chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Eh, sorry you felt that way. In Babysitter that wasn't the intent at the time. In fact I went out of the way to at least nominally have Silver and Robert follow the same rules, and Christine slept with the MC several updates before she slept with Robert and Silver. But I do admit that the influence that Robert and Silver had on her could be a bit much. The intent was that they played on her insecurities, while the MC cared about her as a person. It was the first game in this space I ever worked on, so it was a learning process for sure. One mistake I admit was the first scene with Robert and Jessica during the truth or dare, that was actually the first scene I ever wrote for that game, so I thought that it would be a good idea to move things forward with her and show how good at the game Robert was. It ended up making Jess look a little too whore-ish in some player's eyes, but again, live and learn.

NTR is hard to balance, even in the best of times, let alone two separate NTR routes and two secondary routes like Babysitter had.

Anyway, not here to talk about an old game that I long since left.
what about in culture shock,will it be the same as in babysitter ;) hell no marcus gets first sex before mc why :unsure:

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Does anyone have a proper walkthrough in one pdf?
The game is linear and the choices so clear, if gonna go for the beta path, behave like someone scary, shy and trampled, if you want the route of love (I refuse to call it alpha) choose the other options, the ones that appear to be someone with confidence.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Eh, sorry you felt that way. In Babysitter that wasn't the intent at the time. In fact I went out of the way to at least nominally have Silver and Robert follow the same rules, and Christine slept with the MC several updates before she slept with Robert and Silver. But I do admit that the influence that Robert and Silver had on her could be a bit much. The intent was that they played on her insecurities, while the MC cared about her as a person. It was the first game in this space I ever worked on, so it was a learning process for sure. One mistake I admit was the first scene with Robert and Jessica during the truth or dare, that was actually the first scene I ever wrote for that game, so I thought that it would be a good idea to move things forward with her and show how good at the game Robert was. It ended up making Jess look a little too whore-ish in some player's eyes, but again, live and learn.

NTR is hard to balance, even in the best of times, let alone two separate NTR routes and two secondary routes like Babysitter had.

Anyway, not here to talk about an old game that I long since left.
what about in culture shock,will it be the same as in babysitter ;) hell no marcus gets first sex before mc why :unsure:
why alpha route is sooooo slow than beta route :cry:

Rituf

May 4, 2017
The truth is that this game has 2 beta routes.
One where the MC can have fun with some secondary characters and another in which he just watches the whole show.
Using an "alpha route" is just an excuse to try to attract other players who are not interested in the main focus.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
The truth is that this game has 2 beta routes.
One where the MC can have fun with some secondary characters and another in which he just watches the whole show.
Using an "alpha route" is just an excuse to try to attract other players who are not interested in the main focus.
so no alpha route, even in 2 beta routes mc is weak and marcus gets all first why:confused:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Don't speak for everyone, I would love to make Maude my main lady, but I second that the Alpha route is sadly a bad joke.
Sorry but Maudes bg is the typical slut girl that every game has, her behavior is simple, boring and predictable. There are more ways to do the "slut-girl" more interesting, like in no more secrets (stephania) or city of broken dreamers (shanlon)

I understand u likes her, but dude, is sooo boring girl, for the way the dev is making her bg.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry but Maudes bg is the typical slut girl that every game has, her behavior is simple, boring and predictable. There are more ways to do the "slut-girl" more interesting, like in no more secrets (stephania) or city of broken dreamers (shanlon)

I understand u likes her, but dude, is sooo boring girl, for the way the dev is making her bg.
sluts are easy to get as for as dev giving mc slut and marcus prude what a joke:eek: better we player should play as marcus not a dumb second class mc who get things after marcus used(sunny):LOL:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
sluts are easy to get as for as dev giving mc slut and marcus prude what a joke:eek: better we player should play as marcus not a dumb second class mc who get things after marcus used(sunny):LOL:
Yes, and I think Maude is the loser reward that the dev wants to give to those of us who dont want the beta path, but its that even a character like this (whore) can do much better, and make the scenes more lewd and exciting to watch, beyond talking and suddenly sucking or fucking you.

I put a quick example that I mean; in the coffee scene when she sucks u, instead she sucks u cause yay, she can tease the mc a lil bit with a random customer, then the mc, full of jealousy and hatred to be left like a cuck, takes her, takes her inside and forces her to suck him off. With this you get a spicier and longer scene, and you get to make the player see that the mc is a real alpha (he takes what he wants without asking permission, dominant). And like this scene, with every scene in the "love" path.

• Love
Reactions: chicken head

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I put a quick example that I mean; in the coffee scene when she sucks u, instead she sucks u cause yay, she can tease the mc a lil bit with a random customer, then the mc, full of jealousy and hatred to be left like a cuck, takes her, takes her inside and forces her to suck him off.
Would love to see the above, but I guess for me this game is off the list. I don't wanna see a spineless wimp as MC. I would kick Marcus ass just for looking at my sis/mom because they are MINE. ;)

This is probably not the place to be to discuss it, but I never understood how to enjoy Beta / NTR / Cuck kinks. With other kinks I can at least understand it theoretically, but why does anyone want to be a spineless wimp sharing his/her loved voluntarily?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: chicken head

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Would love the above, but I guess for me this game is off the list. I don't wanna see a spineless wimp as MC. I would kick Marcus ass just for looking at my sis/mom because they are MINE. ;)
I will wait for the next update, the game is good, it has potential because it has good designs and I love games with a linear plot (not sandbox), but if the next update is like this, leaving the beta with scenes with Emma (the best for me) and to the "love" path with a simple HJ or with anything that resembles "alpha", I get off the boat too.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I will wait for the next update, the game is good, it has potential because it has good designs and I love games with a linear plot (not sandbox), but if the next update is like this, leaving the beta with scenes with Emma (the best for me) and to the "love" path with a simple HJ or with anything that resembles "alpha", I get off the boat too.
I hate sandbox crap as well, if I wanna grind I just play Diablo. ;)

I think we all agree that the Alpha route has nothing to do with Alpha, but Love route would also be a completely misnomer for me, because for the people I love, I fight to the end.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I hate sandbox crap as well, if I wanna grind I just play Diablo. ;)

I think we all agree that the Alpha route has nothing to do with Alpha, but Love route would also be a completely misnomer for me, because for the people I love, I fight to the end.
You have the point, so lets call it the route of the shy man who thinks he is an alpha according to the dev

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Is the beach scene with Emma supposed to be on the diplomacy route? I tried so many ways to get that scene but for some reason, it was skipped. So, technically you need to avoid Tracy and focus on Emma to get the scene on the non-NTR side. Either the game's mechanic is broken or the scene was supposed to be on the diplomacy route(where you choose one girl) because on the Alpha route(Harem) is impossible at the moment.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is the beach scene with Emma supposed to be on the diplomacy route? I tried so many ways to get that scene but for some reason, it was skipped. So, technically you need to avoid Tracy and focus on Emma to get the scene on the non-NTR side. Either the game's mechanic is broken or the scene was supposed to be on the diplomacy route(where you choose one girl) because on the Alpha route(Harem) is impossible at the moment.
The scene cannot happen if you go out with Tracy. It is primarily a beta scene where it is the reward for protecting her from Marcus. It is in the Alpha gallery but it is not an alpha scene. It is similar to the Aunt scene with the date, if you do well then Emma gives you a little something, like Liza did if you stopped her from banging the random at the bar.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The scene cannot happen if you go out with Tracy. It is primarily a beta scene where it is the reward for protecting her from Marcus. It is in the Alpha gallery but it is not an alpha scene. It is similar to the Aunt scene with the date, if you do well then Emma gives you a little something, like Liza did if you stopped her from banging the random at the bar.
Thanks Burt Reynolds Mustache, I didn't notice that.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes