Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not going to read to much into that MC and Tracey picture I think I'd just be getting my hopes up :LOL:

Reactions: D Dog

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I'm not going to read to much into that MC and Tracey picture I think I'd just be getting my hopes up :LOL:
Good choice. The scene is probably going to play out like this, "Mc you don't have to go back to your room, you can stay and sleep with me here in my bed." Mc undress to his boxers and gets into the bed. While laying under covers he watches Tracy strip down to her sexy underwear, "You very beautiful, Mom" Tracy joins mc in bed kisses his cheek and says, "Thank you baby. Good night."
That how I see this scene playing out. However, I do hope I am wrong and it will end with hot steamy good night sex. :sneaky:

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Good choice. The scene is probably going to play out like this, "Mc you don't have to go back to your room, you can stay and sleep with me here in my bed." Mc undress to his boxers and gets into the bed. While laying under covers he watches Tracy strip down to her sexy underwear, "You very beautiful, Mom" Tracy joins mc in bed kisses his cheek and says, "Thank you baby. Good night."
That how I see this scene playing out. However, I do hope I am wrong and it will end with hot steamy good night sex. :sneaky:
Yeah, I'd say that sounds accurate I think any sex scene with her and even Sunny will be still a bit of a wait although certainly worth the wait for the time being as there is other girls and I'm sure there will be smaller actions with Tracey and Sunny which will end up leading to the main event.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah,don't go that way.
Funny August is really soon,almost 1 year after the promise that there will be big progress with both Tracy and Sunny on so called alpha path.
It seems there will be only 1 update and I doubt we really will get anything significant with them.
Didn't we have the re-worked version in between that time or was that before? Because I remember there was a time when we didn't get so much new content just the re-worked stuff.
Yes,just after rework that taked way more than expected.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah,don't go that way.
Funny August is really soon,almost 1 year after the promise that there will be big progress with both Tracy and Sunny on so called alpha path.
It seems there will be only 1 update and I doubt we really will get anything significant with them.
Didn't we have the re-worked version in between that time or was that before? Because I remember there was a time when we didn't get so much new content just the re-worked stuff.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait for the MC to watch in horror/excitement as Marcus enjoys himself with 2 gals at the beach in front of him.

For the Alpha path, I understand some ppl might be annoyed about the lack of "off-screen" development that has occurred in the NTR path yet not the alpha path...

I am sure this will happen soon though.

Reactions: mickster101

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I can't wait for the MC to watch in horror/excitement as Marcus enjoys himself with 2 gals at the beach in front of him.

For the Alpha path, I understand some ppl might be annoyed about the lack of "off-screen" development that has occurred in the NTR path yet not the alpha path...

I am sure this will happen soon though.
And I am sure that won't happen soon.
We are not even on steady kissing phase,for full incest I bet we have to wait at least 1 more year.Obviosly the promise for big progress with Tracy and Sunny until August/September 2020 won't happen.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
And I am sure that won't happen soon.
We are not even on steady kissing phase,for full incest I bet we have to wait at least 1 more year.Obviosly the promise for big progress with Tracy and Sunny until August/September 2020 won't happen.
"wait at least 1 more year" :unsure:

Time is my biggest consumer dream. I have been eliminating the frustrations in my life, it is likely that I will give up many games that aim to create expectations. :censored:

Reactions: Ursus4321

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Nice prediction
Is there anything we can do to help speed the production? I'm a fan of the game and a game developer as well. I know python and could help with some coding. Really it's just a matter of putting in the scene changes and dialogue lines.(EDIT: well and var changes and switches but I can do that too!)

Let me know if I can help!

Dragbeard

Jul 22, 2017
Is there anything we can do to help speed the production? I'm a fan of the game and a game developer as well. I know python and could help with some coding. Really it's just a matter of putting in the scene changes and dialogue lines.(EDIT: well and var changes and switches but I can do that too!)

Let me know if I can help!
I think rendering consumes most of the time and not the coding.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes