Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In the game is there any scene with that math teacher who is strict?? why a long time ago tasers came out of it but I never got to see it in the game

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys was about to check out the game and saw 3 paths, but only read about the alpha and beta here in these threads. Any opinion on the diplomat path? I hate NTR with the fire of a thousand suns so no way in hell am I playing beta, even if I miss Sunny and Tracy scenes for now. In this case, ignorance is bliss and I choose to believe the dev will get to more of those two in the alpha path in future updates.

From reading these posts, my impression in the alpha path for why mom & sis aren't as prevalent early on is the MC is focusing on building up his harem first before eventually turning his attention to them. :unsure: While I just briefly played for a couple minutes I already love both of them, so at least tell me the aunt is worth it for the time being?

Reactions: Michael Rawson

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys was about to check out the game and saw 3 paths, but only read about the alpha and beta here in these threads. Any opinion on the diplomat path? I hate NTR with the fire of a thousand suns so no way in hell am I playing beta, even if I miss Sunny and Tracy scenes for now. In this case, ignorance is bliss and I choose to believe the dev will get to more of those two in the alpha path in future updates.

From reading these posts, my impression in the alpha path for why mom & sis aren't as prevalent early on is the MC is focusing on building up his harem first before eventually turning his attention to them. :unsure: While I just briefly played for a couple minutes I already love both of them, so at least tell me the aunt is worth it for the time being?
yea the aunt, Liza, is my favourite character and yes she is worth it if you're talking about sexy scenes.

About the paths, I've never bothered with this diplomat path. Not even sure how to get it really. But I have dabbled with the "middle of the road" path which gives some scenes not available in the alpha and beta paths. Also if you're new to game, do note that not all scenes are available in the gallery. Good luck.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock the "Patreon special event" on Day 21?
There is a scene of MC fucking Beth inside the Convenience Store's Bathroom.

Mar 21, 2019
View attachment 1269126

Beta Addon.
NTR Very cool theme! Thank you very much! Be Beta Boy this is very cool, Much better a hundred times than incest games or banal where the main character supposedly fucks everyone, damn it would be more often such cool games about NTR about beta heroes like this one! Great respect to the author of the game, I always can't wait for the new version, I wish the author more, let him make beta scenes in this game, it's really very cool, the Cuckold genre is the best !!!!

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yea the aunt, Liza, is my favourite character and yes she is worth it if you're talking about sexy scenes.

About the paths, I've never bothered with this diplomat path. Not even sure how to get it really. But I have dabbled with the "middle of the road" path which gives some scenes not available in the alpha and beta paths. Also if you're new to game, do note that not all scenes are available in the gallery. Good luck.
I'm following the Alpha WT mod for now since thats the only mod available and already concerned about the amount of lust/slut points over Love options, from what I can understand in the Diplomat path reading the official WT, its more for non-Harem, focusing on 1 L.I., like just Tracy for example. Still early in the game, barely going to try to get into school with Liza's help but I'll try following Alpha for now.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I'm following the Alpha WT mod for now since thats the only mod available and already concerned about the amount of lust/slut points over Love options, from what I can understand in the Diplomat path reading the official WT, its more for non-Harem, focusing on 1 L.I., like just Tracy for example. Still early in the game, barely going to try to get into school with Liza's help but I'll try following Alpha for now.
gotcha. Personally I've never used any mods for games here so I cant say much about the paths, like the exact points to trigger each path or what not. But I do remember encountering several bugs while playing the game.

The bugs did not appear in the full alpha and full beta paths but were present in my middle of the road playthrough so it can be a bit tricky there. I have asked for help but unfortunately not much insight was given.

You'll find that much of the discussion here centers around the whole "is it worth it for alpha alone" or "why not just go full beta" talk, and less about the events in the game itself :ROFLMAO:.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
After reading all the back and forth between the Alpha vs. Beta route and lack of content with Sunny and Tracy on the Alpha route, I was pretty satisfied overall. I had expected a little more Sophie time on the Alpha path, but wasn't disappointed in her scenes at the end.

As for Sunny and Tracy, it played out as organically and logically as I'd expect romancing those two would go. Considering this isn't some fantasy world and the MC didn't mind control them, I thought it was a nice slow burn that really ramped up towards the end with both girls having realized their feelings for the MC, while Sunny's roundabout confession was sweet and even her statement at the end to the MC, not to give up on her, as she plans on fighting for him despite knowing he has this circle of girls around him. I would take that to mean we can expect more from those two going forward with more romantic/lewd scenes on top of whatever quasi-boy toy relationship is going on with the aunt.

As for the current L.I., I assumed Emma was the obvious pick for girlfriend with her sweet but sexy personality, but that date where she went nympho out of nowhere and even at the party is making me seriously reconsider where I'd rank her. She's too much of a loose cannon and sexually unpredictable, liable to go off anywhere at anytime. I did find it interesting though she's not ready for a relationship with the MC, again I didn't see that coming... in the same vein of things I did not see coming, was how clingy Maude and Karla were starting to get the more times they hung out/hooked up with the MC. Despite not pressuring the MC for a commitment, these two are already past the catching feelings stage and would jump at the chance to be the MC's girlfriend if asked. Normally I'm in the bag when it comes to redheads, but there is something about Karla that I can't stay away from. I don't know how taboo it would be if they started dating after the semester was over and he was no longer her student, but I would seriously lock down Karla as a girlfriend/wife asap. She's adorable, sweet, sexy as hell and takes insane good care of herself physically and is even open sexually to experiment given the open invitation to Maude to join them in a 3some. IMHO everyone else is playing for second place... (y) :love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After reading all the back and forth between the Alpha vs. Beta route and lack of content with Sunny and Tracy on the Alpha route, I was pretty satisfied overall. I had expected a little more Sophie time on the Alpha path, but wasn't disappointed in her scenes at the end.

As for Sunny and Tracy, it played out as organically and logically as I'd expect romancing those two would go. Considering this isn't some fantasy world and the MC didn't mind control them, I thought it was a nice slow burn that really ramped up towards the end with both girls having realized their feelings for the MC, while Sunny's roundabout confession was sweet and even her statement at the end to the MC, not to give up on her, as she plans on fighting for him despite knowing he has this circle of girls around him. I would take that to mean we can expect more from those two going forward with more romantic/lewd scenes on top of whatever quasi-boy toy relationship is going on with the aunt.

As for the current L.I., I assumed Emma was the obvious pick for girlfriend with her sweet but sexy personality, but that date where she went nympho out of nowhere and even at the party is making me seriously reconsider where I'd rank her. She's too much of a loose cannon and sexually unpredictable, liable to go off anywhere at anytime. I did find it interesting though she's not ready for a relationship with the MC, again I didn't see that coming... in the same vein of things I did not see coming, was how clingy Maude and Karla were starting to get the more times they hung out/hooked up with the MC. Despite not pressuring the MC for a commitment, these two are already past the catching feelings stage and would jump at the chance to be the MC's girlfriend if asked. Normally I'm in the bag when it comes to redheads, but there is something about Karla that I can't stay away from. I don't know how taboo it would be if they started dating after the semester was over and he was no longer her student, but I would seriously lock down Karla as a girlfriend/wife asap. She's adorable, sweet, sexy as hell and takes insane good care of herself physically and is even open sexually to experiment given the open invitation to Maude to join them in a 3some. IMHO everyone else is playing for second place... (y) :love:
Good points.
The real problem for me is that for the last 2 years since the promise that we will get much more Tracy and Sunny-guess what.
We barely made some progress.The game is already 3 years old and we just reach the kiss phase with Sunny-really funny idea of how that is suppose to be huge progress.Maybe 1 and a half years ago,but not now.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Good points.
The real problem for me is that for the last 2 years since the promise that we will get much more Tracy and Sunny-guess what.
We barely made some progress.The game is already 3 years old and we just reach the kiss phase with Sunny-really funny idea of how that is suppose to be huge progress.Maybe 1 and a half years ago,but not now.
I totally would get the frustration in that situation as I just found this game a couple of weeks ago and finally got around to playing it last weekend, so for me, the slow burn with Sunny isn't too bad and I'm excited to see where it goes going forward. Fingers crossed I didn't just jinx myself with further updates on the Alpha route with Sunny & Tracy + the rest of the harem. :unsure:

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes