DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I think rendering consumes most of the time and not the coding.
That's very true(rendering takes a ton of time). I just don't understand why it seems rendering has reached a standstill. If there is anything we can do to help, the developer should communicate with us(not trying to be mean KOL). If we are left in the dark, then we can only guess. I'm sure there are people that can help with renders if that's the issue.
Communication is key.
It doesn't have to be this way..

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Rendering and writing takes more time. we have only one writer who is writing everything for the game. and i am the only one who is making images and editing etc. so whenever any of us have some problems related to health and family etc. progressions is forced to get stops for couple of days. it has not stoped now i am just saying the reason for not providing regular updates like other developers. it costs us but we have no other choice to go like this

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
@kingoflust, I have always lauded you on your patience and interaction with the fans (many of whom are freeloading). Just try to ignore the gripes if you know you are working as hard as feasible. I have never seen you milk a release, and you always engage and interact when people have worthwhile comments. Good on ya, mate!

I do have a general question on the continuing story: when have you templated engaging the other staff/faculty in the MCs/Marcus' fun? I know that the pressure is on more Tracy/Sunny content (which is totally understandable), but I have been intrigued by the three main teachers and how they will work in to the narrative.

Otherwise, this is one of the best games out there today. The story is believable and well paced, the characters have some meat on their bones (literally and figuratively), and both paths establish a tone and atmosphere that makes them both distinct and enjoyable. Great work!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Hello guys, I decided to make this Walkthrough mod in game and in pdf because I really like this game.
The walkthrough and the mod is only for the Alpha route (no ntr). I don't really like the Beta route (ntr) so I decided not to do the walkthough or mod for it, sorry. But if you like or play both routes you can also use this walkthrough and the mod without problems.
This mod also removes the gallery with ntr (the gallery without ntr remains) and do some in-game improvements. This is my if you want to help me. Here is the mod page. Thanks! Updated to version Ch. 2 v0.3 Bugfix.
While I don't agree with the jihad against NTR, thanks for your work on the rest! Much appreciated!

Reactions: IAmAB

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
throwaway13 our writer can give you more info about this. but i too was thinking to progress and concentrate more on the storyline which does not have much content like teachers routes, photoshoot of tracy etc rossbach451
Cool! The photoshoot has great potential! Thrownaway13, what say you? Any hints as to when we might see teacher or photoshoot content? This is not a complaint, just a question. Great work by all involved!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm cool with all the tags listed here, I'd just like to know...
How much NTR and incest is there if you make choices that lead you in that direction?
Is it 1 scene of un-canonical NTR or incest or do they have a fair few and as routes of their own?
Looking at the walkthrough posted a little while ago it looks like NTR has its own route.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I'm cool with all the tags listed here, I'd just like to know...
How much NTR and incest is there if you make choices that lead you in that direction?
Is it 1 scene of un-canonical NTR or incest or do they have a fair few and as routes of their own?
Looking at the walkthrough posted a little while ago it looks like NTR has its own route.
50/50 roughly.

Incest not much still. mostly stuff with the aunt at the moment.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
50/50 roughly.

Incest not much still. mostly stuff with the aunt at the moment.
If I like it enough I'll make a walkthrough of the NTR route. No guarantees though. Already helping someone with some proofreading.

Kingkoopa97 Also I can agree with your choice of Dev support :) I'd just wish the grandpa in that game didn't look like a demon-spawn and that he could get his way without it being "game-over". The way the dev has decided to do that however frees up a lot of time to develop the story. There's only really 1 path with very small branches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
If I like it enough I'll make a walkthrough of the NTR route. No guarantees though. Already helping someone with some proofreading.

Kingkoopa97 Also I can agree with your choice of Dev support :) I'd just wish the grandpa in that game didn't look like a demon-spawn and that he could get his way without it being "game-over". The way the dev has decided to do that however frees up a lot of time to develop the story. There's only really 1 path with small very small branches.
This is a pretty good game. if you enjoy both routes even more so. especially since it's starting to give both routes decent content.

power V is Best game on the site. Hunter is perfect, he is just pure satire and i love it :) i do believe near the end the dev will do a full game over ending with all characters to make a full route.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is a pretty good game. if you enjoy both routes even more so. especially since it's starting to give both routes decent content.

power V is Best game on the site. Hunter is perfect, he is just pure satire and i love it :) i do believe near the end the dev will do a full game over ending with all characters to make a full route.
I'll be honest. I mostly like deviant content when I play H-games. If I want romance I'll date someone IRL.
Blackmail, NTR, Corruption and similar tags are what I like in H-games. And a good story vvv(my banner)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
SaiDas If you like the game that much and keeping an eye on updates so closely, why not just support the creator and see them on patreon?
If you prefer to see creators on patreon, what do you do on this site? Or do you still have not enough money to support every game that interests you?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes