Cena2001

May 12, 2021
It has to do with different perspectives and reasons why people play a game. For many people what happens on other paths that went way faster to get into main action destroyed those girls as romantic interests. Yes they did found out what happened there and did not have to play for that. Dev disagrees with that, since for him they are different chars on different paths. Well players who disagree with that view and see them more as same girls on all paths, the way they act paths without MC interfering shows how they really are and would react in a bad period in your relation with those girls later. still see it different whatever dev thinks. It is just another way of playing and neither view is right or wrong as such

Also game did and still does not focus enough on growing a relation and interacting with those girls especially those some want most, which seems at least were not dev's intention as focus for that path. Couple with that in past it was mainly role of MC to cockblock other rivals instead of having relations himself with the girls.

Well that is not the reason why the more romantic base play a game, going icily slow with no reason why those girls would fall for Mc anyway since he hardly interacts with them in really positive ways and also not developing the romantic or even familial relation with those girls, those players just do not get what they want, even if there are many slow burn fans there for those kind of stories in the romance crowd. Those players are not looking for a fuck buddy (they fail at that as well due to slow development in that path if been there from early on in development and for a new player situation might be a lot better now), but for a long term partner you also have sex with that is hot and steamy or even outright kinky :p and for those women you have other demands as someone you just have a wild night with.

That is basically the disagreement and very hard to solve in any game with an other dick path and romance path, not just in this game and is a main part of the other dick/romance debate that often gets very heated in every game that tries to do both.
Man how much time do you take to right a single post??

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
The reason why i ask is bcoz i have played both paths and dont see why people dislike the alpha path or say its not as good as the Beta Path
All i can see from reading the previous pages, is that people think NTR path gets more focus and the sis and mom haven't gotten any scenes in alpha path.
Both paths have similar amount of content. MC gets a ton of action in the Alpha path.
The only reason i can see why some people can be upset, is the difference in focus on characters. But then it just becomes a matter of taste and that's it. Both routes focus on a different set of girls
I am not saying people should like the whole game. If someone doesn't like NTR its fine, you dont to have to even play the Beta Path. But why are people saying that the Alpha path isn't worth it.
If someone doesn't like NTR,the Alpha path on its own is worth playing.

I cant speak from the point of view of someone who was there from the early days of the game since i started playing this update but in the current state of the game the Alpha path is definitely worth giving it a shot
Culture Shock - Emma despite being on the alpha route tells you she had a threesome with Lucas and Sophie and got fucked silly, and loved every second of it... on the beta path you actually spy on her getting fucked, so it happens regardless.. IT may be one of the reason

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Culture Shock - Emma despite being on the alpha route tells you she had a threesome with Lucas and Sophie and got fucked silly, and loved every second of it... on the beta path you actually spy on her getting fucked, so it happens regardless.. IT may be one of the reason
Are you talking about after seeing the masseuse? If you see the masseuse, her convo goes like that. If you go visit Maude first, then her scene plays the alpha route. Something iffy in the code there I guess?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicken head

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Are you talking about after seeing the masseuse? If you see the masseuse, her convo goes like that. If you go visit Maude first, then her scene plays the alpha route. Something iffy in the code there I guess?
Thanks for the clarification(y), are you using WT Mod or an official walkthrough?

Reactions: haremlover123

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Going to try gallery and walkthrough mod, are you sure there is no iffy code while you play using it? just confirming it, need to play from the beginning that's why I asked :p
It's pretty straightforward, no curve balls, I don't know if that masseuse > ntr emma versus maude > alpha emma is intentional or a result of iffy code from either game or wt.

I just did a control key speedrun thru alpha again in a couple minutes and its solid minus that one choice.

Reactions: chicken head

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
That piece of dialogue did not happen for me on the Alpha path

That makes more sense. That dialogue would be extremely out of place on the Alpha Path

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes