Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not only that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was like finally getting somewhere with the mom then the game ends.. :sneaky:
For as little as it is for now I'll take it been waiting for so long for content with her I'm curious though I wonder if we will ever get anything with both the Mom and Aunt together now that would be something.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
E
When the game started, the NTR aspect was much greater. But the last few updates made it pretty balanced imo...
Exactly, now when people complain about NTR-Alpha balance, you know it's bullshit, Alpha got way better as of late

ijen

Jan 18, 2018
Marked as full version... party not done....

Ok... why was this released?
The developer said, that most of the patreon pledge is finishing this month, that's why he hurried! What he was doing for 4-5 months for this nothing, is beyond me! Well, the whole 3 years produced almost nothing so why blame just this release. Milking developer banzai!!

ijen

Jan 18, 2018
Can you please tell me how many vagina sex scene did the ntr route got (including all the girls )
And how much non ntr route got
??
6 non ntr! aunt,teacherx2, emma, the cafe girl, a 3p
7-10 ntr! mom, mom dream 2x, sis 2x, emma 2x, cafe girl, aunt. Took only 3 years very fast

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i see it like this: the mc is no alpha in the begining of the game, he is a nerd. we need to built our confidence in this game. that why it takes longer to get all the pussy we want. markus, his father and the other guy are already confident players thats why on the ntr route the guys are progressing faster. not only that on the alpha route we of have to fight against these guys while on the ntr route we kind of help them to get the girls. so im ok that the alpha route takes longer.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well the alpha path got blue balls by the mom now how is that counting ? I sure hope next update dont do this again. atleast finish it first especially after long period of time for this update.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
so i see it like this: the mc is no alpha in the begining of the game, he is a nerd. we need to built our confidence in this game. that why it takes longer to get all the pussy we want. markus, his father and the other guy are already confident players thats why on the ntr route the guys are progressing faster. not only that on the alpha route we of have to fight against these guys while on the ntr route we kind of help them to get the girls. so im ok that the alpha route takes longer.
Well it did not take mc long to get some girls even without being alpha. So this arguement dont compute. Also without the patch mc is not even related.

Also with this update it felt like 1 step forward with the mom only to get it 2 steps back again.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Well it did not take mc long to get some girls even without being alpha. So this arguement dont compute.
sure it does. the aunt takes the Initiatíve her self. Sophie was drunk and horny. for maude, she has just a slutty nature. i mean she serves coffee with sperm in her shop. and she needs to get it somewhere. so mc was not the first she jerked of.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
sure it does. the aunt takes the Initiatíve her self. Sophie was drunk and horny. for maude, she has just a slutty nature. i mean she serves coffee with sperm in her shop. and she needs to get it somewhere. so mc was not the first she jerked of.
The aunt like confident man and mc was not confident yet when it happened.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, this game shows some promise with a few exceptions. One, the MC is kinda ugly yet lands so much tail and was a shut in nerd until he magically got all this confidence. Also some real continuity issues or visuals not matching the dialogue. Most recent one I saw was after so much talk of a steak dinner with Karla, they are shown with plates of spaghetti. Just went on the date with Emma, supposed to be a sushi restaurant, they are ordering chicken parm. Also the scoring is a bit weird. Options that should gain love points instead gain confidence points and vice versa.

Last edited:

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
So, not complaining or anything, but do we have any estimate on how quickly the next update will come out? This one was just weird to play with the big hole in the middle.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes