TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
O.6???..., or 0.7?
Most probably v0.6 revised as stated above.

A while ago the dev promised that he will release the complete version of v0.6 since the party event and the aunt event was not completed. This update status most likely refers to that.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Rendering 60%
Writing 70%
Coding 0%

So I think after this "revised" updated....we need one last update that wraps things up and gives us like 3 really hot scenes and a short epilogue to end the story. It's been a great run but at this rate it won't finish and I'd rather see it finish on a high note rather than get abandoned.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
So I think after this "revised" updated....we need one last update that wraps things up and gives us like 3 really hot scenes and a short epilogue to end the story. It's been a great run but at this rate it won't finish and I'd rather see it finish on a high note rather than get abandoned.
I don't think so we can finish the game in coming 1 or 2 update. Reason is we still have many things to show for example in alpha route we have just finished 60% content with tracy, 40% content with sunny, 70% content with karla and maude, 10% content with teachers and few events in alpha photoshoot and other girls. Same goes for beta route we have finished 70% content with sunny, 30% to 35% content with tracy, major events for photoshoot, many things in teacher routes. some more events with other girls.

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
I don't think so we can finish the game in coming 1 or 2 update. Reason is we still have many things to show for example in alpha route we have just finished 60% content with tracy, 40% content with sunny, 70% content with karla and maude, 10% content with teachers and few events in alpha photoshoot and other girls. Same goes for beta route we have finished 70% content with sunny, 30% to 35% content with tracy, major events for photoshoot, many things in teacher routes. some more events with other girls.

I just hope that some of the remaining 30% for Sunny involves her being being split roasted

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is really strange that Tracy is already at 60% and barely cover a handjob.
A common mistake some devs are making is that 100% should be the sex.
We even have games where after the sex with MC's mom the next thing is the end of the game.
The sex should happen no later than 60-70% of the content of the character,especially gor a main character.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
yeah you have diffrent routes. its like 2 diffrent games so if you play the 1 route you saw 50% of what was made.
Exactly, at first I hadn't played it because I didn't like NTR, but I read the comments that it was avoidable, that the game has two routes and NTR would happen on the Beta route, I ended up enjoying it a lot, in my opinion both routes are different from each other, like the sun and moon, a good way to develop the game and attract a wide range of players, separate routes without getting involved with each other, Harem/Netori Route for those who like MC Alpha/Dominant and NTR/Cockold Route for who likes MC Beta/Submissive, other developers should follow suit!

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
Exactly, at first I hadn't played it because I didn't like NTR, but I read the comments that it was avoidable, that the game has two routes and NTR would happen on the Beta route, I ended up enjoying it a lot, in my opinion both routes are different from each other, like the sun and moon, a good way to develop the game and attract a wide range of players, separate routes without getting involved with each other, Harem/Netori Route for those who like MC Alpha/Dominant and NTR/Cockold Route for who likes MC Beta/Submissive, other developers should follow suit!
NTR And Cuckold games this is best of best in worlds! Make beta cuckold games more and more please! This is very cool and very good! Better NTR and cuckold)) This Is very sexy themes and very cool in real marry on whore and i want what future wife fucking only Blacks Mans and make child only blacks! BLack Lives Matter yeees

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
NTR And Cuckold games this is best of best in worlds! Make beta cuckold games more and more please! This is very cool and very good! Better NTR and cuckold)) This Is very sexy themes and very cool in real marry on whore and i want what future wife fucking only Blacks Mans and make child only blacks! BLack Lives Matter yeees
Each with their own taste my friend, now I hate NTR, MC cuckold and coward, for me the less NTR in games the better, but I love Netori, this is content that should have in place of shit NTR, stealing women from others, from the boss, from the friend, from the brother, from the father, from any cuckold, that's hot, corrupting these women and hidden fucks, taking a chance or in front of the husband/boyfriend, why a cuckold and cowardly MC that he likes to see his wives and important people taken away and see them fucked in front of him, when he can steal other people's women and fill them with cum, even more when he's getting back at someone, better feeling!

Last edited:

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I like it! Great game. I was on the beta path and ended up dating Emma. I was a bit disappointed that I ended up fucking her. I think it would be great if there was an opportunity to fuck up and get cucked without ever having had sex with her.

One other thing. Isabella leaving you on the edge like that made me hopeful that she might take a more dominant role. Maybe demanding more money to let you get off? I felt a little disappointed that the second visit seemed more vanilla.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
day26 party beta addon64.jpg

News for revised version with teaser..

Hello everyone,
I got news for the coming revised update. you can see the progress bar it's 70/70 that means i have completed the script that was send to so far now. And i am waiting for the last part of the script from the writer. This month release is still on. If the last script gets more delay than first week of august release will be shifted.
About the content for 0.6 is it consists around 400 to 500 new renders with 6 to 8 new animations. the update will have end events for day27 and addon party for day26.
Most likely i feel i can finish before the month end if i get the last part of the script in 1 or 2 days.
so now the next post will be update releasing and meanwhile keep checking the status bar regularly.
new HARDCORE teaser is updated with beta scene

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
View attachment 1312290

News for revised version with teaser..

Hello everyone,
I got news for the coming revised update. you can see the progress bar it's 70/70 that means i have completed the script that was send to so far now. And i am waiting for the last part of the script from the writer. This month release is still on. If the last script gets more delay than first week of august release will be shifted.
About the content for 0.6 is it consists around 400 to 500 new renders with 6 to 8 new animations. the update will have end events for day27 and addon party for day26.
Most likely i feel i can finish before the month end if i get the last part of the script in 1 or 2 days.
so now the next post will be update releasing and meanwhile keep checking the status bar regularly.
new HARDCORE teaser is updated with beta scene
I do like this game man, and I can code well(yes python too). If you want to send some work my way to help you, I don't know how to render but I can definitely help you with code or scripts to speed up releases. I don't care about money if it's for the sake of progress lol. It'd be something to do on free time on the weekend.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes