gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
DL still says 2.4. not 2.4.1bugfix!
Same size files : 2 368 648 kB
Is something the matter?
it is the bug fix.Ignore the file name.It has the same file size because the bugfix changed sentence what is in the script files.That is the reason why it has the same file size.Maybe the bugfix should a litte more have file size because it ads 2-3 new sentence

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
it is the bug fix.Ignore the file name.It has the same file size because the bugfix changed sentence what is in the script files.That is the reason why it has the same file size.Maybe the bugfix should a litte more have file size because it ads 2-3 new sentence
OK
Since a picture says more than a 1000 words, a few letters don't take up that much space
Thanks

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for ch. 2 v0.2 Bugfix Compressed & Patched :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Hey maahn could you please update your port

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I played both alpha and beta route , As of now based on my own judgement so far-

Alpha Maude vs Beta Maude - Alpha Maude win ( Beta Maude very short and just 1 position only unlike Alpha Maude many hot scene)

Alpha Tracy vs Beta Tracy - Beta Tracy win (As of now Beta Tracy automatically win for there is no Alpha Tracy sex scene yet)

Alpha Karla vs Beta Karla - Alpha Karla win (Automatic win for Alpha Karla, I didn't saw any Beta Karla sex scene in my gameplay even in Beta route)

Alpha Liza vs Beta Liza - Beta Liza win ( Dialog is almost the same except renders and animation, so it's a matter of preference in this one as for me, I prefer the cowgirl animation of Beta Liza because they look much more intimate than the doggy and reverse of Alpha Liza)

So it's a TIE both routes , Sophie and Sunny doesn't count because Sophie is automatically the girl friend of Marcus right from the very start so any sexual scenes with them is just natural and Sunny neither Alpha and Beta haven't go all the way with her yet
Do you really think non-ntr fans came here for extra girls? We all know which girls are the main lead.

It's just like saying "You came for apples, but i will give you tons of apple skin, while i give real apples to your friend but you should be happy because i have tons of apple skin"..

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Love Route Review:

Upto now, MC had only slept with 3 side characters beside main lead. With slut girl maude as she is a "easy girl" who sends explicit images immediately after MC asks for her number. Another Big Slut, His Aunt (who is ready to give bj even if MC is a beta cuck) .

But only Karla is the one who got actual story & perfect pace at right moment. Looms like Karla is only created for love route (although we can sex with her in beta route if we want, there is no ntr content for her). I love her character.

And I'm hopeful for some "actual sex" with one of the two main lead girl Tracy after recent update's cliff hanger.

But the problem is, even if things progress in love route & we finally get to enjoy sexual sessions with all of them, we can't match the level of ntr, becauss it is also pacing from 2 years and will pace more in coming updates.

So, at the end of story, the kinky type of sexual content in love route will be level 10 & ntr level will be 100. So, yeah love route fans (especailly the ones who love kinky hardcore stuff) are bound to be disappointed. There's no alternative atleast for this game.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I came to play this game cuz of ntr ( also like non-ntr stuff) but the ntr here is seems like bit stretched and gets boring after day 6. I will keep this under radar but currently uninstalling it.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Fans of this game, I have a question. About the story.
I don't like NTR but I like Cheating.
Is there any chance Marcus will have sex with Tracy in the future?
Thank you in advance for your kind reply.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Fans of this game, I have a question. About the story.
I don't like NTR but I like Cheating.
Is there any chance Marcus will have sex with Tracy in the future?
Thank you in advance for your kind reply.
WTF? Marcus is the main antagonist in the game, he is the fucker in the NTR, so if ure asking for Marcus fucking the main girls in the "love" path I dont think so, because he has his own path in the beta and yeah, he already fucked Sunny (and the best, Emma.. )

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
WTF? Marcus is the main antagonist in the game, he is the fucker in the NTR, so if ure asking for Marcus fucking the main girls in the "love" path I dont think so, because he has his own path in the beta and yeah, he already fucked Sunny (and the best, Emma.. )
and he is the one who drugged mc on alpha and beta path

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zozefs
Nov 25, 2017
Love Route Review:

Upto now, MC had only slept with 3 side characters beside main lead. With slut girl maude as she is a "easy girl" who sends explicit images immediately after MC asks for her number. Another Big Slut, His Aunt (who is ready to give bj even if MC is a beta cuck) .

But only Karla is the one who got actual story & perfect pace at right moment. Looms like Karla is only created for love route (although we can sex with her in beta route if we want, there is no ntr content for her). I love her character.

And I'm hopeful for some "actual sex" with one of the two main lead girl Tracy after recent update's cliff hanger.

But the problem is, even if things progress in love route & we finally get to enjoy sexual sessions with all of them, we can't match the level of ntr, becauss it is also pacing from 2 years and will pace more in coming updates.

So, at the end of story, the kinky type of sexual content in love route will be level 10 & ntr level will be 100. So, yeah love route fans (especailly the ones who love kinky hardcore stuff) are bound to be disappointed. There's no alternative atleast for this game.
I've been playing the love/alpha route. I've got Maude, Liza, Karla, and Tracy with the recent build. Which girls am I missing by going down this route?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes