Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Tbh, think people that hate NTR vs Alpha in this game are missing the point that vs Marcus, we get a lot more action with Maude and Karla (Marcus doesn't even have access to Karla yet, or will never at all), also Marcus isn't progressing with at all with Mom or Aunt, which MC both has for himself too.. I think Alpha route is underrated. Whilst it may be something like "oh we only got a BJ from Emma and Marcus got to fuck her", it's still not bad considering how MC gets girls vs how Marcus does

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Wondering when beta modeling will be next as that should make for some interesting scenes with the lovely Barbara :love:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
How to get beach event with emma....? i'm not talking about alpha route or beta route i just don't get the event in this update any ideas .....how to get beach event to trigger....? :)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Tbh, think people that hate NTR vs Alpha in this game are missing the point that vs Marcus, we get a lot more action with Maude and Karla (Marcus doesn't even have access to Karla yet, or will never at all), also Marcus isn't progressing with at all with Mom or Aunt, which MC both has for himself too.. I think Alpha route is underrated. Whilst it may be something like "oh we only got a BJ from Emma and Marcus got to fuck her", it's still not bad considering how MC gets girls vs how Marcus does
I don't mind ntr and i do have to agree the mc does have girls marcus does not and eventually he will have emma but what most people myself included dislike is how fast it goes between the routes look at sunny on alpha she is somewhat of a prude but in beta she is all but marcus's whore

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The problem is that how the mc manages the relations with the girls in the alpha. Atm, u cant fuck anyone in the alpha, only the redhair whore, but Emma (and the others side girls) and the two main girls who suposse u are corrupting with ur choices, nope, meanwhile, Marcus, a stupid character creating only for the NTR, in each NTR scene he has a really awesomes scenes, with sophie, with Emma (remember that Emma is the girl behind the gloryhole), with Sunny (yeah, he already fucked meanwhile the mc doing nothing) etc etc.. it bothers when in a path the scenes are vague and boring and in the other side are excitement and too good..

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I'm not sure why the complaints about the Alpha route I guess it's down to the lack of Sunny and Tracey but I think it's been done well sure progress is slow but I think this update was the furthest we'd gone with Tracey so certainly a step in the right direction.
Is true

Reactions: Mormont

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I don't mind ntr and i do have to agree the mc does have girls marcus does not and eventually he will have emma but what most people myself included dislike is how fast it goes between the routes look at sunny on alpha she is somewhat of a prude but in beta she is all but marcus's whore
I understand your point, it's a valid one, however I think that writer means to show that because Sunny is your family, it's not as easy for her to like her brother sexually unlike an attractive guy she just met. Nevertheless, few updates and Alpha will get to where Marcus is with Sunny surely

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I understand your point, it's a valid one, however I think that writer means to show that because Sunny is your family, it's not as easy for her to like her brother sexually unlike an attractive guy she just met. Nevertheless, few updates and Alpha will get to where Marcus is with Sunny surely
That is the point, it is years already and there is no logical progress made in those relations to a sexual relation with MC, so even if sex would happen now it feels more like suddenly falling out of the air instead as a logical progression fitting with the personality of the women in question. It needed serious attention and setup time away from the NTR path already about 4 updates ago, since it lagged behind way too far in comparison and what did devs do, give more time and development to the NTR path .........

While devs sinned against the cardinal rule of any more romance like game, having the main girls NTRéd before the MC has been with them. Not only NTR genre has its memes and rules, so do romance games. Showing sex scenes with those girls with someone else is another, unless it is for Netori or harem purposes (lesbian) and then you will always see the women being extremely underwhelmed by the sex in question. (Think Milf City and the Mom/father sex).

I said it before, this game as a NTR game is a 5 star game, the other paths though do not even come close to that partly due to what happened in NTR paths.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
No no no no no no no no :eek::(

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
In the future updates pls do remind me thru this comment if the alpha route is decent enough to play with. Im just tired of this game not giving the power every mc would have- what is mine is mine! What is yours is mine! U cant hv any of my girls without my permission or out of pity. Thats an alpha route for me. So wake me up when that update comes but for now its Cut ur Sack for now instead of Culture Shock. Paalam

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
That makes little sense from what we know of sunny she is not the type of girl to jump the dick of the first attractive guy who shows an intrest. Yet on beta that's exactly what happens its been a long time even the most slow burning incest games don't take this long for some kind of action it doesn't even need to be full blown sex a bj or hj just something to prove alpha players aren't wasting there time for something that's never going to happen

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nevertheless, few updates and Alpha will get to where Marcus is with Sunny surely
That was already spoken 1 year ago.Guess what?There is no progress at all with Sunny since last August.At least with Tracy there is 2-3 steps covered.But I am afraid that it will take 1 more year if we will get only 6-7 updates per year.Or maybe even 2 years?No way "alpha" to ever catch beta.Unless they are planning to finish beta route in near future.
I beg to differ.

A Wife and a Mother.

Nearly 3 years development, only recently kissed her daughter, still hasn't touched her son nor fucked anyone that isn't her husband.
There is one huge difference.Outside her husband Liam,Sophia did almost nothing with anyone else for 3 years,not only with her son or daughter.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
In the future updates pls do remind me thru this comment if the alpha route is decent enough to play with. Im just tired of this game not giving the power every mc would have- what is mine is mine! What is yours is mine! U cant hv any of my girls without my permission or out of pity. Thats an alpha route for me. So wake me up when that update comes but for now its Cut ur Sack for now instead of Culture Shock. Paalam
Let me know too

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It would be very exciting if in the next update there would be more interaction between the MC and his sister.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The premise the MC transforming from Beta to Alpha is very interesting, but the pacing is very slow. I'm still seeing at the dialogues MC being shy(Like the beach scene with Emma), even if he already had sex with some girls. Unless there's a chapter 3, there's no reason to keeping this pace.

About the complaints, they are comparing equivalent scenes(again like the beach) and see the Marcus version is light years better than the MC version, in other words, for them these scenes are unbalanced. For me, the way MC pursue the girls is different from the Marcus way and the Alpha is focused more on romance, while the beta focused more on turning girls in slut. The only problem as I said before is the pacing from MC's transformation that at this point I think he needs to be more aggressive and less shy.

So, it was an Ok update for the Alpha path and a good update for the Beta path.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes