Nov 25, 2017
Love Route Review:

Upto now, MC had only slept with 3 side characters beside main lead. With slut girl maude as she is a "easy girl" who sends explicit images immediately after MC asks for her number. Another Big Slut, His Aunt (who is ready to give bj even if MC is a beta cuck) .

But only Karla is the one who got actual story & perfect pace at right moment. Looms like Karla is only created for love route (although we can sex with her in beta route if we want, there is no ntr content for her). I love her character.

And I'm hopeful for some "actual sex" with one of the two main lead girl Tracy after recent update's cliff hanger.

But the problem is, even if things progress in love route & we finally get to enjoy sexual sessions with all of them, we can't match the level of ntr, becauss it is also pacing from 2 years and will pace more in coming updates.

So, at the end of story, the kinky type of sexual content in love route will be level 10 & ntr level will be 100. So, yeah love route fans (especailly the ones who love kinky hardcore stuff) are bound to be disappointed. There's no alternative atleast for this game.
After using the gallery unlocker, I can understand the frustrations for the alpha/love route. The pacing with Tracy and Sunny is too slow. I understand that being with strangers can be easier than jumping the hurdle that is incest but this is an adult VN, their characters are supposed to be inclined to that develipment so that we players don't find the game frustratingly slow. That type of realism is unnecessary.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
After using the gallery unlocker, I can understand the frustrations for the alpha/love route. The pacing with Tracy and Sunny is too slow. I understand that being with strangers can be easier than jumping the hurdle that is incest but this is an adult VN, their characters are supposed to be inclined to that develipment so that we players don't find the game frustratingly slow. That type of realism is unnecessary.
Your missing the point. It isn't that Tracy and Sunny are hard to get with. It's more that their personality shift too much for Marcus.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Agree. About the "realism".. is not at all, cause in the beta path the women are soooo easy.. it means, their behavior changes completely depending who is the man that wants fucks them

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
WT? Is a linear VN, no need WT, if u want be cuck, go with the choices with -x points in confidence, if u wanna go for the love path, go with the confidence, is easy dude
However, sometimes it could be a bit clearer. So if on the Alpha path and I get choices between + confidence and + love I am not sure what to take. What is more important? Is ~55+ confidence enough for a while (and if yes, for how long?) so that I can put it in love or not?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
However, sometimes it could be a bit clearer. So if on the Alpha path and I get choices between + confidence and + love I am not sure what to take. What is more important? Is ~55+ confidence enough for a while (and if yes, for how long?) so that I can put it in love or not?
Agree, although I always choose confidence over the love because the MC is soo pussy haha

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What?
to be continued?
Man, that was fast or maybe I was clicking too fast.
That was over in a minute ot 2.
i hope the next update is bigger.
Why don't the bad guys come out fast enough in this game?
Maybe taking the Alpha path made this game shorter.
is the opposite of Alpha path the Love path?

Last edited:
Reactions: kill3rgod420

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
What?
to be continued?
Man, that was fast or maybe I was clicking too fast.
That was over in a minute ot 2.
i hope the next update is bigger.
Why don't the bad guys come out fast enough in this game?
Maybe taking the Alpha path made this game shorter.
is the opposite of Alpha path the Love path?
Alpha path is the Love path. The opposite is Beta path. And yes, if you want the bad guys to come out fast enough then i suggest you take the Beta path.

Reactions: Zozefs

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Alpha path is the Love path. The opposite is Beta path. And yes, if you want the bad guys to come out fast enough then i suggest you take the Beta path.
I don't get it there was Alpha and Love points path together.
The Alpha path gives you more love points or something?
And why did I have to shake the bad guy's hand in the Alpha path.
I'm supposed to or forced to give him love?
Not only him, his son too.

• Haha
Reactions: Zozefs

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Status update and recruiting another new writer

Hello everyone,
I hope you and your family are doing great in this current bad situations. Firstly this post is to inform you that i have recruited another writer for the game. so now we have 2 writers working that means our writing for coming updates will be faster than earlier and also it will help to take some burden from our current writer Throwaway.
Current status
I have 25% script ready to make but frankly speaking i have not started making images yet. I was consistently working from 1 year with no holidays so after the release of the update i took 10 days off to release some pressure from me and get ready to work again. Today now i have everything settled and fresh ready to go. so from today onward work is started again in full speed.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes