AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game gets a bit hard to navigate from day 14 to 19. There are no walkthroughs as far as I can see.
There are obvious choices of course, but some of the choices all seem neutral.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just a wild guess that we are getting more Karla and Emma? the latter would be nice as I don't think we've had to much of Emma yet on the Alpha path not as much as I'd hoped anyway. :p

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just a wild guess that we are getting more Karla and Emma? the latter would be nice as I don't think we've had to much of Emma yet on the Alpha path not as much as I'd hoped anyway. :p
Yeah, there was one optional date that I did not see as I went with Sister Dearest to the beach.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I was hoping Thrownaway13 would answer when I asked @kingoflust about whether we would see content for the other teachers soon. No big deal, just wondering.

I have to say, this game is shaping up to be one of the best on the market. Keeps the tone light, but still packs some erotic punch (unlike Summertime Saga, which I guess is going for more slapstick). Not to bust on other games, but this one actually shows some seduction and the slow descent into depravity (or in the MCs case, to becoming alpha). H-scenes are great and all, but with no stakes or effort, it is just animated 'skin.' I trust that this focus will continue.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Status update for 0.4

hello everyone, i hope you are doing well and keeping yourself safe and healthy.
i want to inform you that due to increase cases of covid 19 in my current place, i am going to travel to my hometown on this coming 6th of august. And because of traveling i will be put under quarantine for 14 days. but not to worry before 6th i will complete all my work for the current update and send everything to my coder for development. so there will be no special delay for the release.
About this update
the last month throwaway our writer had some problem and was very busy so he was not able to write script as faster as he used to before and i too had some health problem in mid of july. so because of this current 0.4 update will have couple of events less, it will have the full day22 and half of day23. it will still have some good hardcore scenes in both route that i am sure you will enjoy.
And in the end sorry for the providing you little less content in this update but i promise i will fill this by adding little more content in future updates.
thanking you and stay safe

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017

Status update for 0.4

hello everyone, i hope you are doing well and keeping yourself safe and healthy.
i want to inform you that due to increase cases of covid 19 in my current place, i am going to travel to my hometown on this coming 6th of august. And because of traveling i will be put under quarantine for 14 days. but not to worry before 6th i will complete all my work for the current update and send everything to my coder for development. so there will be no special delay for the release.
About this update
the last month throwaway our writer had some problem and was very busy so he was not able to write script as faster as he used to before and i too had some health problem in mid of july. so because of this current 0.4 update will have couple of events less, it will have the full day22 and half of day23. it will still have some good hardcore scenes in both route that i am sure you will enjoy.
And in the end sorry for the providing you little less content in this update but i promise i will fill this by adding little more content in future updates.
thanking you and stay safe
Thanks for the update! Since I am not aware of the usual drop schedule, based on this does anyone have a best guess as to release? Not bitching, just actually asking.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes