harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This game just can't please anybody. Has people actually played the update before they complained?

So on BOTH routes there was really good scenes this update at the party. On the alpha route, MC gets to have a threesome with Emma and Sophie, while Sunny is watching for part of the process. (If you didn't get the full threesome and only stopped at the BJ portion you missed some points earlier in the game.)

On the beta route, the MC watches Marcus fuck his girlfriend Emma with the option to jerk off or not. It's also possible to have sloppy seconds after, depending on confidence score.

All in all, both routes got very good content this update.

Now, the main thing that IS missing though, is the incest. The incest is a SLOW burn, which makes sense. For the people who keep saying "You get no sex at all in the alpha route" is total nonsense. There's Emma, Maude, the gym teacher, plenty of action to go around. What there isn't is INCEST with the mom and sister, which... again, makes sense, close relatives aren't going to just jump the MC's bones as easily as random slutty teens.
Mark in beta route got to fuck emma two times, MFF & also MMF (as MC sloppy seconds), according to the NTR fans comments.
Emma is just a slut. When why MC is slow to get Emma and fucked only in one threesome? Alpha path is a shit.

This game is made for NTR fans. Most of Non-NTR fans are playing this game for incest. For mom and sister. So, yeah, if they won't play ntr route, villains getting them in beta routes with hardcore fucking Sluttification faster than MC, while MC is getting in alpha path are only sleep and dreams scenes, it SUCKS.

and whatever man. According to Patreon, they never related anyway. So, yeah, we can understand if "stepmom" is hot, and easy to fuck. And Step sis too. Dont give tour lecture after two years of us playing this shit game for Vanilla Fans.

This is why I hate optional NTR games. So much war always because of "slow MC" But "fast villains". Yes, NTR games are to be encouraged. Vanila is already popular. But, devs should keep them as totally exclusive.

mixture is a fuck.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That game is not only poor for non NTR fans but it's also poorly done, the mom body model in inconsistant depending on her clothes, sometimes huge tits somtimes small sometimes flat.
The renders are quite poor quality, grainy with only a very basic lighting.
And worse there are inconsistencies in the story, one morning i find Maude waiting for me to take me to school but the problem is that i have never talked to her neither phone or anything, so WTF is she doing here ??!!!
And another problem the beginning was good we can progress with the family, but once school starts, we don't progress anymore, we meet a lot of girls but we can't do anything with them.
I start to really get bored with this game and even the NTR content is not interesting, playing a dumb guy who loves to be a joke and a looser.
And the NTR is not fully optional, you are forced to be friend with that ultimate asshole of Marcus and your mom work in a company as some sort of member of the private boss harem, my god the explanation for the dress code was so ridiculous !
I have not finished the actual content, but if things don't move a bit i don't think i will go much further.

Milford274

Mar 25, 2021
I seemed to have missed some events which i apparently still mysteriously went to.. emma seems to think i went to a party and bailed on her so she fucked marcus but i definitely didnt...and on the same night i apparently took maude into the pool locker room and was caught by the karla which also didnt happen?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That game is not only poor for non NTR fans but it's also poorly done, the mom body model in inconsistant depending on her clothes, sometimes huge tits somtimes small sometimes flat.
The renders are quite poor quality, grainy with only a very basic lighting.
And worse there are inconsistencies in the story, one morning i find Maude waiting for me to take me to school but the problem is that i have never talked to her neither phone or anything, so WTF is she doing here ??!!!
And another problem the beginning was good we can progress with the family, but once school starts, we don't progress anymore, we meet a lot of girls but we can't do anything with them.
I start to really get bored with this game and even the NTR content is not interesting, playing a dumb guy who loves to be a joke and a looser.
And the NTR is not fully optional, you are forced to be friend with that ultimate asshole of Marcus and your mom work in a company as some sort of member of the private boss harem, my god the explanation for the dress code was so ridiculous !
I have not finished the actual content, but if things don't move a bit i don't think i will go much further.
Not only that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i was like finally getting somewhere with the mom then the game ends.. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So.. is Emma the permanent girlfriend? Can't go to different path? Cause it seems that whatever you choose you always end up with her.
I hope not right now my mc is dating as many of those girls right now i dont think any is permamant yet. Unless i missread the update.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw it looks like the developer has lost sight on what the player is dating why did this update start by asking if you where dating some girls ? should the game not have allocated this part when the game started ?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
The first post I see warns about 'cuck'. And it also has harem and romance. So I'm torn weather I should try it or not!:unsure:
Mc's has the hairstyle of typical douche who harassed the girls in the movies. Maybe change it?:oops:

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
The first post I see warns about 'cuck'. And it also has harem and romance. So I'm torn weather I should try it or not!:unsure:
Mc's has the hairstyle of typical douche who harassed the girls in the movies. Maybe change it?:oops:
The game has two very distinct paths: harem and ntr. It’s very easy to avoid a path you don’t wanna see. And about the hair they actually changed it in chapter 2.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
With the latest update, I got to say dev had actually done it by finally balancing the NTR and non-NTR paths more.

Yes, the characters being cock crazy in the NTR path can still be grating but the non-NTR path is shining through where MC's confidence balls have exploded super-nova and now everyone wants a piece of his banana.

Also to be fair to dev, sophie-marcus scenes appearing in alpha route is because marcus is still trying to one up/show off to MC... but based on all the in game conversations for the non-NTR route, it looks like MC will be stealing her from marcus too...

This update had finally set the records balanced... more or less...lol... keep it up, King of Lust!

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.05.2021 (Chapter2v0.6)
Can you compress it a little bit? 1.56GB seems a little big for Android.

yorikakiha

Nov 4, 2017
Mark in beta route got to fuck emma two times, MFF & also MMF (as MC sloppy seconds), according to the NTR fans comments.
Emma is just a slut. When why MC is slow to get Emma and fucked only in one threesome? Alpha path is a shit.

This game is made for NTR fans. Most of Non-NTR fans are playing this game for incest. For mom and sister. So, yeah, if they won't play ntr route, villains getting them in beta routes with hardcore fucking Sluttification faster than MC, while MC is getting in alpha path are only sleep and dreams scenes, it SUCKS.

and whatever man. According to Patreon, they never related anyway. So, yeah, we can understand if "stepmom" is hot, and easy to fuck. And Step sis too. Dont give tour lecture after two years of us playing this shit game for Vanilla Fans.

This is why I hate optional NTR games. So much war always because of "slow MC" But "fast villains". Yes, NTR games are to be encouraged. Vanila is already popular. But, devs should keep them as totally exclusive.

mixture is a fuck.
Well, i will said "fast MC only can do if its genre include male domination on MC route but this game didn't have MC to take control their family"
What i mean domination here, to lead a family to be MC want.

What MC choose have strong effect to the girls.

Well in this game MC only can prevent VILLAIN do, and then its up to the girls.

Domination in sexual, doesn't same domination in decisions but can be combo. LoL

I hope my opinion doesn't hurt anyone, thanks

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes