Daddio05

Aug 6, 2020
Great update, seems like the MC is starting to get somewhere with the mom and sis, excited about the upcoming releases. I like the slow-burn over the quick "oh you have a cock, I have a cunt let's fuck" when it comes to incest so I'm digging the developers approach. Keep up the good work!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First off, some great renders and progress on the Mom/Sis arc. Great, if rather short update, looking firward to more!
But like Valormin, I stumbled over a bug in point allocations. In one playthrough on the confident diplomat path I aimed for Mom, Sis and Karla (with good relation points for Aunt Liza and Sophie too). On this path when the MC goes shopping with Mom in 2.04 she has 24 or 25 Love points at that point, letting the MC peek on her without saying anything.
In another confident diplomat path I play, I aimed for Mom, Karla and Aunt Liza(good points with Sophie too). I have confident scenes with Mom Tracy, Karla and Liza, voyeur scenes for Sis Sunny, all good so far. But for some reason when I reach the shopping peek scene with Tracy, she has only 21 Love points and will call out the MC for his peeking. This point discrepancy is strange, since I had all the same scenes with Tracy and made the same choices, so she should have had at least 24 points.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Question for people who has been playing this game up until now:
Has the MC has had any sexual relationship with her mom and sis? The reason I am asking is because I stop playing this game since version 0.9 because there was no action towards the mom and sister or other characters

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Question for people who has been playing this game up until now:
Has the MC has had any sexual relationship with her mom and sis? The reason I am asking is because I stop playing this game since version 0.9 because there was no action towards the mom and sister or other characters
Consider the last feedback... It's safely to assume no... Let blue balling commence... I suppose that is a fetish for some too :ROFLMAO:

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes