Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

0.4 almost done

All images has been completed and sended, image sequence have been done and sended to the coder. now only just coding and some testing needs to be done.

Coding and testing won't take much time so keep your eye on the page update could be out anytime soon.
change log is

690+ renders
9 animations
1 new exclusive patreon character
day22 and start of day23

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Culture shock chapter 2 v0.4

Hello everyone today finally i am presenting you chapter 2 v0.4

Pc:-
Mac:-
Android:-

Change log
710 new renders
9 animations
1 new exclusive patreon character
Day 22 and start of day 23

You can find this update little short although it contain maximum number of images released by me but the events are less.

I hope you enjoy it take care and be safe.

Last edited:

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys, I decided to make this Walkthrough Mod in game and in pdf for this game. The mod is only for the Alpha route (no ntr). But if you like or play both routes you can also use this walkthrough and the mod without problems.
This mod also removes the gallery with ntr (the gallery without ntr remains) and do some in-game improvements. This is my if you want to help me.
If you don't want the mod to remove the beta gallery just overwrite the script.rpy and the DayCode folder.
Edit
: Now the incest patch is compatible. All thanks to gigan! Instructions for installing the mod and patch is in the files and on the mod page.
Edit 2: Please read the changelog in the mod page and then not complain about what the mod removes from the game.
I updated my Walkthrough Mod. Enjoy!

Reactions: perseus420
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes