magus448

May 22, 2018
The scene cannot happen if you go out with Tracy. It is primarily a beta scene where it is the reward for protecting her from Marcus. It is in the Alpha gallery but it is not an alpha scene. It is similar to the Aunt scene with the date, if you do well then Emma gives you a little something, like Liza did if you stopped her from banging the random at the bar.
Missing a scene when it's supposed to be a harem doesn't make any sense. Neither does needing to choose between doing something with two people. I'm sure there is enough hours in the day to see both people. Only in a sandbox game where you can trigger the scenes at your convenience does it.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Missing a scene when it's supposed to be a harem doesn't make any sense. Neither does needing to choose between doing something with two people. I'm sure there is enough hours in the day to see both people. Only in a sandbox game where you can trigger the scenes at your convenience does it.
There are more scenes u can lose, if u decide study in ur home instead go to Maudes, u lose sex scene with her, but u can see another scene (no sex) with Tracy.

The shy path is so bad, u must choose between scenes, meanwhile in the beta u can see the whole content.. but yeah, is so fair sure.. xdd

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Culture shock chapter 2 v0.41 fix

pc:-

Mac:-

it's full game with bug fix from previous and current version.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Next update please add a torrent link. Download 2GB on Mega without a pro account is BS.
Hmm? I never had problems with Mega and files around 2GB without a pro account.

btw: I'm not using the Mega addon with Firefox/Waterfox.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game has the problem that by the time it wants to have some content on the alpha path with the mother and sister it will have spent so much time and there will be so much ntr content with them that the alpha players will either have left because of too much ntr o he would have been bored of waiting. And I have the impression that when alpha sex with mother and sister arrives it will be almost at the end of the game and there will be a couple of scenes and end of the game. The dev obviously likes the beta route better. It will lengthen the development of the alpha as long as it can and will have a short culmination. Meanwhile, ntr party for his followers

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This game has the problem that by the time it wants to have some content on the alpha path with the mother and sister it will have spent so much time and there will be so much ntr content with them that the alpha players will either have left because of too much ntr o he would have been bored of waiting. And I have the impression that when alpha sex with mother and sister arrives it will be almost at the end of the game and there will be a couple of scenes and end of the game. The dev obviously likes the beta route better. It will lengthen the development of the alpha as long as it can and will have a short culmination. Meanwhile, ntr party for his followers
Well, Mom is almost there with only one step to go. I don't think the game ends with the next update or the one after.

Reactions: johnelros

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
good that i helped IAmAB with his mod so i have seen that i must my mod update too because there was 1 sentence (It is in the Ntr route) changed .It is actualy not importend to download the mod.Anyway the patch is in my post.Have fun with it :)

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Well, Mom is almost there with only one step to go. I don't think the game ends with the next update or the one after.
Agreed. There is so much game to go, everyone will get what they want. Again, story balance has dictated the pace, but it is picking up on the alpha side. There has been no action on Tracy's modelling career, the teachers and staff of the school, or Marcus' mom. Tons of things left to do.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
The main issue to me isn't that the Alpha path has a slower pace but more so that the characters Personalities are far too different from path to path. Beta path, your whole family is like waiting to become someone's personal sluts and completely break character while the Alpha path they are overly prudish. THIS is the balance problem. The NTR ISN'T believable at all, it's more fan service for people who like NTR. The Beta route should have the same pace with each character as the alpha route. There shouldn't be such a personality shift. It's like your playing two different games with the same looking characters that share names.
I'm not a fan of "NTR" but when it is done right even I can enjoy. NTR is rarely done right it's always just Fan service. Characters shouldn't be so different from path to path. When you ndo NTR at the same pace as the none NTR, the NTR scenes feel so much more rewarding. I personally think they should go back to the drawing board and scrap what they have and start over using some of the material a previously used and try again, this time making the characters Personalities more believable.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The main issue to me isn't that the Alpha path has a slower pace but more so that the characters Personalities are far too different from path to path. Beta path, your whole family is like waiting to become someone's personal sluts and completely break character while the Alpha path they are overly prudish. THIS is the balance problem. The NTR ISN'T believable at all, it's more fan service for people who like NTR. The Beta route should have the same pace with each character as the alpha route. There shouldn't be such a personality shift. It's like your playing two different games with the same looking characters that share names.
I'm not a fan of "NTR" but when it is done right even I can enjoy. NTR is rarely done right it's always just Fan service. Characters shouldn't be so different from path to path. When you ndo NTR at the same pace as the none NTR, the NTR scenes feel so much more rewarding. I personally think they should go back to the drawing board and scrap what they have and start over using some of the material a previously used and try again, this time making the characters Personalities more believable.
Well this is something I argued putting as example another game (babysitt), but besides the attitude from the characters depending on the route, the problem is how manage the dev the own attitutde in our MC, hes not like a real alpha, he doesnt talk, or did anything like one, and add to this what u posted and ggwp to the alpha players path..

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I couldn't agree more. The only reason I like NTR to be in a game is the competition with other males. I like to know that I shouldn't f*ck up... because there are other males in the room :cool:

I actually like when the progression is slow with the MC. But when MC f*cks up a bit, like you said, the target woman suffers a sudden a personality switch and becomes basically a slut. There is rarely anything like... "the target woman receved a gift she likes from a male competitor and JUST kiss this competitor on the cheek (instead of directly sucking his c*ck) to thank him."... Which makes any paths where you could try to get the woman back... not pleasant at all... as you already saw target female being a basic uninteresting slut. I wouldn't date a slut.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The only thing
It really is that their behavior is dictated by the MC's actions. Unfortunately his "superpower" has the opposite intended affects. He can get them to sleep with anyone else quickly, just not him. Except for Maude.
The only thing the MC is confident in is being cucked.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Edited on 20.08.2020: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.41bugfix.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
Edit 03.08.2020: Update the patch so it is compatible with the ingame walktrough from IAmAB.You can find his mod here
Thanks (y)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So I still see this continuity issue in the alpha story line. Needs some lovin!
Easy imagination fix. She received an offscreen call in the morning that there is no need to come in that day.
I had this more than once when I was just about to take a shower before work when the office called that
they are busy otherwise and I don't need to come. With about half an hour notice.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Dom
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes