PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Worthless, thank you for saving my time to 2GB download
Np, is so sad that the dev is so unfair with the alpha.. nobody wants play something like this.. so if the next update continues with these unfair sex content in both paths I gonna uninstall too.. (dont bother if the game has NTR if is avoidable but damn, give me good sex scenes also for the "main path")

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can we please have the alpha route deleted because it is lackluster at best. Love hearing the beta route players talk about all the great content when we got a solid 4 minutes of alpha route...
Legit question, what would be the point of deleting it?

You could just not play it, serves the same purpose then those of us that don't mind it could still play it.

Deleting it just sounds absolutely moronic.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
One thing that devs of these types of games(ntr/harem) can do is not start the game with the protagonist as a wimp but as an average dude. That way the "alpha" path isn't a miserable shitshow for the most part, where he learns to talk to a chick for more than 4 seconds, and you can have the guy willingly become a beta on the ntr path because it turns him on.

Unless making the "alpha" path lackluster is for the lulz or for more Patreon money. Just my 2 cents.

Jaycock101

Aug 14, 2017
Legit question, what would be the point of deleting it?

You could just not play it, serves the same purpose then those of us that don't mind it could still play it.

Deleting it just sounds absolutely moronic.
I believe you are taking it much too literal. I intended for it outline the favoritism of the developer towards the beta route.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Np, is so sad that the dev is so unfair with the alpha.. nobody wants play something like this.. so if the next update continues with these unfair sex content in both paths I gonna uninstall too.. (dont bother if the game has NTR if is avoidable but damn, give me good sex scenes also for the "main path")
I have said that we should rename alpha route.No idea why we are calling it that way more than 2 years,when it's not even remotely truth?Especially back in 2018 and 2019.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have said that we should rename alpha route.No idea why we are calling it that way more than 2 years,when it's not even remotely truth?Especially back in 2018 and 2019.
Sadly alpha will likely never live up to what the dev promised and even if it does it will be far to late

Reactions: armion82

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
How to see more scenes with Tracy wearing that sexy secretary outfit? I can see it in game files on days 21, 23 etc but ingame she always appear in her boring outfit. Must have been some route I missed.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
How to see more scenes with Tracy wearing that sexy secretary outfit? I can see it in game files on days 21, 23 etc but ingame she always appear in her boring outfit. Must have been some route I missed.
it happens in tracy beta route not in alpha

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes