King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Thank you. I wasn't really expecting a response to my post, but I appreciate that you took the time to read it and respond.

I do have a couple more questions, and I'm hoping you can answer these (without spoiling too many plans for future updates).

1) In the beta route, was Sunny a virgin before Marcus? I'm not sure because I remember Sunny commenting that she's never kissed before (or that she's barely done it). But then during the beach scene, Marcus asks if it's the biggest she's had, and she says "Yeah it's a lot to take." Now, it's very possible for a girl to be a virgin, but still have given BJs. Still, I would like to know a definitive answer (as long as it's not story breaking in some way). So, is/was Sunny a virgin before Marcus?

2) Spoilers for those who haven't played the latest update. The MC comments that Sunny and Marcus are at a point of no return, and that he doesn't think he can break them up at this point. Should we expect this to be the case going forward? I'm asking because in the early walkthroughs, it says you'll be able to win the girls back at a certain point in the beta route, but we never really had a chance to win back Sunny. So, should we go forward thinking that Sunny is already lost to Marcus, or will this be expanded in the future, where maybe the MC can win her back?
actually it must be our last writer saying. i can't confirm it but i think later on the revenge route you can get her back.

Reactions: R9f6

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
did I mention this is bullshit? on the alpha path Emma only gives a bj but on the beta path she gets fucked, creampied and covered in jizz?
had to use the gallery because the beach party never showed up
This is a game that has a positive gradient towards ntr content while the opposite for non-ntr unlike other games like the tyrant and spellbook which has more than enough on both paths to satisfy your needs if your really not into ntr i would suggest other games there are plenty more to choose from although it was on my watchlist i have decided to ignore this game from now on and yes i must agree this game is a bs given the development time of the game with contents made for non-ntr path is too biased.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Both are avoidable.
To avoid ntr just choose confident answers as for incest, don't download incest patch.
Thanks, man.
I once downloaded a game that was said ntr avoidable. But that didn't work.
I also downloaded a game without incest patch from the main link but 'incest' was still there.
I will try it and share my thoughts with you later.
Good day and stay safe.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is a game that has a positive gradient towards ntr content while the opposite for non-ntr unlike other games like the tyrant and spellbook which has more than enough on both paths to satisfy your needs if your really not into ntr i would suggest other games there are plenty more to choose from although it was on my watchlist i have decided to ignore this game from now on and yes i must agree this game is a bs given the development time of the game with contents made for non-ntr path is too biased.
That is why the devs should just stop play both camps and go with either one.. Just make a NTR game if that is what you want, but then expect pledges and support to probably be less, as its not such a favored fetish. I know I wouldn't pledge support to a game to support someone else's fetish and end up get "scraps" in return though. You see this with a lot of games where creators throw a wide net of fetish's to attract as many supporters as possible. Imho, just stop, and cater for your preferred ones and accept the outcome..

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The update felt a little short but it was still some nice little progress. Definitely making headway with Mom now, I expect that we will finally get her in two updates (assuming she won't feature in the next). Sister is still MIA, which is explained with "being busy".

Unfortunately there is yet another exclusive choice with two alternating women; for me it made more sense to go with Maude instead of opening up a new path. Speaking of which, I read above that Emma gives a BJ on the alpha path. When did that happen? I haven't seen her in ages. (Then again, I went to the beach with Sis instead of accompanying her to the cafe way back when.)

King of Lust : I ran into an error on the massage parlor path. The game couldn't find the mp3 with the street background noise. Can safely be ignored, but you may want to address it. Also, the MC's glasses should currently be in the pool. You may want to give it a thought how he'll get them back.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If wanted to make everyone equally unhappy/happy could just alternate alpha/beta releases.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
The update felt a little short but it was still some nice little progress. Definitely making headway with Mom now, I expect that we will finally get her in two updates (assuming she won't feature in the next). Sister is still MIA, which is explained with "being busy".

Unfortunately there is yet another exclusive choice with two alternating women; for me it made more sense to go with Maude instead of opening up a new path. Speaking of which, I read above that Emma gives a BJ on the alpha path. When did that happen? I haven't seen her in ages. (Then again, I went to the beach with Sis instead of accompanying her to the cafe way back when.)

King of Lust : I ran into an error on the massage parlor path. The game couldn't find the mp3 with the street background noise. Can safely be ignored, but you may want to address it. Also, the MC's glasses should currently be in the pool. You may want to give it a thought how he'll get them back.
thanks for the info about the bug. if you have encountered any more bug then post it here then i will fix them together and upload the bug fix

Apr 3, 2019
actually it must be our last writer saying. i can't confirm it but i think later on the revenge route you can get her back.
Thanks for this fucking short shit head update.Hopefully u..will stop this story bragging aspect of your game making and add a little more events in the coming updates.This game has a lot of potential,plz....don't delay the update too much long and make them fill up nothing at all.If u...do that the same way u..are doing the last couple of updates u..will probably lose everything.

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
So sister finally lose virginity and we do not see her? Why do that? Point of NTR is see corruption, and build up then comes to nothing? You say early that there is fix, will there change to see first sex with Sunny?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That is why the devs should just stop play both camps and go with either one.. Just make a NTR game if that is what you want, but then expect pledges and support to probably be less, as its not such a favored fetish. I know I wouldn't pledge support to a game to support someone else's fetish and end up get "scraps" in return though. You see this with a lot of games where creators throw a wide net of fetish's to attract as many supporters as possible. Imho, just stop, and cater for your preferred ones and accept the outcome..
Evakiss caters to most fetishes in his games and she's doing pretty good. As long as everything is optional and you made enough content there shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: DERAX12345

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Evakiss caters to most fetishes in his games and she's doing pretty good. As long as everything is optional and you made enough content there shouldn't be a problem.
Yeah but the important bit is "make enough content". If you feel you end up with scraps at the table compared to the ratio of other content, there is no reason to support a game that doesn't cater to your preference.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.41 Bugfix] [King of lust] - Original Size: 2.26GB

Compressed version for PC (1.02GB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes