bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Any way to replay all the scenes and not just the alpha scenes from gallery?
What do u mean with all the scenes? the whole game or what? Gallery usually focus in the sex scenes so, u have alpha and beta scenes in it, but if u wanna watch a specific scene where nothing happens, I think u need create a save and load always u want see again.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
What do u mean with all the scenes? the whole game or what? Gallery usually focus in the sex scenes so, u have alpha and beta scenes in it, but if u wanna watch a specific scene where nothing happens, I think u need create a save and load always u want see again.
The code i put only has alpha scenes for some reason and there arent that many sex scenes. I don't see any of the beta scenes.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
The code i put only has alpha scenes for some reason and there arent that many sex scenes. I don't see any of the beta scenes.
Hmmm.. Idk what do u mean because Im playing in android and in android u have gallery option that has the both sex scenes paths so.. try the android version (its not so big size) and use the code 591 for the gallery.

Reactions: biggestboyo

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Hmmm.. Idk what do u mean because Im playing in android and in android u have gallery option that has the both sex scenes paths so.. try the android version (its not so big size) and use the code 591 for the gallery.
I'm using pc version and the code 592/591 only unlocks the alpha scenes. I'll give the android one a try.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes