DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
But marcus scenes look like more rough & kinky than MC. But, yeah as u said, this game dev wants MC to be romantic Alpha rather than a Alpha who is like dominant. That's what my prblm is. I seen this prblm in many optional ntr games. Where ntr routes will be rough & kinky, but non ntr will be just romantic. What about the fans like me? Who are not into romance but still hate ntr? You saying there is no optional ntr game which satisfies the players like me? WHY? Why these developers who are creating optional ntr games are hell bent in making two routes only?

You know the TYRANT game? Really hats off to that developer. He clearly taught about non-ntr fans & divided non-ntr path into two routes. Love & Corruption. That's how the game should be done. Otherwise, we non-ntr fans who are non-romantic have no choice but to avoid these optional ntr games. And don't think non-ntr fans who are non-romantic are less in number, that's why devs are not creating that route. That's bullshit. If that is true, many non-ntr fans have to love this game. But why i'm seeing so much hate for harem route in this game? Because we are not into romantic stuff. Even if we are into romantic stuff, we love kinky rough sex too.

You said, there is no chance in this story to provide rough kinky in harem path, I disagree. Why? Because, Maude is a easy slut gf who seems to be ready for anything. So, I don't think she will say no to rough kinky sex even it is bdsm too. It's all depends on dev. Don't say it doesn't fit the story. It can fit the story if dev wants to.
NTR haters are very vocal from what I've seen around the block. This is why :)

Everyone has their kink and most people understand this, but there is a very vocal minority of NTR haters. It's a minority that act crazy about their dislike, but they are very vocal.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
But marcus scenes look like more rough & kinky than MC. But, yeah as u said, this game dev wants MC to be romantic Alpha rather than a Alpha who is like dominant. That's what my prblm is. I seen this prblm in many optional ntr games. Where ntr routes will be rough & kinky, but non ntr will be just romantic. What about the fans like me? Who are not into romance but still hate ntr? You saying there is no optional ntr game which satisfies the players like me? WHY? Why these developers who are creating optional ntr games are hell bent in making two routes only?

You know the TYRANT game? Really hats off to that developer. He clearly taught about non-ntr fans & divided non-ntr path into two routes. Love & Corruption. That's how the game should be done. Otherwise, we non-ntr fans who are non-romantic have no choice but to avoid these optional ntr games. And don't think non-ntr fans who are non-romantic are less in number, that's why devs are not creating that route. That's bullshit. If that is true, many non-ntr fans have to love this game. But why i'm seeing so much hate for harem route in this game? Because we are not into romantic stuff. Even if we are into romantic stuff, we love kinky rough sex too.

You said, there is no chance in this story to provide rough kinky in harem path, I disagree. Why? Because, Maude is a easy slut gf who seems to be ready for anything. So, I don't think she will say no to rough kinky sex even it is bdsm too. It's all depends on dev. Don't say it doesn't fit the story. It can fit the story if dev wants to.
What is your definition of rough and kinky sex? what do want the mc to do?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Once again people assuming that Alpha path players have even a bit of interest in what happens on the Beta path. Here Sunny has never slept with anyone on the island, so why should she be "destroyed"? (And yes, I had a peek at some gallery scenes. Nice "alternate universe", but not significant to my playthrough.)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Once again people assuming that Alpha path players have even a bit of interest in what happens on the Beta path. Here Sunny has never slept with anyone on the island, so why should she be "destroyed"? (And yes, I had a peek at some gallery scenes. Nice "alternate universe", but not significant to my playthrough.)
They are the same character, some people will see them as different, for a lot they are the same whatever path you play. For those who see them as different a triple and gangbang will not matter anyway. For those who see them as same character and only your actions as MC stop her on the alpha path, she is a lost cause already as a love interest, so whatever happens to her from now on on NTR path will not matter anymore either.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
They are the same character, some people will see them as different, for a lot they are the same whatever path you play. For those who see them as different a triple and gangbang will not matter anyway. For those who see them as same character and only your actions as MC stop her on the alpha path, she is a lost cause already as a love interest, so whatever happens to her from now on on NTR path will not matter anymore either.
So, based on your logic, no game can (or should) have multiple paths, as it risks what you state above. Or is your argument one of timing versus ultimate disposition, ie you don't care what becomes of the character just so long as your MC gets theirs first? I guess I am not understanding your point.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, based on your logic, no game can (or should) have multiple paths, as it risks what you state above. Or is your argument one of timing versus ultimate disposition, ie you don't care what becomes of the character just so long as your MC gets theirs first? I guess I am not understanding your point.
It has to do with the rules of more romantic games and what is important to a lot of players who play those games which very simply says that a LI should have a character that makes you want to be with her in a relation. Falling and letting yourself be fucked within minutes by the first player she meets and become his sex toy is not a great impression for that. :p Now that goes especially if also have a NTR path and you have to make sure those girls are not NTRéd before those players connect to her

Now Sunny would be redeemable for those possibly, but since the damage was done on the NTR path it would also have to be repaired on the NTR path, she would need to wake up, dump Marcus and no threat of NTR ever be close to her anymore since she was already fallen and redeemed. Now you can imagine what kind of shitstorm that would give with NTR players, so that will not happen and you can not ask for it either.

Devs made a bad choice on NTR path for the other path players that do care and that does have consequences on other path, but it has happened now, so too late to change or keep harping on. Sunny is lost for the more romantic path for a lot of players besides as a fast fuck and for those who do not care what happened on NTR path, more happening will not matter either.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I understand what you're saying. Sometimes you just can't separate them in your mind or once you've seen them one way, you can't see them any other way.

It's like when you like the lyrics to a song, then you see the video and realize they mean something completely different. And now you can't enjoy the song anymore because you don't like the new message.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I understand what you're saying. Sometimes you just can't separate them in your mind or once you've seen them one way, you can't see them any other way.

It's like when you like the lyrics to a song, then you see the video and realize they mean something completely different. And now you can't enjoy the song anymore because you don't like the new message.
What I do to help with that is I strictly play one path at a time. I don't click the other choices "to see what happens" so that I don't spoil anything.

And I usually play the good / pure / love / romance paths first, because corruption / violence is sometime a little harder to unsee.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
What I do to help with that is I strictly play one path at a time. I don't click the other choices "to see what happens" so that I don't spoil anything.

And I usually play the good / pure / love / romance paths first, because corruption / violence is sometime a little harder to unsee.
I have long contended that experience and opportunity shapes a character. Given no access to Marcus (and Marcus was given free access!), Sunny doesn't decide to indulge as the beta path shows. Maybe she does with another guy, who knows. But only Marcus is in the picture. Eliminate him and his malign influence, and Sunny is the same as she started. On the alpha path, send Marcus packing and you have unfettered access to Sunny, to shape as you will. The difference in writing on both paths make the separation easy for me. On the beta path, Sunny is exposed to more erotic things, and she is finding she likes it. She tells the MC that she will do as she pleases. On the alpha path, she is hanging out with the MC in ways a bit different from the past, and she is growing more comfortable. I am fully behind the dev in the relative timelines thus far.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have long contended that experience and opportunity shapes a character. Given no access to Marcus (and Marcus was given free access!), Sunny doesn't decide to indulge as the beta path shows. Maybe she does with another guy, who knows. But only Marcus is in the picture. Eliminate him and his malign influence, and Sunny is the same as she started. On the alpha path, send Marcus packing and you have unfettered access to Sunny, to shape as you will. The difference in writing on both paths make the separation easy for me. On the beta path, Sunny is exposed to more erotic things, and she is finding she likes it. She tells the MC that she will do as she pleases. On the alpha path, she is hanging out with the MC in ways a bit different from the past, and she is growing more comfortable. I am fully behind the dev in the relative timelines thus far.
You are and others feel different. There is no right or wrong at that just how you see a character. Just for a lot of romantic players they see a char as who she is and you as MC not interfering shows even more who she is really. For those Sunny is at best an easy lay now if she is willing and not to demanding. That is her character as she has shown it and a lousy LI.

You with a different view, can and may think different, but that is what devs also failed to see. It is not how they see the chars in their two routes, but how the players see them and how what happens in those two routes interacts for them. :) Not how it does or should not according to devs or another player, they will still feel and see it as they feel about it.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I have long contended that experience and opportunity shapes a character. [..] The difference in writing on both paths make the separation easy for me. [..] I am fully behind the dev in the relative timelines thus far.
Me too. Experience, opportunity, events, etc should change every character as a story progresses. In fact, you could argue that the story itself cannot progress unless the characters change. Events happen in a story, but they're merely plot devices, catalysts. It's how those events change and influence the characters that is the heart of the tale.

But I also get that there are other people who believe that every character should stay static unless the player explicitly makes them change by making a choice. They want total, absolute control. Put another way, they want to BE THE story, not merely a character IN A story.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickster101

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
You with a different view, can and may think different, but that is what devs also failed to see. It is not how they see the chars in their two routes, but how the players see them and how what happens in those two routes interacts for them. :) Not how it does or should not according to devs or another player, they will still feel and see it as they feel about it.
It is a valid insight to note that some people struggle to distinguish characters between paths in a game or that they can't unsee something afterwards. But I don't think that's the developers' fault - it's just how some peoples' brain works.

I think it's very unfair to the devs to try to tell them that they're making the game wrong. They were open and upfront from the beginning that this game is going to have both harem and NTR routes.

It's like ordering Peas and Carrots then complaining to the chef because a pea touched a carrot.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I don't care what happens in the not done route. But if something from it is done in the done route that's bad. Also, PLEASE don't add anything with blackmail. It's trite and ruins every adult game it's added to.

Reactions: YDD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is a valid insight to note that some people struggle to distinguish characters between paths in a game or that they can't unsee something afterwards. But I don't think that's the developers' fault - it's just how some peoples' brain works.

I think it's very unfair to the devs to try to tell them that they're making the game wrong. They were open and upfront from the beginning that this game is going to have both harem and NTR routes.

It's like ordering Peas and Carrots then complaining to the chef because a pea touched a carrot.
Here I disagree with you. If devs want to make a game that has both NTR and romantic path, you also have to take into account the rules and way those romantic players play or you deliver a subpar experience to them. For myself I am less extreme, but it is clear many of them are not and it destroyed the game for them.

Why else do you think the romantic path has only a 2-3 star rating max while the beta path is rated 4-5 stars by the players who like that? It is not like devs are suddenly way worse renderers and such on the more romantic path or deliver way less content. Yes there is the slow burn effect but most romantic players actually like that, even if I am for myself not a fan of it and prefer more natural feeling burns.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes