Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Marked as full version... party not done....

Ok... why was this released?
I was curious about that as the game picks up and continues afterwards as well. Will the future update flashback to the party? Will we have to load a save from the party and replay content? It's an odd decision overall.

I enjoyed the update for what it was and even felt bad for not following Sunny out of the room but...threesome. :love:

I'll probably just wait for the next update (January 2022 here we come :ROFLMAO:) as more content isn't finished for the Liza visit.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
@King of Lust
The scenes and variations with Emma is really well done. IMO, the scenes with Tracy + the sister isn't NTR for me since I'm not really into incest... I kinda wished Emma was less of a slut, and more of a girlfriend material that you work toward throughout the game only to get her slowly stolen by Marcus.

I think she's the star of the game for me. If only her affinity toward the MC was more prominent and had to do with doing well in school. I can't wait to see how you wrap her story with MC and Marcus.

Reactions: TamaMountain

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I try not to insult people on policy.
Unless they pronounce gif like jif.
Fuck those people. XD
I hate to enlighten you (ok, maybe not so much) but GIF is an acronym for "Graphic Interchange File" and was created by CompuServe way back in the day. Who's to say it is not pronounced jif?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Feedback on Chapter 2 (yeah, I know I am late in the game, but I am doing a replay). After a scene with Momma, the MC is doing the dishes, whereupon he says "(Might have to take MC up on that offer. Any chance to get closer to her would be great.)" I think what was meant in this line instead of the MC's name was Momma's name.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Also, there is a timing error in the gym scene with Karla (also Chapter 2). She is running on the treadmill clothed, then suddenly she is not clothed, then the option shows up to see her naked. I think the option should have showed up before she actually was naked.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
"you gets many opportunity to have fun with the girls that you will meet at the trip. but be aware you will find many other male NPC who will try to cuck you."

i dont understand... how can they "cuck" me ? do the MC have a girlfriend and its not mentionned ? or they are just going to politly ask me with good manner about the right to fuck the MC love interrest in front of him ?

overwise, its not cucking but NTR ... but i dont understand because it say we just get "fun" with girls... soo its not really cucking right ?
Toooooo many questions. My brain is full.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Mmm. From both the mom and sis?
The mom gives the mc a handjob and a blowjob iirc. But it's more on the teasing side because either the MC is half awake when it happens or the MC does not get to release.

The sis on the other hand has no sex per se. She just kisses the mc and grabs his cock.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
@King of Lust
The scenes and variations with Emma is really well done. IMO, the scenes with Tracy + the sister isn't NTR for me since I'm not really into incest... I kinda wished Emma was less of a slut, and more of a girlfriend material that you work toward throughout the game only to get her slowly stolen by Marcus.

I think she's the star of the game for me. If only her affinity toward the MC was more prominent and had to do with doing well in school. I can't wait to see how you wrap her story with MC and Marcus.
Yea Emma is probably my favourite from the MC's circle of friends. But I agree her corruption by Marcus could have been done better; it was a bit too quick for me.

Other than that she is sweet and I like that even on the beta path, she is one of the few characters who encourages the MC to have more confidence. For many characters it feels like once you're on the beta path, they instantly disregard the MC. Emma sells the beta path since her reactions to a beta MC seemed genuine and was not a huge departure from her alpha path personality.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Actually counted, alpha - 8 vs beta 10, pretty balanced i guess (not counting anal as you said vagina sex scene)
I must be very weird, but as long as I like the Alpha route, I don't care much about the balance the game has betwen the alpha and beta routes. I'm not going to play the beta route anyway.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
bardasla. . i want to play chapter 1. . help me where i find it ..
Chapter 1 is in the same file. Just play the game from the beginning, and you will be playing Chapter 1 until you get to the point where it says end of chapter then it transitions to Chapter 2.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Is the mom getting railed yet? Don't care about the route just want to see her being fucked.
To clarify the earlier reply. Tracy isn't "getting railed" in either route. She had a full sex scene early on in the beta route, but that was early. She hasn't had any other sex scene since then. A couple dream sequences, but nothing real besides that first scene. In the alpha route, she hasn't had any sex scene, but a few HJ scenes, most with MC unconscious. She's really not seeing any action in either route. I'm guessing her big moment in the beta route is coming via the modeling job. But that's only been lightly touched on. I'm guessing Tracy in the alpha route should be coming within the next couplet updates. Seems like it's finally getting close to it.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
To clarify the earlier reply. Tracy isn't "getting railed" in either route. She had a full sex scene early on in the beta route, but that was early. She hasn't had any other sex scene since then. A couple dream sequences, but nothing real besides that first scene. In the alpha route, she hasn't had any sex scene, but a few HJ scenes, most with MC unconscious. She's really not seeing any action in either route. I'm guessing her big moment in the beta route is coming via the modeling job. But that's only been lightly touched on. I'm guessing Tracy in the alpha route should be coming within the next couplet updates. Seems like it's finally getting close to it.
Yeah after asking I downloaded it and went in the gallery and was kinda disappointed with what's been added after all this time. Mainly just dream sequence stuff which isn't interesting because it's all framed as the fears of the protagonist rather than Tracy actually having fun.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, caught up with the Dev, kinda. I'll explain in the spoiler section.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, interesting game, and looking forward for the next release, if anything to see the missing scenes which are pointed out in spoiler. Thank you so much for this.

Reactions: D Dog
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes