marspig

Oct 16, 2018
This game has two routes, ntr and non-ntr.
The content should be balanced as much as possible, not the content is mostly ntr content, it is simply ntr game.

If it is an ntr game, then I have nothing to say, it is not my type. But since the author wants to please both sides, he should design more content for non-ntr players, otherwise he simply deletes the alpha route.
For non-ntr players, the content of this game is disappointing.

It's a pity, I really like the mother and daughter in this game, but so far, they can only be fucked by others.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while, are there still four paths? Alpha-harem, Alpha-girlfriend, Diplomat, Beta-voyeur?

And what stats (between Love, Corruption, Slut) should I maximize / minimize for each path?

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not sure why the complaints about the Alpha route I guess it's down to the lack of Sunny and Tracey but I think it's been done well sure progress is slow but I think this update was the furthest we'd gone with Tracey so certainly a step in the right direction.
no one is complaining or whining, just they are comparing both routes with one another, only beta route has more sex scene while compared to alpha route,slow burning in alpha is okay but in beta its lightening fast no alpha pride can swallow that :p as u see in most games ntr scenes are better than romance sex scenes i dont know why:giggle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
no one is complaining or whining, just they are comparing both routes with one another, only beta route has more sex scene while compared to alpha route,slow burning in alpha is okay but in beta its lightening fast no alpha pride can swallow that :p as u see in most games ntr scenes are better than romance sex scenes i dont know why:giggle:
I get what you are saying I haven't played the beta route only the Alpha I think we've had 3 girls so far Maude, The Aunt and Karla I can't remember if we've done anything with Emma yet on Alpha? And it's a slow burn with Sunny and Tracey I heard Sunny has had more on the beta than the Alpha route?

Reactions: chicken head

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I get what you are saying I haven't played the beta route only the Alpha I think we've had 3 girls so far Maude, The Aunt and Karla I can't remember if we've done anything with Emma yet on Alpha? And it's a slow burn with Sunny and Tracey I heard Sunny has had more on the beta than the Alpha route?
The alpha is a joke. Maude is side girl that no one cares, the aunt is a easy whore that in two paths blows u, and Karla is the only girl u can have fun. Emma in beta has two HOT scenes, the gloryhole and the awesome threesome, meanwhile in alpha.. haha well, """"alpha"""", is more like the romantic shy stupid bwoy route, u only get bj from her, and yeah, ur sis in beta is fucked, in the other path u get blue balls, like with the mom.

Rename the alpha route pls, a true alpha would have fucked everyone without asking their name.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The alpha is a joke. Maude is side girl that no one cares, the aunt is a easy whore that in two paths blows u, and Karla is the only girl u can have fun. Emma in beta has two HOT scenes, the gloryhole and the awesome threesome, meanwhile in alpha.. haha well, """"alpha"""", is more like the romantic shy stupid bwoy route, u only get bj from her, and yeah, ur sis in beta is fucked, in the other path u get blue balls, like with the mom.

Rename the alpha route pls, a true alpha would have fucked everyone without asking their name.
The Emma scene with the MC on the beach is not an alpha scene and it is a handjob, the BJ is during the gloryhole. Both are on the beta route. It is like the aunt scenes with the MC on the beta route the MC can stop the competition, and the small scenes are the reward.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The Emma scene with the MC on the beach is not an alpha scene and it is a handjob, the BJ is during the gloryhole. Both are on the beta route. It is like the aunt scenes with the MC on the beta route the MC can stop the competition, and the small scenes are the reward.
Ure right, my bad, but ur post only reafirms that the alpha route is a trash joke. My fav is Emma by far, thats is why Im so piss off with the game atm.. v.v

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
i also only play ntr avoidable routes only in games just my freind who play all routes(not going to mention his name) tell me while discussing the game,that in beta marcus had threesome with emma and sophie, and also in last update marcus had sex with sunny atlast she become from prude to whore whats interesting is marcus call mc before having sex with sunny while mc thinking sunny will be prude, in confidence of it he goes to bed and take a nap what a joke:ROFLMAO:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I don't know why games with the NTR genre get very fast sex scenes so different from MC.
I hope the makers of this game will make a game where the MC is an NTR. That will be awesome!! :v
Ure right, in my fav game (babysitter) the NTR route was same as thiis, the assholes can fuck Christine SO EASY and she was so naive with them (the game has 2 differents NTR routes with 2 diff. men), but in the love path with the MC, she was sooo intelligent, bold, and hard to fuck.. this "changes" in behaviors girls depending in the route is so unreal and annoying.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Ure right, in my fav game (babysitter) the NTR route was same as thiis, the assholes can fuck Christine SO EASY and she was so naive with them (the game has 2 differents NTR routes with 2 diff. men), but in the love path with the MC, she was sooo intelligent, bold, and hard to fuck.. this "changes" in behaviors girls depending in the route is so unreal and annoying.
not only in that but in all ntr avoidable games for mc, girls are hard to get while with others they are easy to get laid i dont no why :mad:,mc girls in ntr route get hard sex scene while we get banged others npc women its always a vanilla sex scene:giggle::ROFLMAO:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
not only in that but in all ntr avoidable games for mc, girls are hard to get while with others they are easy to get laid i dont no why :mad:,mc girls in ntr route get hard sex scene while we get banged others npc women its always a vanilla sex scene:giggle::ROFLMAO:
Yes, this is another good point, the lewd in NTR scenes and the vanilla sex scenes with the MC.. is like with the NTR the girls are so easy and like the slut behavior, meanwhile with the mc so hard and boring sex.. :( this is one of the reasons my favs tags are bdsm, corrupted, drugs and these kind, because I like the rough sex and the sub-dom ahaha

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Yes, this is another good point, the lewd in NTR scenes and the vanilla sex scenes with the MC.. is like with the NTR the girls are so easy and like the slut behavior, meanwhile with the mc so hard and boring sex.. :( this is one of the reasons my favs tags are bdsm, corrupted, drugs and these kind, because I like the rough sex and the sub-dom ahaha
would u recommend some games with tags u mentioned :p

• Hey there
Reactions: haremlover123

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
if u want to check scenes of both route there is a gallery mod by IAmAB,

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
would u recommend some games with tags u mentioned :p
Sure;

the tyrant (I guess u know)
ataegina
dirty pool
bad hero
alison fall of the apple
long story short
high rise climb
shattered (this is SO WEIRD, careful)
spacecorps xxx
enslaver the beginning
karlsons gambit
hustle town
the personal assistant

There are more but that I remember now, these haha :p

• Love

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Sure;

the tyrant (I guess u know)
ataegina
dirty pool
bad hero
alison fall of the apple
long story short
high rise climb
shattered (this is SO WEIRD, careful)
spacecorps xxx
enslaver the beginning
karlsons gambit
hustle town
the personal assistant

There are more but that I remember now, these haha :p
i played all this game except shattered i know its weird ;) thanks for replying(y) i always love ptolemy games because at first mc looks weak and become a strong one(alexandra,haley,rebirth,dana etc):giggle:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Eh, sorry you felt that way. In Babysitter that wasn't the intent at the time. In fact I went out of the way to at least nominally have Silver and Robert follow the same rules, and Christine slept with the MC several updates before she slept with Robert and Silver. But I do admit that the influence that Robert and Silver had on her could be a bit much. The intent was that they played on her insecurities, while the MC cared about her as a person. It was the first game in this space I ever worked on, so it was a learning process for sure. One mistake I admit was the first scene with Robert and Jessica during the truth or dare, that was actually the first scene I ever wrote for that game, so I thought that it would be a good idea to move things forward with her and show how good at the game Robert was. It ended up making Jess look a little too whore-ish in some player's eyes, but again, live and learn.

NTR is hard to balance, even in the best of times, let alone two separate NTR routes and two secondary routes like Babysitter had.

Anyway, not here to talk about an old game that I long since left.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Eh, sorry you felt that way. In Babysitter that wasn't the intent at the time. In fact I went out of the way to at least nominally have Silver and Robert follow the same rules, and Christine slept with the MC several updates before she slept with Robert and Silver. But I do admit that the influence that Robert and Silver had on her could be a bit much. The intent was that they played on her insecurities, while the MC cared about her as a person. It was the first game in this space I ever worked on, so it was a learning process for sure. One mistake I admit was the first scene with Robert and Jessica during the truth or dare, that was actually the first scene I ever wrote for that game, so I thought that it would be a good idea to move things forward with her and show how good at the game Robert was. It ended up making Jess look a little too whore-ish in some player's eyes, but again, live and learn.

NTR is hard to balance, even in the best of times, let alone two separate NTR routes and two secondary routes like Babysitter had.

It was a good try and better as most if not perfect (Silver and Robert still had it way too easy to corrupt them as usual :p, on the other hand I would not have liked to see hours more of Robert and Silver trying to corrupt them either) and you did move it away from a pure block them game to a game where the MC at least was working on a relation himself with the girls and it made sense why the girls might want to be with MC.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

Damn, u broke my heart then.. :( haha and yeah, Jess looks like the typical slut friend that only cares for what dick will be her next victim.. haha, but well, with the all bad things, Im still considering the babysitt my fav game by far, Christine is soooo sweet, and her design so awesome so <3

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes