gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust i found in the day23.rpy in the line 461 a little mistake .There is written
Code:
isa "on't you worry dear. Nothing I haven't seen before."
instead:
isa "Don't you worry dear. Nothing I haven't seen before."

or would´t it be better:
isa "Don't worry dear. Nothing I haven't seen before."

magus448

May 22, 2018
I have to agree with you, since this new update lets us see once again without a doubt that both the new writer and Kings of Lust do not have the slightest interest in giving the alpha path the same treatment as the beta path ( leaving aside the issue of incest obviously).
It was so difficult to be able to give us something other than a stupid and quick blowjob that leaves us with a feeling of helplessness and annoyed when compared to the trio that Marcus has.
If it was to be equal, alpha would have gotten a threesome with Emma and Maude or Sophie. But no Marcus is having everything handed to him on a silver platter.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Although Sunny is hot, I really wish there was more of a focus on Tracy and Marcus. There was some teasing of that in this update, but that relationship is def the hottest!

Reactions: parade5

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I've only played until day three so far. Please don't get me wrong, but why do all the male protagonists, apart from Lucas, look kinda wimpy and androgynous? I play the alpha route and actually I would expect my character to appear at least somewhat masculine.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I've only played until day three so far. Please don't get me wrong, but why do all the male protagonists, apart from Lucas, look kinda wimpy and androgynous? I play the alpha route and actually I would expect my character to appear at least somewhat masculine.
In chapter 2 at least the dev takes away that horrible eighties tupe from the mc and it no longer gives so much embarrassment

May 6, 2017
If it was to be equal, alpha would have gotten a threesome with Emma and Maude or Sophie. But no Marcus is having everything handed to him on a silver platter.
Well, I wouldn't say that they would also necessarily give us a threesome, but at least we could fuck Emma or do the blowjob a little more hardcore and see that once and for all our protagonist be more aggressive in getting what he wants.

Because at the moment and I think this is a situation that is going to last for a long time, our MC always or rather almost always loses with Marcus in relation to most of the scenes, since he is able to have everything without any effort. be it a trio, anal or having hardcore sex, etc (But for the authors of the game it seems that we should be happy since at least we are capable of being able to flirt with someone).

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
To be honest we should have seen this coming it is blatently obvious king and his team prefer ntr and thats fine its there game but they should not be suprised if there patron number drops ntr is simply not a fetish that makes money and though it is avoidable in the game the sad truth is the content between each route is heavily slanted in favor of ntr that being said if you enjoy ntr i would reccomend this game if however you prefer incest id suggest finding a new game to play.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Have played this game and i must say that they should changed the title of this game. Culture Shock to Cut Your Sack because ur balls is pretty much useless as a mc. Not a fan of ntr but give the mc something to go to. Unless they just let marcus play for now and give the mc a much needed content in the future. Not gonna play it for now. At this time i dont want to be blueballed. So ill wait until the mchas the upper hand against marcus

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
How to see more scenes with Tracy wearing that sexy secretary outfit? I can see it in game files on days 21, 23 etc but ingame she always appear in her boring outfit. Must have been some route I missed.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
i don't get the point of having Alpha and Beta route if the devs is just more favorable/focus to Beta(NTR) route. just finish this game as NTR than make a new game that's not NTR or just admit you're not interested anymore in making Alpha route on this game so people who's not a fan of NTR don't waste downloading this game or waiting something to happen on Alpha route. LOL

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I like games with NTR, but not in this game. I would like to see the MC being a more experienced, shrewd guy.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I enjoyed this update very much. However, I can see how non-beta path players can feel left out. One scene with Tracy is not enough and to get Emma scene you have to be on the beta path, which is impossible because a player who plays only alpha path won't play as a beta. Ontheotherhand and I am not sure about it because in my alpha path I have Mandue as gf or whatever their relationship is and at the end of this update I've got a choice between Mandue or massage, maybe if we don't have Mandue we get the choice to walk in the city and meet Emma and then have something in the next update.

Reactions: ArgothNephial

Felix100

May 25, 2019
The update is short but it has some very good sex scenes.Can't complain in those hard days he keep delivering the work. I appreciate u... Very much.If u... Really add some other sex positions in the scenes it will be really perfect.
I also have one question can we... See the events of Tracy and lucas date event in the coming update????
Any way keep your hardworking hopefully we can have updates a lit earlier

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I usually switch off to monologues due to some of them being pathetically bad but I restarted this and decedid to read them.

I might have to give it 5 stars for mentioning one of my fave games. It brought up putting Forma on new weapons, I love Warframe.

Where is chapter 1 at?
At the start of the game, where chapter 1 usually is.

It's all included.

Reactions: D Dog

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The update is short but it has some very good sex scenes.Can't complain in those hard days he keep delivering the work. I appreciate u... Very much.If u... Really add some other sex positions in the scenes it will be really perfect.
I also have one question can we... See the events of Tracy and lucas date event in the coming update????
Any way keep your hardworking hopefully we can have updates a lit earlier
Spoiler about sex scenes both Alpha and Beta route please ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes