MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yep, the one I dropped is Lust and Passion's A Wife and Mother. Total tease/blue ball fest. There's like 2 sex scenes with her husband in the goody-2 shoes path and literally no sex in the trying to make her a slut path. Good art, but jeez. Be another year or 2 before anything good. Milking patrons. This one is good so far. Just hoping to get to bang the sister and a couple other girls in this one.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Yep, the one I dropped is Lust and Passion's A Wife and Mother. Total tease/blue ball fest. There's like 2 sex scenes with her husband in the goody-2 shoes path and literally no sex in the trying to make her a slut path. Good art, but jeez. Be another year or 2 before anything good. Milking patrons. This one is good so far. Just hoping to get to bang the sister and a couple other girls in this one.
The rate it's going not likely. Dev clearly favors one path over the other. You won't get blue balls though. So there is that. But sister and mother rate is super slow and the "Alpha" path is very plain as far as sex scenes go. They are very vanilla. Hopefully that changes with time. But who knows.

Reactions: harsha_26

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The rate it's going not likely. Dev clearly favors one path over the other. You won't get blue balls though. So there is that. But sister and mother rate is super slow and the "Alpha" path is very plain as far as sex scenes go. They are very vanilla. Hopefully that changes with time. But who knows.

Too bad not sister. She's hot. Not interested in mom path. Mom is likely younger than me actually (I'm almost 47.) AWAM is a total blue ball fest and fans are like a cult OK with a no sex game and flip out on criticism. You after 3 years never seen her pussy, there's almost no sex - only husband in non-cheat path and literally no sex in path trying to make her a slut - after more than 3 years. Like for women as a chick flick - all yakking, almost no nudity and no sex.

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I think you misread, he's going to stop supporting his current patreon and plans to support the dev of culture shock instead because due to lack of sex scenes or updates from the former.
Thanks. Sometimes I guess I scroll down / skim read faster than I should... :(

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Too bad not sister. She's hot. Not interested in mom path. Mom is likely younger than me actually (I'm almost 47.) AWAM is a total blue ball fest and fans are like a cult OK with a no sex game and flip out on criticism. You after 3 years never seen her pussy, there's almost no sex - only husband in non-cheat path and literally no sex in path trying to make her a slut - after more than 3 years. Like for women as a chick flick - all yakking, almost no nudity and no sex.
The worst in awam is not that there is not sex scenes yet after 3 years of development, the worst for me is that lesbian path focusing from dev about a straight woman, is so stupid. Imagine badik in chapter 6 DPC forget the main LI and make all lewd/tease scenes with the Diks members for the MC.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, I have no issue with people who don't like the game, for whatever reason. But storyline shouldn't be an issue, because the main plot has only been touched on thus far. It has focused more on the day to day of the MC; when his mom's boss becomes more involved, then we will get the main plot. Why did his aunt insist the family move out there? Who exactly is Weiku, how does he relate to Liza, and what does he want? You can point out that it is taking a while to uncover the plot, but there has been plenty of action.

Using Acting Lessons and Being a DIK as examples of great storytelling is problematic. First, I will admit that Acting Lessons was my favorite story in a game . . . until the ending. The characters, especially the two female leads and the friend, were very well-written and enjoyable. Just the story of a guy rebounding after a horrible betrayal was compelling. Then, the dev introduces the murderous stalker. Ugh. That was bad enough, then he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Being a DIK takes its name too literally, and makes every character a complete jackhole. Were I the MC, a hell of lot more dudes than just the whiny-ass roommate would get their asses beat. I quit at the fraternity pledge testing to break into the other frat. The game was a series of characters screwing over the MC, while the MC is damn near Rain Man in his acquiescence to the abuse.

I watched as many people exploded over Acting Lessons. It is still a great work, but it has its flaws. Being a DIK is a slog through a sewer of shitty characters. @kingoflust is doing a great job, and he does engage with fans. I would give it time (especially if you are not ponying up any dough) and see what happens.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So does the mc get to plow Emma and Sunny on the alpha path next update?
My guess is a nope. I rather went to the beach with sister, so I had zero interaction with Emma since learning in her room, so going from batting to home run in one update seems really unlikely. Same with sister, except for first base for touching her boob at the beach. I expect Mommy to be next, and maybe a repeat with Maude. Maybe also progress with Sophie to get her away from Marcus.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes