disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, but if u want the best sex scenes, is like;

Love path: vanilla scenes and shy stupid mc
Beta path: spicy scenes and cuck mc

We hope this changes in future updates because the love path is all except an alpha mc.
The love/alpha path is *IS* changing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zhreta's point is valid though:
Alpha so far is simple relationship sex, so beta's scenes are better cause watching good girls become slaves to wrong dick lust is hot.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, but it's a rather dull None NTR path. Seems like Dev plays favorites.
I would submit that it's not favorites, but rather that's just where the story is right now.

As alpha Philip gains sexual experience and confidence, I think you'll see the non-NTR sex scenes get more interesting. And of course the girls he has yet to claim come with their own spice to add to the mix.

I could see the beta stuff start hot then cool off, and the alpha start cool and end hot.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I would submit that it's not favorites, but rather that's just where the story is right now.

As alpha Philip gains sexual experience and confidence, I think you'll see the non-NTR sex scenes get more interesting. And of course the girls he has yet to claim come with their own spice to add to the mix.

I could see the beta stuff start hot then cool off, and the alpha start cool and end hot.
The game has too much time in development dude, plus my MC has more than 70 confident and when I wanted hold Tracys hand my MC said; no no, like a pussy. How much time/confident do u need or want for start to have a real alpha mc dude? xdd

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The game has too much time in development dude, plus my MC has more than 70 confident and when I wanted hold Tracys hand my MC said; no no, like a pussy. How much time/confident do u need or want for start to have a real alpha mc dude? xdd
By my reckoning, looking at some of the long-term plot elements (e.g. where's Weiku's power or Liza's wealth come from), this game might only be halfway done.

So maybe confidence is on a scale of 200 or more? If so, 70/200 is still pretty weak.

BTW, the hand-hold thing is a joke. You were never intended to hold her hand. It's a reference to some pop-culture thing.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
By my reckoning, looking at some of the long-term plot elements (e.g. where's Weiku's power or Liza's wealth come from), this game might only be halfway done.

So maybe confidence is on a scale of 200 or more? If so, 70/200 is still pretty weak.

BTW, the hand-hold thing is a joke. You were never intended to hold her hand. It's a reference to some pop-culture thing.
Are you telling me that if we play half the game, the stats are really useless at all? I dont understand, in any game, as soon as you go up x stats the game gradually begins to give you clues of the change in your character, come on, this is how it should be in any game, and not need the max. on the stat so that the character starts behaving totally differently. Moreover, I would say that an abrupt and not gradual change would look much more unrealistic and bad than one like the one I expose, but hey, if you are happy with how the love path is unfolding well for you, most of us are quite unhappy waiting for the next update to show that this is not an NTR game with the love path option, because so far, thats what this game is atm.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Yup, they are just to avoid NTR stuff. You will gain points after points of confidence in looking away. ;) IMO this game was never planed to have an "alpha MC", it's just in to please some of the patrons.
Well, If this is true, in next update I left the boat for sure haha, too much ntr games and kinki ntr paths and always the same with the love path, vanillas, boring scenes and stupid mc's xdd

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Are you telling me that if we play half the game, the stats are really useless at all? I dont understand, in any game, as soon as you go up x stats the game gradually begins to give you clues of the change in your character, come on, this is how it should be in any game, and not need the max.
Considering where the MC started on the love path (virgin, shy, geeky), he's made a lot of progress so far. But if you consider that banging Tracy, Sunny or Marcus' Mom are the "big bosses" of the game, then no, I would not expect him to be able to do that mid-game.

Look, if the game was about to end, I can see complaining about the slow alpha progress. But I think it has a long way to go, and the longer you wait, the sweeter the victory will be.

There's no law that says in a game with two divergent paths that those paths need to progress at the same pace. There's also no law that says that those paths have to have the same amount of content. For instance, if one path in a game is to become a whore and the other a nun, I would very logically expect less lewd content on the nun path.

The story dictates the content, not the human players.

most of us are quite unhappy waiting for the next update to show that this is not an NTR game with the love path option, because so far, thats what this game is atm.
I trust the dev to tell his story the way he thinks it should be told.

The intro to the game specifically lays out the paths - alpha, beta and diplomat. The content is coming, you just have to be patient about it.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Considering where the MC started on the love path (virgin, shy, geeky), he's made a lot of progress so far. But if you consider that banging Tracy, Sunny or Marcus' Mom are the "big bosses" of the game, then no, I would not expect him to be able to do that mid-game.

Look, if the game was about to end, I can see complaining about the slow alpha progress. But I think it has a long way to go, and the longer you wait, the sweeter the victory will be.

There's no law that says in a game with two divergent paths that those paths need to progress at the same pace. There's also no law that says that those paths have to have the same amount of content. For instance, if one path in a game is to become a whore and the other a nun, I would very logically expect less lewd content on the nun path.

The story dictates the content, not the human players.

I trust the dev to tell his story the way he thinks it should be told.

The intro to the game specifically lays out the paths - alpha, beta and diplomat. The content is coming, you just have to be patient about it.
Sure, because the girls are different and not the same person in each route, right? If in the beta path Sunny is SLUT and EASY, I hope that in the love path it is THE SAME, and if on the contrary, it is HARD, that it is also the same for the beta. And I say the same with Tracy (or Emma, or whatever), since with just one date she fucks that guy, while with the MC, well you see, there is no coherence in terms of the bg / behavior of the girls and this kind of thing makes the game lose quality because it makes relationships feel very artificial and you really dont even feel like moving forward on a path that, when its your turn to take them to bed, they will make a sad missionary with two sentences with oooh im cumming and thats it, while on the other route they will have left even rimjobs and other fetishes. I repeat, If u see this pretty well built ok, but its not my case, and I will tell this always when someone ask for how is this game manage in both paths.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Sure, because the girls are different and not the same person in each route, right? If in the beta path Sunny is SLUT and EASY, I hope that in the love path it is THE SAME, and if on the contrary, it is HARD, that it is also the same for the beta.
The two paths are not the same, so neither are the people. The character development on the paths is very different. On beta, the girls are corrupted into sluts by chauvinistic playboys. On alpha, the women become loving partners of a caring, respectful man. Very different character arcs.

In beta, you have very skilled "seducers" going after the ladies. Getting girls into bed is what Lucas and Marcus DO, it's what they're really good at.

On alpha, Philip starts off not even knowing what part of his dick goes in first. Plus, he's their FAMILY, so there's a bigger social taboo to overcome. So if you combine a big taboo with someone who doesn't know how to seduce women, then yeah, it's going to take longer.

Anyway, as you said: you feel the game balance is off because the girls' sexual behavior is inconsistent between paths whereas I think the dev is trying to tell a good story with meaningful character development. To each their own.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The two paths are not the same, so neither are the people. The character development on the paths is very different. On beta, the girls are corrupted into sluts by chauvinistic playboys. On alpha, the women become loving partners of a caring, respectful man. Very different character arcs.

In beta, you have very skilled "seducers" going after the ladies. Getting girls into bed is what Lucas and Marcus DO, it's what they're really good at.

On alpha, Philip starts off not even knowing what part of his dick goes in first. Plus, he's their FAMILY, so there's a bigger social taboo to overcome. So if you combine a big taboo with someone who doesn't know how to seduce women, then yeah, it's going to take longer.

Anyway, as you said: you feel the game is shit because you can't fuck certain girls yet whereas I think the dev is trying to tell a good story with meaningful character development. To each their own.
Ok, no more to discuss haha xdd

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sure, because the girls are different and not the same person in each route, right? If in the beta path Sunny is SLUT and EASY, I hope that in the love path it is THE SAME, and if on the contrary, it is HARD, that it is also the same for the beta. And I say the same with Tracy (or Emma, or whatever), since with just one date she fucks that guy, while with the MC, well you see, there is no coherence in terms of the bg / behavior of the girls and this kind of thing makes the game lose quality because it makes relationships feel very artificial and you really dont even feel like moving forward on a path that, when its your turn to take them to bed, they will make a sad missionary with two sentences with oooh im cumming and thats it, while on the other route they will have left even rimjobs and other fetishes. I repeat, If u see this pretty well built ok, but its not my case, and I will tell this always when someone ask for how is this game manage in both paths.
Well I have given up on this game as a love or alpha path since devs made the cardinal mistake for every romance based game to let the main girls be NTRéd before they were romantically and sexual involved on the more romantically path. Which does make sense for the NTR path, but destroys the other one. I understood though the team has acquired an extra writer so for those still following, there is a hope he or she has more love for the alpha/love path.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes