Alan_001

May 31, 2020
This is mc pov game. so in beta route many things happened between sunny and marcus offscreen that mc is not aware of. if you read the dialogues what james said to mc then you can understand.
What's the gallery code for culture shock? Please help me .

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
In previous versions I was able to ignore Marcus. Don't let him get close to the MC's sister ... now I can't, she ends up fucking Marcus. :(
I would like to see the MC fuck his sister before Marcus :p

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
In previous versions I was able to ignore Marcus. Don't let him get close to the MC's sister ... now I can't, she ends up fucking Marcus. :(
I would like to see the MC fuck his sister before Marcus :p
wait what? Are you sure? You sure you haven't make the wrong choice? I haven't play the latest updates. so this game has forced ntr now? Wow. Well I guess I have to completely drop this game if that's the situation. It's just such a shame that the game quality is really good but probably because of dev's NTR fetish or obesession whatever you call it, alpha route never progressed. I bet if he developed both alpha/beta route equally ( or focused aplha route more) he would have lots of more patrons than this now. I definetly wouldn't mind tossing 10 bucks per month to this game since I really like the quality but because it's extremly 'NTR' favoured it's no go for me right now

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
wait what? Are you sure? You sure you haven't make the wrong choice? I haven't play the latest updates. so this game has forced ntr now?
Nope. I'm playing the Alpha path and have seen Marcus twice this update. Once I pissed him off again by making a move on Sunny, the other time I took a +1 with him when he wanted to get Dr. Rai's phone number since I'm absolutely not interested in her. I feel like sacking her would go down a BDSM route and that doesn't really float my boat.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I agree with Lust about the MC pov and how he can't really see things until it's too late. Can't wait to see what happens with the corruption of the sister in the future lol.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
This is mc pov game. so in beta route many things happened between sunny and marcus offscreen that mc is not aware of. if you read the dialogues what james said to mc then you can understand.
To be honest, that sounds more like being lazy than anything. If you for example has a character in one update being shy and not wanting to be near a man, but in the next you have the same character eating dicks in a park and your only explanation is, that some things happened off screen that makes her act that way, is a very weak excuse to make the plot you want to move. The speed and easyness in the things that happens in the beta could happen too in the "alpha" path (making some girls developing feelings off screen or think about their real feelings off screen would reduce the time needed with the main girls for example), at least that way the complaints would reduce.

Besides, don't the people in the beta path want to see things? Like seeing others take your loved ones, fucking them when they know you are watching, seeing things where you can do nothing because you are a pathetic beta that can't do anything to them, things like that (at least that's what I think they want to see, not sure because it's not a kink I like). Feeling emotions is the way to go for the beta scenes I think, if you don't watch them, how can anyone feel anything?

But again you just answered to a part of what he wrote, so, it seems you kind of ignore most points people make and you only answer to those you have already and answer ready that you think it's good. Again maybe I'm wrong, but when you devs post a reply saying you won't answer to criticism and then you go and answer to just a part of one of them, it's seems distasteful/unfortunate. But well, seeing the huge difference between paths, then I shouldn't be surprise with the difference in answers that you give.

magus448

May 22, 2018
To be honest, that sounds more like being lazy than anything. If you for example has a character in one update being shy and not wanting to be near a man, but in the next you have the same character eating dicks in a park and your only explanation is, that some things happened off screen that makes her act that way, is a very weak excuse to make the plot you want to move. The speed and easyness in the things that happens in the beta could happen too in the "alpha" path (making some girls developing feelings off screen or think about their real feelings off screen would reduce the time needed with the main girls for example), at least that way the complaints would reduce.

Besides, don't the people in the beta path want to see things? Like seeing others take your loved ones, fucking them when they know you are watching, seeing things where you can do nothing because you are a pathetic beta that can't do anything to them, things like that (at least that's what I think they want to see, not sure because it's not a kink I like). Feeling emotions is the way to go for the beta scenes I think, if you don't watch them, how can anyone feel anything?

But again you just answered to a part of what he wrote, so, it seems you kind of ignore most points people make and you only answer to those you have already and answer ready that you think it's good. Again maybe I'm wrong, but when you devs post a reply saying you won't answer to criticism and then you go and answer to just a part of one of them, it's seems distasteful/unfortunate. But well, seeing the huge difference between paths, then I shouldn't be surprise with the difference in answers that you give.
You would think having pivotal ntr things happen off screen would upset the ntr liking crowd. Also the diplomatic\"choose who you want" playthrough is non existent if you can't prevent them from hooking up in the beta route. Unless getting her takes place after he's had sex with her. Why would you want her after that? It's too late, you already lost.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I think its a mindset diffrence I could be wrong i'm no expert as i'm not an NTR player.
But I would say that most NTR players are dissociated with the characters in a game they are just that characters in a game and they look at all female characters in a game as just something to fuck so it dosn't matter to them if she's been fucked once or a thousend times it dont matter who fucked her or how many fucked her at any given time or for some even when she was last fucked before they actualy fuck her she's just something to fuck.
I'm sure theres more to it like attraction, avalibility, sluttieness, kinks and soforth like if she wants it. although some don't care if she wants it or not its just if they want it that counts.
Theres possibly many many reasons why NTR like what they like and its these diffrence that makes NonNTR fans just as hard for them to understand.
Things like how can you get attached to a game character, why would you care, how can you care, why should you care.
The very idea that you might see your the MC's LI getting fucked one minute in the game by someone else either willingly or not then not wanting to fuck her yourself is a totaly foreign concept to them.
And if she becomes a slut because of all the fucking the do to her how could you possibly not want to fuck her too it just dosn't compute.
Then theres very Idea that you might accidentally see a scene that was meant for the NTR route that has you LI acting like a total cock crazed slut might completelu destroy her as a possible LI for you is absolutely absurd.
And hypothetically speaking how come if the DEV because they thought it was a good idea at the time shows in the game.
The players majority favourite LI cheat on your MC out of the blue.
Or be silly enough to let themselfs be taken advantage of fucked and then try to pretend to the MC nothing happened.
but after the fuss it causes they rewrite it so it never happend because they realise it was a mistake.
How could you the player then possibly still lose interest in her as LI character for your MC which some NonNTR player would.
but even though thats perfectly logical to the NonNTR players mindset its completely alian to the NTR mindset.

Again this is just a theory and theres nothing wrong with either way of thinking.
It shouldn't lead to fights or arguments unless ofcorse it breaks the law.
So just let them enjoy their thing and you enjoy yours and stop trying to understand it because it just is what it is.
Because neither side will ever truely understand each other.

Just Sayin not Hatin.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I agree that not every events in the story have to be shown as long as they have some ways to describes what is actually happened in those events in the next following game days. An ntr is not just about seeing the events, hearing and thinking about it also counts. Just the thought of what and how they're doing it drives me nuts! That's ntr! And it drives me even further when one of the characters talks about it in front of MC's face wether he wants to hear it or not! That's golden for me! Forgive me if I sounds so excited cause I did.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
wait what? Are you sure? You sure you haven't make the wrong choice? I haven't play the latest updates. so this game has forced ntr now? Wow. Well I guess I have to completely drop this game if that's the situation. It's just such a shame that the game quality is really good but probably because of dev's NTR fetish or obesession whatever you call it, alpha route never progressed. I bet if he developed both alpha/beta route equally ( or focused aplha route more) he would have lots of more patrons than this now. I definetly wouldn't mind tossing 10 bucks per month to this game since I really like the quality but because it's extremly 'NTR' favoured it's no go for me right now
After starting a new game and seeing the final scenes, I have no further doubts. The MC is an extra, the protagonist is Marcus :unsure:

Reactions: Mikuby

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
After starting a new game and seeing the final scenes, I have no further doubts. The MC is an extra, the protagonist is Marcus :unsure:
Nah I played Alpha route to the end. There is definetly not a NTR with Marcus or anyone in that route. You make choices that leads you to get NTR'ed. Well enjoy it I guess. lol

edit: But I agree this game currently has comedical amount of Alpha content with the faimly members

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Nah I played Alpha route to the end. There is definetly not a NTR with Marcus or anyone in that route. You make choices that leads you to get NTR'ed. Well enjoy it I guess. lol

edit: But I agree this game currently has comedical amount of Alpha content with the faimly members
Someone will think because the incest need most work,we will get content with Tracy and Sunny every update.Sadly so far that is not the case.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

From what we've seen so far, everything is heading for Marcus to fuck Tracy before the MC. The MC scenes with Sunny led me to believe that the MC would fuck her before Marcus. Even though I kept Marcus away from Sunny, he ended up fucking her. It didn't happen as I predicted. :unsure:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
From what we've seen so far, everything is heading for Marcus to fuck Tracy before the MC. The MC scenes with Sunny led me to believe that the MC would fuck her before Marcus. Even though I kept Marcus away from Sunny, he ended up fucking her. It didn't happen as I predicted. :unsure:
sorry but are you stupid or you just pretending? The game has 2 paths. Alpha route and beta route. If you are on Alpha route there is no ntr what so ever. Nobody will fuck any of your girls. If you are on beta route your girl will be fucked by others since well you are a 'beta' as you can see it from the name of the path. If you don't know what choices are for alpha and beta (it is pretty obvious tbh) use the god damn walkthrough in the OP. It will show you both alpha and beta routes and choices. This conversation gone way too long really

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The game with two well-defined routes would be very interesting. I really like this game, it is so much that I ended up getting involved with the story. I thank the developer for the work. (y)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes