harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'd say a usual update is roughly 20 to 30 minutes depending on reading speed. I'd say content between the two routes is balanced, others will say it's not, as we haven't seen any "full" sex scenes with the two main girls on the Alpha path yet. I say that doesn't matter as I like the others too.
And I will say it matters because i like main two females and they are the primary reason for playing this game. Not only for me but for many hardcore strict non-ntr incest fanbase community. It hurts when we come to know about main two females's level of sexual progression in NTR path.

Yeah, yeah, you will again state that ever-ready defensive argument called "it's incest, it has to be slow, it has to be logical etc etc bullshit." It's okay dont worry much to explain. "Been there & doing that" from more than 2 years.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Info about next update.

Hello everyone,
This post is to give you some details about the next coming update. As you know 0.6 was not completed many things was unfinished like ending of the party, few scenes in the liza event and unfinished day27.
Things that we are going to add on the next update will be ending of the party with few more scenes included for both routes (If you have ideas for party scenes feel free to share in the comment section). Addon few scenes in the tan event, A liza shopping event for both routes ( already written), and ending event of day27.
That's all for the next update as there will be no progression by days so next update will be called as chapter 2 v 0.6 revised.
Events and work is less so this update should not take much time to finish. can be expected in june.
Thanking you have a nice day and thanks for the support..

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

Info about next update.

Hello everyone,
This post is to give you some details about the next coming update. As you know 0.6 was not completed many things was unfinished like ending of the party, few scenes in the liza event and unfinished day27.
Things that we are going to add on the next update will be ending of the party with few more scenes included for both routes (If you have ideas for party scenes feel free to share in the comment section). Addon few scenes in the tan event, A liza shopping event for both routes ( already written), and ending event of day27.
That's all for the next update as there will be no progression by days so next update will be called as chapter 2 v 0.6 revised.
Events and work is less so this update should not take much time to finish. can be expected in june.
Thanking you have a nice day and thanks for the support..
I was pleasantly surprised that we saw Liza in ch 2 0.6 and now the dev is telling us there will be more of her in the revised version? Awesome.

I've always felt she was the most attractive of the supporting cast. Might not have the most conventional face but the imperfections is what sells it to me. Also I'm a fan of the slutty aunt archetype or maybe that's it :LOL:.

I do hope we get to learn more about her mysterious job and get some explanations as to how she has so much power in the city. IMO that's one of the more interesting points in the story.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I been waiting for a few more updates before trying again this game to see if there was more development with the family (or not depending on patch) and I was fascinated with how it took 3 years for the MC to get a handjob.

to make a comparison, imagine you go to a food joint and they have a big sign that says "BURGERS" you like burgers so you ask for one, but the chef say hold up my boy it takes sometime for them to be ready so here eat this fries in the meantime, so you eat your fries then ask for your burger but again you are told that its "too soon" you need to wait and they give you more fries to keep you entertained and they repeat this tactic for hours (or in this case years) but when you turn around you see other guys eating burgers that's when you realize the other guys are the real priority and the chef have no intention of ever give you that burger.

this game it been in development for 3 years and every new update its the same history the family gets teased, but nothing worthwhile actually happens, but on the NTR path they are already fucking the BBC stereotype, at this rate it would take another 3 year before the MC gets anywhere with them while on the other path they will be having pregnant gang bangs with half the town.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I been waiting for a few more updates before trying again this game to see if there was more development with the family (or not depending on patch) and I was fascinated with how it took 3 years for the MC to get a handjob.

to make a comparison, imagine you go to a food joint and they have a big sign that says "BURGERS" you like burgers so you ask for one, but the chef say hold up my boy it takes sometime for them to be ready so here eat this fries in the meantime, so you eat your fries then ask for your burger but again you are told that its "too soon" you need to wait and they give you more fries to keep you entertained and they repeat this tactic for hours (or in this case years) but when you turn around you see other guys eating burgers that's when you realize the other guys are the real priority and the chef have no intention of ever give you that burger.

this game it been in development for 3 years and every new update its the same history the family gets teased, but nothing worthwhile actually happens, but on the NTR path they are already fucking the BBC stereotype, at this rate it would take another 3 year before the MC gets anywhere with them while on the other path they will be having pregnant gang bangs with half the town.
And I will say it matters because i like main two females and they are the primary reason for playing this game. Not only for me but for many hardcore strict non-ntr incest fanbase community. It hurts when we come to know about main two females's level of sexual progression in NTR path.

Yeah, yeah, you will again state that ever-ready defensive argument called "it's incest, it has to be slow, it has to be logical etc etc bullshit." It's okay dont worry much to explain. "Been there & doing that" from more than 2 years.
From what I'm reading I guess I'm going to skip the game.

Twinty

Sep 15, 2019
I really like this game, but it would be better if we have options during the sex scenes, it's very annoying when the game decides for you, besides that, keep up with the good work!

Reactions: Tunak23

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
So is it at all possible to avoid certain girls? I ask because I don't really care for Maude or Aunt Lizzy and I've done everything I can to be non-sexual toward them...and yet, Karla is forcing me into a threesome with Maude, MC references putting semen into coffee when talking with another character (even though I didn't do that), and I can't seem to avoid sex with Aunt Lizzy. This is very frustrating, because it makes me feel like most of the choices I'm making in-game toward characters are meaningless. I think this story is a really good one, but please please please make the choices meaningful in "turning off" some characters.

Reactions: Randeep44

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I was skeptical about this game bcoz of all the complaining about the Alpha and Beta routes, and was about not play this game. Fortunately i gave it a shot.
The game's great, love the character designs( Love Sunny,Karla and Emma), the render quality is good and the writing's decent too. I played through the Alpha route and went through the Beta route's gallery. Like how the MC slowly gains confidence over time and becomes more assertive, would love scenes in which we are cucking Marcus and Weiku. There seems to equal amount and focus on both Alpha and beta route scenes, i can live with that.

Now onto the complaints

The UI, i have no idea how the dev could miss this. White text on just slightly opaque black background makes text a bit harder to read especially when the CG background is also light colored( like beach backgrounds)
Too little focus on Sunny on the Alpha route. Now i dont know if the dev wanted incest in this game and the patch is official or not. It makes sense that there would be some hesitation bcoz of the relation between MC and Sunny but i would prefer if there was more sunny content( i am definitely biased as sunny is my favorite character).
I also do not like half completed events like the ending of the party and the tanning event at the aunts place. i would much rather have one completed event than 2 half completed ones

superxero2

Sep 26, 2017
I'm not able to load my version 0.5 save and this message appeared. Can anybody help me?

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\junior\Desktop\Loucuras\WOT\Culture_Shock\Eng\CultureShock-Chapter2v0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Culture Shock Chapter2v0.6
Sun May 16 15:35:31 2021

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes