.
My personal opinion is completing an Alpha path before the Beta path makes more sence but I don't make games.
I'll freely admit I much prefer not to play NTR but only because most of it is so badly writen or thought out it makes fuck all sence.
But the Idea of dominating all other males in the game (essentially being top dog and owning all the women) did appeal to me.
And It started out fine but quickly started to go almost exclusivly BETA path and I had already figgered out it was gonna continue that way. so I have been waiting to see if the DEV plans to update the the Alpha path properly possibly once he completes Beta path or if he just dosn't bother and calls the game complete.
And if he do's complete the Alpha path I will then have to decide if i want to play a game when knowing the mom and sister are the bigest sluts in the game.

Just saying.
When the game first appeared, there were promisses of it being a choose your path type of game, where you had 3 options, ! NTR, 2 Harem/Non NTR and 3 Diplomathic,that was sell like you could choose some girls you want to pursuit or not. If I remember it right it was stated in the game description.

Then it seems like the first writer shared the same like for kinks like KIng do, that are NTR, and the promissed game with "routes" became, mostly focused in NTR while the other "route" was you chasing away the other guys all the time and not progressing with anyone. Then the new writer came much later and tried to solve the problems of the game, meaning putting real content in the alpha path. But the problem is that he kind of forgot about the main girls and they are only developed in the beta. A side girl is nice, but if you don't get progress with the main girls in the "alpha" route while they are fucking all the guys in the beta route, it just seems like the side girls are like scraps that they throw to the people that play the alpha route to keep them quiet, saying things like it has content, it has more than the beta, things like that, when in reality the disparity between paths is huge.

One of the huge problems that I see with this game is character discontinuity. Meaning that the characters, to be characters need to act the same, no matter if the MC is alpha or beta, they must be the same to be called characters and not just blank dolls. So if a girl is shy and hard to get in the alpha route, it should be the same in the beta for the other guys. But the problem is that it doesn't work like that in this game. The problem is even huge when it affects main characters, the mother and the sister, if the discontinuity in the way the characters act were with a side girl, then it won't be a huge problem. But when you know that the mom is a slut quickly in the beta while in the alpha she is a prude woman, it is a mistake. Same problem with the sister, she can't do shit with the MC in alpha, but she is happily fucking and doing other sexual things with Marcus in the beta. If they wanted to not make continuity problems with their characters, they should have made the mom and sis hard to get in the beta path, or make them easier to get in the alpha.

If they had done that, then it wouldn't have that much problems, but when in one path they are sluts, easily, and in the "alpha" we aren't even close to get anything sexual with them, it's distastefull. Right now if you came for the incest you don't get anything, at all, well almost anything since you can get some with the aunt (another bone to the alpha players to shut them, she has no problem with incest, but then with the other family members, devs said that it must be slow because incest isn't normal, but well the aunt must be different then). Hell you don't get incest at all with the main characters, no matter if you are in beta or alpha, since seeing your family members fucking isn't incest, no matter what DS said:whistle:.

To me the worst problem is the romance, the game is tagged as romance, it has romance in the genre and the problem is they are making it wrong. In romance you are supposed to care about the partners you are romancing and want to be with them. The thing is that if you don't progress the romance with the main characters before you progress the NTR of the main characters, then it becomes a huge problem. Since why should I want to pursuit a character that I know is a slut? Or a character that I know it's easy as fuck to get for others? Why should I care for them if I know how they would act if I don't hand guide them out of trouble? Right now I have lost all the interest in the mom and the sis of this game, in a romantic way, since I know they are sluts who has no problem to fuck with the first player guy they see.

By the time we get something with them in the alpha path I won't care at all about them, why should I? By that time they would have fucked the whole island, minus MC, in the beta while you are holding hands in the alpha, and since the characters are the same, same traits, same personality, etc. It makes a huge problem, because targetting the romance crowd and then making it wrong won't get you far. They should have made the romance with the girls and the MC first, with the main girls, before than the NTR, because it ruins the charater for those seeking a game with romance, no one wants to romance a slut, fuck her, yep, romance her, nope.

At the very least they should have make the romance sex in the alpha with the main girls and the NTR with the main girls in the beta at the same update, that way you don't ruin them to those seeking romance, otherwise you got this, a side loving it and other side hating it and you also lose future support to your game. Must be because they don't really get how the romance genre works and how making the NTR with the girls before the romance ruin the want to pursuit them romantically.

But well, that's my opinion, since devs don't want to answer to any criticism of their game, unless it is NTR, then KIng will answer you. Otherwise no answer, but they should know better than me, since they are making a game and I'm not, so I may be wrong, we will never really know.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
[wall of text]
And this is where I respectfully disagree. And it may be a hill I'm dying on, also repeating myself. I see the paths as parallel universes, not "Schrödinger's behaviour". For one, what happens on the alpha paths excludes what's happening on the beta path and vice versa. You can't be [aunt Liza's scene] with the MC, riding him into oblivion, and have him standing on the balcony jerking off while she does another guy at the same time.

"For two", if I'm not into that NTR stuff, why would I even know how they behave in the parallel universe? I simply don't care. I'll improve the MC's skills with Karla, Maude and Aunt Liza for now so that Tracy and Sunny will have a better time later. Their turn will come, as we've got an in with Mommy Dearest now. Also I am sure that Sophie will in time realise that Marcus is made a fool by the MC and an intellectual inferior.

(Mind you, I took a peek at the gallery and watched some beta scenes. Some are quite nice, while others had me groan - like passing out while watching Marcus and Sophie. Definitely not my cup of tea, but if that's what floats people's boats, be my guest. But again, those are nice fantasies and alternate realities, for all I care those scenes never happened in canon.)

Loopx

May 5, 2020
Doubt, in this latest update when we go to meet Tracy, getting all the choices right, can we unlock the sex scenes? or does it really consist only of light flirtation? And if you let go, what are the choices? Thanks for the attention ^^

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
And this is where I respectfully disagree. And it may be a hill I'm dying on, also repeating myself. I see the paths as parallel universes, not "Schrödinger's behaviour". For one, what happens on the alpha paths excludes what's happening on the beta path and vice versa. You can't be [aunt Liza's scene] with the MC, riding him into oblivion, and have him standing on the balcony jerking off while she does another guy at the same time.

"For two", if I'm not into that NTR stuff, why would I even know how they behave in the parallel universe? I simply don't care. I'll improve the MC's skills with Karla, Maude and Aunt Liza for now so that Tracy and Sunny will have a better time later. Their turn will come, as we've got an in with Mommy Dearest now. Also I am sure that Sophie will in time realise that Marcus is made a fool by the MC and an intellectual inferior.

(Mind you, I took a peek at the gallery and watched some beta scenes. Some are quite nice, while others had me groan - like passing out while watching Marcus and Sophie. Definitely not my cup of tea, but if that's what floats people's boats, be my guest. But again, those are nice fantasies and alternate realities, for all I care those scenes never happened in canon.)
Let's just agree to disagree then. To me a character must act/be the same in all the paths, to be called a character with a defined personality, with traits, etc, instead of a blank doll. Because if they act different just because another character (the MC) acts in one way or another it's bullshit. They should be the same in all the paths, and have the same difficult level to get in all the same paths, example: a shy character, must be a shy character in both paths, not shy in one and you have to grind 12453 updates to hold hands and in the other path she is shy one update and the other she is fucking all the guys, it erase all that makes her a character just to get the sex scene in the other path.

The real way the characters act, is where you as MC don't interfere, that would be called the core of the character, since we aren't hand holding them to make the "right" choice, so that's why I say that if you are a guy looking for a romance game, seeing/knowing that the characters you are pursuing are easy sluts in one path while you are holding hands with them in the other, it will ruin the character. Again who would want to pursuit romantically a slut?

But again it's what I think, so if you don't think like that, then let's just agree to disagree and let it at that.

Reactions: Loopx

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
Day 21 Triss greets the MC as hi mc so missing a flag there :sneaky:
same day Karla same flag missing

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes