Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You can believe whatever you want. I will not go into ntr debate or it's origin, context or pretext with you.
But when in a certain environment or structural body I follow the rules that are present and followed by general mass of people. Like being a Roman when present in Rome.
Dude, you were the one who started the debate, not me. And how did you know the mom and the sister sex scenes were ntr? You haven't even played the game yet. And I'm guessing you're one of those who hated ntr right? Like i said before, for some people (who dislike ntr obviously), whenever they saw a sexual acts being performed with any male other than the MC, they tend to call it ntr. Why don't you ask anyone who actually like/loves ntr wether the scenes with the mom and sis up to this point were ntr or voyeur?! it's different case with Emma's latest updates scene.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Dude, you were the one who started the debate, not me. And how did you know the mom and the sister sex scenes were ntr? You haven't even played the game yet. And I'm guessing you're one of those who hated ntr right? Like i said before, for some people (who dislike ntr obviously), whenever they saw a sexual acts being performed with any male other than the MC, they tend to call it ntr. Why don't you ask anyone who actually like/loves ntr wether the scenes with the mom and sis up to this point were ntr or voyeur?! it's different case with Emma's latest updates scene.
I don't. I haven't played it yet. And I'm not afraid to say that I don't enjoy ntr or similar content. I don't mind it if it's done for the plot but not loosely. But you are mixing up swinging, sharing and ntr altogether when there's a clear distinction and separate tags for them.
I just stated the general definition of the site without an intent to argue with a stranger.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Is Alpha oath worthwhile?
To give you a real answer (not the answer the other person gave you), Alpha is worthwhile if you just want to have sex with many different girls. The total number of sex scenes in the alpha path is just about equal to the total number of sex scenes in the beta path.

However, if you mainly want to have sex with Tracy and Sunny (the mom and sister), than no, it's not worthwhile. They have barely had any action in the alpha path. And despite what the other reply said, the alpha path is 99% alpha. No one else other than the MC is getting any action in the alpha path (save for one scene with Marcus and his girlfriend, which can be avoided). The big problem, though, is the fact that there is no action with Tracy and Sunny. So, I think that should give you a clear idea of what to expect, and you should be able to make a decision whether or not to play the game.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
IAmNotAnAlien
The Alpha Path is definitely worth it
Both the Alpha and Beta Route have the same amount of content.
The main difference is that Beta route starts off quicker whereas the alpha route ramps up.
They also focus on different characters.
Alpha focuses more on Karla and Maude
Beta focuses more on Sunny and Tracy
Others have similar amount of contents

The Alpha route has started to focus on Sunny and Tracy this update and there might more scenes with them in the next update.

So if you dislike NTR there is still a good amount of content for you

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So this is one of those games that has two paths but focuses on ntr one. I read this on couple of pages. Also head family hasn't got any worthwhile action in three years in Alpha but in beta they git it in the beginning? Not a fan of being cuck.
Is Alpha oath worthwhile?
That depends on if you find Maude, Karla, Aunt Liza and Emma attractive or not.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't. I haven't played it yet. And I'm not afraid to say that I don't enjoy ntr or similar content. I don't mind it if it's done for the plot but not loosely. But you are mixing up swinging, sharing and ntr altogether when there's a clear distinction and separate tags for them.
I just stated the general definition of the site without an intent to argue with a stranger.
Who the hell said something about swinging and sharing? which part of my sentences said that? was it about "whenever they saw some sexual acts....bla, bla"? that was just a figures of speech because they tend to always blamed ntr for every little things that hurt their feelings which wasn't always the case. Quoting me and stating the general definition of the site was the same as trying to proved me wrong which i'm not. you're fishing for the debate wether you want it or not. And i also said that they will always have different opinions about the ntr descriptions. I wasn't even trying to convinces you here, i was just saying that whatever definitions you'd want to believe is just your self opinions, not everyone's, especialy not me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Who the hell said something about swinging and sharing? which part of my sentences said that? was it about "whenever they saw some sexual acts....bla, bla"? that was just a figures of speech because they tend to always blamed ntr for every little things that hurt their feelings which wasn't always the case. Quoting me and stating the general definition of the site was the same as trying to proved me wrong which i'm not. you're fishing for the debate wether you want it or not. And i also said that they will always have different opinions about the ntr descriptions. I wasn't even trying to convinces you here, i was just saying that whatever definitions you'd want to believe is just your self opinions, not everyone's, especialy not me.
Arguing with strangers on internet doesn't benefit anyone or at least me. No need to get agitated. Calm down, take walk or something. Thai is the last time I reply to you. Because I certainly don't need any attention from you.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
IAmNotAnAlien
The Alpha Path is definitely worth it
Both the Alpha and Beta Route have the same amount of content.
The main difference is that Beta route starts off quicker whereas the alpha route ramps up.
They also focus on different characters.
Alpha focuses more on Karla and Maude
Beta focuses more on Sunny and Tracy
Others have similar amount of contents

The Alpha route has started to focus on Sunny and Tracy this update and there might more scenes with them in the next update.

So if you dislike NTR there is still a good amount of content for you
Thanks for your feedback.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Arguing with strangers on internet doesn't benefit anyone or at least me. No need to get agitated. Calm down, take walk or something. Thai is the last time I reply to you. Because I certainly don't need any attention from you.
well then next time before judging someone's opinions make sure you know what they're talking about. And play the game first before anything will you.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The Alpha path is DEFINITELY not worth it.
and the beta path is for a big part about voyeur so if other dick is not your thing quite a few scenes will not be to your liking either. There is a reason why this game has so many high ratings for the NTR path and way lower ratings for other paths, whatever the fans may say and why so many players active in this thread a year ago left over time. It is not cause all those players were satisfied or happy with alpha path, girls it focuses on and speed it develops :p Feel free to play and make your own mind up though and at least you will not have been waiting since start of development for the content that is there now.

Just opinions dev about game does not fit with that of many people when it comes to that path and what would have been fun and it is devs game to make so disagreeing with him does not mean it will change or has to change. :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why?
At least give your reasons for it, instead of just typing a single sentence
Whole walls of text have been written about that subject, go back and search them if want to or read the reviews. Not much use to repeat them. Dev has seen them, read them and disagreed with them and the underlying reasons people were unhappy and plots his own course, which is fair enough since it is his game.

It will give you a good idea though why NTR path is rated way higher as other paths are and if knowing that whether alpha path is worth going for, for you in this game or not as many others decided over time for their reasons.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The reason why i ask is bcoz i have played both paths and dont see why people dislike the alpha path or say its not as good as the Beta Path
All i can see from reading the previous pages, is that people think NTR path gets more focus and the sis and mom haven't gotten any scenes in alpha path.
Both paths have similar amount of content. MC gets a ton of action in the Alpha path.
The only reason i can see why some people can be upset, is the difference in focus on characters. But then it just becomes a matter of taste and that's it. Both routes focus on a different set of girls
I am not saying people should like the whole game. If someone doesn't like NTR its fine, you dont to have to even play the Beta Path. But why are people saying that the Alpha path isn't worth it.
If someone doesn't like NTR,the Alpha path on its own is worth playing.

I cant speak from the point of view of someone who was there from the early days of the game since i started playing this update but in the current state of the game the Alpha path is definitely worth giving it a shot

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The reason why i ask is bcoz i have played both paths and dont see why people dislike the alpha path or say its not as good as the Beta Path
All i can see from reading the previous pages, is that people think NTR path gets more focus and the sis and mom haven't gotten any scenes in alpha path.
Both paths have similar amount of content. MC gets a ton of action in the Alpha path.
The only reason i can see why some people can be upset, is the difference in focus on characters. But then it just becomes a matter of taste and that's it. Both routes focus on a different set of girls
I am not saying people should like the whole game. If someone doesn't like NTR its fine, you dont to have to even play the Beta Path. But why are people saying that the Alpha path isn't worth it.
If someone doesn't like NTR,the Alpha path on its own is worth playing.

I cant speak from the point of view of someone who was there from the early days of the game since i started playing this update but in the current state of the game the Alpha path is definitely worth giving it a shot
It has to do with different perspectives and reasons why people play a game. For many people what happens on other paths that went way faster to get into main action destroyed those girls as romantic interests. Yes they did found out what happened there and did not have to play for that. Dev disagrees with that, since for him they are different chars on different paths. Well players who disagree with that view and see them more as same girls on all paths, the way they act paths without MC interfering shows how they really are and would react in a bad period in your relation with those girls later. still see it different whatever dev thinks. It is just another way of playing and neither view is right or wrong as such

Also game did and still does not focus enough on growing a relation and interacting with those girls especially those some want most, which seems at least were not dev's intention as focus for that path. Couple with that in past it was mainly role of MC to cockblock other rivals instead of having relations himself with the girls.

Well that is not the reason why the more romantic base play a game, going icily slow with no reason why those girls would fall for Mc anyway since he hardly interacts with them in really positive ways and also not developing the romantic or even familial relation with those girls, those players just do not get what they want, even if there are many slow burn fans there for those kind of stories in the romance crowd. Those players are not looking for a fuck buddy (they fail at that as well due to slow development in that path if been there from early on in development and for a new player situation might be a lot better now), but for a long term partner you also have sex with that is hot and steamy or even outright kinky :p and for those women you have other demands as someone you just have a wild night with.

That is basically the disagreement and very hard to solve in any game with an other dick path and romance path (Edit: especially since almost all these game also have the theme that the other male NPC's are even bigger assholes and/or players as MC that you do not wish upon most of your enemies, let alone a girl you like or within game see as family :p), not just in this game and is a main part of the other dick/romance debate that often gets very heated in every game that tries to do both.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
It has to do with different perspectives and reasons why people play a game. For many people what happens on other paths that went way faster to get into main action destroyed those girls as romantic interests. Yes they did found out what happened there and did not have to play for that. Dev disagrees with that, since for him they are different chars on different paths. Well players who disagree with that view and see them more as who those girls really are on all paths without MC interfering still see it different whatever dev thinks. It is just another way of playing and neither view is right or wrong as such

Also game did and still does not focus enough on growing a relation and interacting with those girls especially those some want most, which seems at least were not dev's intention as focus for that path. Couple with that in past it was mainly role of MC to cockblock other rivals instead of having relations himself with the girls.

Well that is not the reason why the more romantic base play a game, going icily slow with no reason why those girls would fall for Mc anyway since he hardly interacts with them in really positive ways and also not developing the romantic or even familial relation with those girls, those players just do not get what they want, even if there are many slow burn fans there for those kind of stories. Those players are not looking for a fuck buddy (they fail at that as well due to slow development in that path if been there from early on in development and for a new player situation might be a lot better), but for a long term partner you also have sex with and for those women you have other demands as someone you just have a wild night with.

That is basically the disagreement and very hard to solve in any game with an other dick path and romance path, not just in this game and is part of the other dick/romance debate that often gets very heated in every game that tries to do both.

I see
That is where we differ a lot
I Judge both paths separately. What happens on 1 path doesn't affect the other path for me as long as they have similar amount of content.
I just dont like when people review bomb a game bcoz they dont like a certain path or scenes. There is difference between constructive criticism and just being mad bcoz the game has scenes which you do not like. I have no problem with the former ( reminds of the game Power Vacuum and the discussions on its thread)
And i agree that my pov is from someone who just started with the latest update and from what i can gather is very different from someone who is there from the beginning.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I see
That is where we differ a lot
I Judge both paths separately. What happens on 1 path doesn't affect the other path for me as long as they have similar amount of content.
I just dont like when people review bomb a game bcoz they dont like a certain path or scenes. There is difference between constructive criticism and just being mad bcoz the game has scenes which you do not like. I have no problem with the former ( reminds of the game Power Vacuum and the discussions on its thread)
And i agree that my pov is from someone who just started with the latest update and from what i can gather is very different from someone who is there from the beginning.
Yeah and cause the problem stems from a very different view of playing it is almost impossible to reconcile the two.

Basically if you are in that very romantic crowd, this game simply is not for you since dev has another view about it as well and you better move on. That there are a few more criticisms to be made on the more romantic path of this game is another thing, but then how many devs do get everything right at first go in first game. :)

Just dev did raise some expectations that in hindsight he likely did not ever want to raise in the first place, since he did not understand those players and their motivations enough and those players did not understand what dev wanted to do, leading to disappointment and heated emotions.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes