Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Some Devs flesh out a single path for a bit before switching to the other. I hope that's the case here. But who knows. Anyways I wouldn't worry about it too much, actions have consequences and if dev caters to only one group his loss of the other is no one's fault but his own.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Andriod version

***I also added the android version link to my initial post of this version***

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
How to have the date with Marcus/Emma/Sophie on beach? I have full alpha route + see emma at coffee but never trigger it. Is it locked down if you have date with Karla and/or mom?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I think slut point will give you NTR scenes, love gives you the opposite
That's correct. However, the question above is how you get Emma to the beach, which leads either to a quick BJ (Alpha) or a voyeur threesome (Beta). The latter one is a pretty nice scene btw, I checked it out in the gallery.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have this question, if u not going with Emma u will lose some scene with her in the future? (I mean if u dont go at the coffee) because is my fav

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yep, don't even know why I download this anymore. Can't believe I had high hopes for this at one point with the writer change. The quality control for the Alpha path is nonexistent. Its almost like King doesn't like that content and tries to make the scenes as short as he can. The only scene that felt like any care was put into it was Karla. I wont let the door hit me on the way out.

The Marcus scene was good though.

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
Yep, don't even know why I download this anymore. Can't believe I had high hopes for this at one point with the writer change. The quality control for the Alpha path is nonexistent. Its almost like King doesn't like that content and tries to make the scenes as short as he can. The only scene that felt like any care was put into it was Karla. I wont let the door hit me on the way out.
I have to agree with you, since this new update lets us see once again without a doubt that both the new writer and Kings of Lust do not have the slightest interest in giving the alpha path the same treatment as the beta path ( leaving aside the issue of incest obviously).
It was so difficult to be able to give us something other than a stupid and quick blowjob that leaves us with a feeling of helplessness and annoyed when compared to the trio that Marcus has.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have to agree with you, since this new update lets us see once again without a doubt that both the new writer and Kings of Lust do not have the slightest interest in giving the alpha path the same treatment as the beta path ( leaving aside the issue of incest obviously).
It was so difficult to be able to give us something other than a stupid and quick blowjob that leaves us with a feeling of helplessness and annoyed when compared to the trio that Marcus has.
Yeah felt like a filler scene. "oh no Marcus got a scene with 70+ renders and 4 WebM, get we gotta give the MC something," and we get a depressing scene with 12 renders and a single WebM turned into 2. Its honestly whatever though, the other scenes we fine for the MC, not great, but fine. You do get a look into where the passion is put though. If I didn't mind the NTR in this game or I wouldn't even be here anymore.

RENMORE

May 4, 2020
I couldn't open the beach event on the 22nd, what are the necessary requirements? Starts only on the beta route?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Dudes, u are going to depress me.. I have not finished the current update yet (I am just going for the 16th I think) but if it is true that the alpha route is being belittled by the beta route to this game there are going to be a couple of updates more because I doubt that any fan wants only good NTR scenes..

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes