Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Let the dev do whatever he want if he prefers ntr let him do ntr it's his game but dont go saying something that later you wont live up to it coz that aint good for business.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Shit still works so much better IMO with the MC not blood related to Tracy and Sunny as he hasn't officially been since at least the original .3, making it a step relationship should reduce the hang up with them and makes the Lisa's eagerness with her "nephew" compared to Tracy and Sunny less of an issue in comparison. The only problem then is just the problem with dragging things out, especially with Sunny at least since I never got any impression that Sunny really views the MC as an actual brother.

Therado12

Jul 30, 2019
Does this game actually have sex scenes? Cause from my play through I couldn't find any, I think their was the aunt but... I feel that doesn't count

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Alpha path: none, you just touched sis's boobs (missable) and mom is about to release her wild side since she "half-tugged" you at the end of the latest update.

Beta path: Apparently two scenes with Mom and Lucas, one flashback, one dream, and one Sunny / Marcus scene

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Alpha path: none, you just touched sis's boobs (missable) and mom is about to release her wild side since she "half-tugged" you at the end of the latest update.

Beta path: Apparently two scenes with Mom and Lucas, one flashback, one dream, and one Sunny / Marcus scene
Is that true? You are telling me that a 2 years old game doesen't have sex scene in a non netorare path? Did i get it wrong?

Reactions: Milflover68

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, of course you have sex scenes on the Alpha Path, just not yet with Tracy and Sunny. Two years isn't that accurate either since the game has been reworked midway and there has been a writer change.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Is that true? You are telling me that a 2 years old game doesen't have sex scene in a non netorare path? Did i get it wrong?
There is a lot of NTR content with Sunny. HJs, BJs, and even sex. Tracy has very little content on either path, but there is a sex scene with Tracy in the NTR route. But there is no alpha content with Sunny or Tracy as of right now. There's lots of content for side girls in alpha route.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes