Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
That is the point, it is years already and there is no logical progress made in those relations to a sexual relation with MC, so even if sex would happen now it feels more like suddenly falling out of the air instead as a logical progression fitting with the personality of the women in question. It needed serious attention and setup time away from the NTR path already about 4 updates ago, since it lagged behind way too far in comparison and what did devs do, give more time and development to the NTR path .........
I said it before, this game as a NTR game is a 5 star game, the other paths though do not even come close to that partly due to what happened in NTR paths.
That was already spoken 1 year ago.Guess what?There is no progress at all with Sunny since last August.At least with Tracy there is 2-3 steps covered.But I am afraid that it will take 1 more year if we will get only 6-7 updates per year.Or maybe even 2 years?No way "alpha" to ever catch beta.Unless they are planning to finish beta route in near future.
Guess I didn't consider the time it took, you're right guys.
Nevertheless I'm happy with how the game's going, prolly cause I enjoy NTR more obviously

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I thought that Marcus deflowered Sunny in the BETA route ? Who deflowered her then ? Dildo?
Not sure, it seems that she was not a virgin before Marcus now? Which doesn't quite add up to chapter 1, where it seemed pretty clear that she was. Hell, it seems that every girl on the island is pretty slutty. Emma sucks cocks at a gloryhole, the aunt is the standard wild aunt, Sophie is a slut since day one, Maude too. Sunny was the innocent one it seemed, but apparently not.

And no this isn't saying there is anything wrong with sexually active girls, but having a few options between types would be interesting.

The premise the MC transforming from Beta to Alpha is very interesting, but the pacing is very slow. I'm still seeing at the dialogues MC being shy(Like the beach scene with Emma), even if he already had sex with some girls. Unless there's a chapter 3, there's no reason to keeping this pace.

About the complaints, they are comparing equivalent scenes(again like the beach) and see the Marcus version is light years better than the MC version, in other words, for them these scenes are unbalanced. For me, the way MC pursue the girls is different from the Marcus way and the Alpha is focused more on romance, while the beta focused more on turning girls in slut. The only problem as I said before is the pacing from MC's transformation that at this point I think he needs to be more aggressive and less shy.

So, it was an Ok update for the Alpha path and a good update for the Beta path.
Well the Emma scene is in the wrong gallery. That is a beta scene. That is the alternate to the threesome but if you have the beach scene at all you are on the beta route.

May 6, 2017
The premise the MC transforming from Beta to Alpha is very interesting, but the pacing is very slow. I'm still seeing at the dialogues MC being shy(Like the beach scene with Emma), even if he already had sex with some girls. Unless there's a chapter 3, there's no reason to keeping this pace.

About the complaints, they are comparing equivalent scenes(again like the beach) and see the Marcus version is light years better than the MC version, in other words, for them these scenes are unbalanced. For me, the way MC pursue the girls is different from the Marcus way and the Alpha is focused more on romance, while the beta focused more on turning girls in slut. The only problem as I said before is the pacing from MC's transformation that at this point I think he needs to be more aggressive and less shy.

I agree with you in almost all aspects since with the introduction of Chapter 2 by the new writer we had been promised that our character would stop acting like a weak and shy character trying to protect his family from different rivals throughout the course of the first chapter, to finally go on to act with a character similar to that of Marcus (which so far is the only alpha of the game and it seems that it will continue like that). But even this situation does not seem to have improved even after having sex with some girls, he is still that same shy boy, weakling being the only way to chase girls down "the slow and painful path of romance"

In short, if we had to make a comparison between our character and Marcus until what we have seen so far in the game, without a doubt our protagonist would lose in several aspects (Appearance, personality / attitude and quality and quantity in terms of scenes sexual concerns).

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
So on Alpha route we are getting locked out of scenes based on our choices ( so we got to pick ) like emma we dont get a scene with her if we went with the sister to the beach

but on beta route we get to see all the girls no problem so where is the balance we were promised
( yeah that is BS and clearly unfair )

look king i know you have a vision for your game about realisim like the slow progress ( incest ) compared to NTR ( faster ) and you want to develop a balanced game as you like

problem is players are hating this approach and demanding real progress equally both routes,, successfull businesspeople / companies / anyone are succesful because they listen and do what their customers want even if it meant changing or adjusting their own ideas or approaches

so king either change the way you are making this game and win big ( since players really like tracy and sis and are always asking for them, players always come back update after update even after they have complained before )

or stay persistent borderline hardheaded about what you want and watch this game go nowhere even when almost everyone agrees it has great potential ( my opinion )

but really ask yourself : its been 2 years of my hard work am i satisfied with the level im at now ( in terms of patreon , money, fans ) is this a great level for a 2 year commitment ??

all the above is my advice/ opinion to you hope you have read it,,, bye

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
This update was disappointing. MC is still getting cucked to oblivion while the beta route gets a threesome from some girls I don't care about. I want more Sunny and Tracy scenes beta or alpha.

I don't get why when people read/play they ALWAYS have to self insert themselves as the main character, why not just read it in third person or a different person, when playing games that has a female MC, do you self insert yourself getting screwed by everyone too?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Still think the "Alpha" route should just be renamed either "Love" or something, I would say "assertive" or "confident" but the MC doesn't come off as either anymore, maybe "active" and passive"? Of course I'm not particularly fond of the term "Alpha" in reference to "alpha male" due to the origin coming from a book put out 50 years ago by David Mech based on a flawed behavioral study on wolves which he's spend now decades trying to rectify and get the publisher to stop reprinting the book. Plus it's just become another word for guys who act like assholes.

I think I said it before but I was hoping the routes would involve a bit of competition between Marcus and the MC, especially after his father was introduced and learning who Marcus's mother is but it all seemed to have gotten lost with the two routes being a seemingly hard split after the backlash, do points really matter anymore? There being a split probably makes it easier to write/code though so I can't blame KoL.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
There is a bug on day 8. After the MC scene with Karla at the pool, I go from 10 in confidence to 0 the next scene as soon as the scene is loaded in the locker room.

This happens on the image where is indicated: "You get changed and head out into the hallway"

This bug prevents me from having Karla because on my path, I leave Maud to Marcus. But if I do that, the -1 in confidence closes my access to Karla, while if I choose Maude, I get a +1 in confidence which is enough for me to have Karla.

If it weren't for this bug, Maude's -1 wouldn't prevent me from continuing with Karla.

Jaycock101

Aug 14, 2017
You: Delete Alpha
Them: Why would they delete Alpha
You: Stop taking me saying 'delete Alpha' as me saying 'delete Alpha'
So your argument is similar to you telling people to go kys, do you actually mean that they should go and do that? Most likely not or at least I would hope not. As you can see from the reactions to the post, some people can take it as it was meant.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes