muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
Ok boys. I need confirmation. Check this out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this pertaining to Me or the the Protagonist?
Of course I like NTR, but I don't really care for protagonists who like NTR.
I'm hard stuck team, someone bail me out.
I am pretty sure this means if you, the player playing the game, like NTR, because there are non-NTR routes in this game as well, so it's making it clear what routes you are going to end up on and you can choose it easily.

Reactions: Toushiro and Lou111

audidiablo

Jan 26, 2019
maybe an corruptet download but i don´t know
I came across that recently. Unzipped it on a hunch and scanned it for malware. The 32bit .exe got flagged. Ran the 64bit .exe and it played fine. Just unpacked this one (Got the same error), scanned it and no flags. Also didn't have dual .exe's (Older RenPy I believe for this game). Haven't played, but tested the .exe and the game starts normally.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2017
Ok never played this and I see we're on chapter 2 v0.6
If I download this, will it have the complete chapter 1 and chapter 2 up to v0.6 ??

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I am pretty sure this means if you, the player playing the game, like NTR, because there are non-NTR routes in this game as well, so it's making it clear what routes you are going to end up on and you can choose it easily.
Yeah, I can confirm that. The protagonist is NOT happy in the beta route :ROFLMAO: Prepare to see this face a LOT:

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: Alannnnn

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So, did I understand correctly that it's pretty much pointless to save at the end of this update? Because the next update will add scenes to the party, and more options at poolside, so we'll basically need to replay from the same save we started this from?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
For extra scenene part 2 the code is: 239785
Thank you very much! I played through it and realized that there has been a mixup in my head with Sofia the Stripper and Sophia, Marcus' gf. It seems those extra scenes have nothing to do with the game itself while I thought during the first scene that the girlfriend will show up.

So, did I understand correctly that it's pretty much pointless to save at the end of this update? Because the next update will add scenes to the party, and more options at poolside, so we'll basically need to replay from the same save we started this from?
Correct. You can understand this update more or less as a sneak peek for a doubleheader update.

Reactions: NateGrey

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know how to get the paths with the guessing game? looking at images there is one where you and Marcus both get BJs, one where gives marcus BJ and some alt dialogue happens and they don't bang. I keep getting the one where it's all marcus and MC gets turned on watching.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I was gonna make an incest patch, but holy fucking shit, this code is 100% garbage. What a nightmare.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaruSpice

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Anyone know how to get the paths with the guessing game? looking at images there is one where you and Marcus both get BJs, one where gives marcus BJ and some alt dialogue happens and they don't bang. I keep getting the one where it's all marcus and MC gets turned on watching.
Sounds like you want to get on the path where Emma didn't have the threesome with Marcus and Sophie previously, but your confidence is low enough that you don't trigger the Emma/Sophia/MC threesome at the party. When that happens you'll get the scene you're looking for at the party.

Basically, there's sort of three "routes" for the party:

- Full beta, where your confidence is super low pretty much all the way through and Emma has slept with Marcus and not with you.
- Middle of the road, where your confidence is higher and you had sex with Emma on the beach, but your confidence is NOT high enough to trigger the threesome game with Emma and Sophie instead of the guessing game.
- Full alpha, where your confidence is really high (I think it's +30) and then you trigger the Emma/Sophie threesome instead, and Marcus isn't involved at all.

Reactions: TamaMountain

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I peeked at the code, so there's basically two major variations on that scene, and it depends on one things: Did Emma already have a threesome with Marcus and Sophia?

Variation 1: Emma already fucked Marcus, you end up in a scene with fewer choice options. You're given the option to stop Marcus, you don't get to pick if you jerk off or not, and after Marcus and Emma go at it you're given the option to go for sloppy seconds, or wuss out. However, if your confidence score is LESS than -30, then you just wuss out, as the other option is greyed out.

Variation 2: Emma did NOT fuck Marcus before, you have a scene with more choices, but some of them might be locked based on your confidence score. If your confidence is HIGHER than -20, you get the option to stop Emma before she gives Marcus a BJ. This leads to a scene where Emma sucks you off. After Emma starts to suck Marcus, you get another choice, where if your confidence is LESS than -30, you can jerk off while watching. If you don't jerk off, the scene ends after Emma takes the blind fold off and sees that it's Marcus, she kicks him out of the room, you two agree not to talk about it and go back to the party. If you DO jerk off, Emma gets turned and Marcus proceeds to try and fuck her while you watch. At this point, Emma will ask you "Last chance to back out Philip" but the game doesn't actually show the choice, it just check your confidence score without telling you. If your score is LOWER than -50 then Emma will fuck Marcus while you watch, and then you and Marcus bukkake her face. If your sore is HIGHER than -50 then MC will say "No, I don't like it" and then Emma stops the scene.
Thanks a lot for the confirmation. I had my suspicions it had to do with Emma not fking Marcus and also the mc's current confidence score based on the dialogue, since one had Emma knowing the size of the mc's dick and in the other playthrough she didn't know.

A real shame about the confidence score requirement though. In my middle of the road playthrough, my confidence is too high to jerk off., whilst in my beta playthrough, my confidence is too low to accept the sloppy seconds. Goddamnit :ROFLMAO:.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Sounds like you want to get on the path where Emma didn't have the threesome with Marcus and Sophie previously, but your confidence is low enough that you don't trigger the Emma/Sophia/MC threesome at the party. When that happens you'll get the scene you're looking for at the party.

Basically, there's sort of three "routes" for the party:

- Full beta, where your confidence is super low pretty much all the way through and Emma has slept with Marcus and not with you.
- Middle of the road, where your confidence is higher and you had sex with Emma on the beach, but your confidence is NOT high enough to trigger the threesome game with Emma and Sophie instead of the guessing game.
- Full alpha, where your confidence is really high (I think it's +30) and then you trigger the Emma/Sophie threesome instead, and Marcus isn't involved at all.
Just curious did you managed to get all variation of the scenes? I have three playthroughs similar to the routes you mentioned but my confidence was not quite there for some scenes. Also am I tripping or does the mc's dick size vary depending on the routes?

On the alpha route his dick was huge. Not sure if it's an oversight by the dev since for the other paths his dick was normal sized. Hell even on the same route his dick size varies. I don't know, a lot of things felt wrong this update, almost feels like the dev didn't have enough time.. oh wait.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Just curious did you managed to get all variation of the scenes? I have three playthroughs similar to the routes you mentioned but my confidence was not quite there for some scenes. Also am I tripping or does the mc's dick size vary depending on the routes?

On the alpha route his dick was huge. Not sure if it's an oversight by the dev since for the other paths his dick was normal sized. Hell even on the same route his dick size varies. I don't know, a lot of things felt wrong this update, almost feels like the dev didn't have enough time.. oh wait.
I did but I cheated. I enabled console commands and edited the variable to see the different outcomes. I honestly don't know if it's possible playing the game normally to actually get some of these scenes, that's a question for the dev. If anyone else wants to edit the confidence score the variable is "mc_confidence", use the usual methods to enable Renpy console commands.

Also I think you're right about the dick size thing, it was pretty distracting for me too, and if you look closely you can see the skin tone doesn't really match for the MC's dick to his body so it looks very weird.

Reactions: TamaMountain

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I did but I cheated. I enabled console commands and edited the variable to see the different outcomes. I honestly don't know if it's possible playing the game normally to actually get some of these scenes, that's a question for the dev. If anyone else wants to edit the confidence score the variable is "mc_confidence", use the usual methods to enable Renpy console commands.

Also I think you're right about the dick size thing, it was pretty distracting for me too, and if you look closely you can see the skin tone doesn't really match for the MC's dick to his body so it looks very weird.
I think it is possible to get the scenes since you mentioned the specific confidence scores needed to get them. But some paths have been unstable for me, at least in the previous patch. Like when I was playing my "middle of the road" playthrough, Sunny went from dating Marcus to suddenly dating the MC since the my MC's confidence score made a recovery.

I remember mentioning it here and the dev replied. I recall him saying it's not supposed to happen and that's it. No fixes or anything (unless I'm wrong). Honestly the game has always been buggy which makes it even harder for newcomers like me to figure things out lmao. I really like this game although it doesnt excel in any particular area. There's a certain charm in the characters I cant point out. But I cant deny it has serious technical issues.

Overall it's a good update since best girl Liza got an appearance. I'm happy with that for sure.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes