kitten236

Jun 2, 2017
Anybody have a save for the On the beta route, the MC watches Marcus fuck his girlfriend Emma with the option to jerk off or not. It's also possible to have sloppy seconds after, depending on confidence score.
Anybody have a save with Emma sloppy seconds after, please

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Ok so I just played this update. What I have noticed is that:

There are two scenes which are not included in the gallery
i) The sloppy seconds blowjob Emma gives the MC after getting fked by Marcus.
ii) The same scene but where the MC tells Emma that she is being tricked into sucking Marcus' dick. Technically this is in the gallery but it's greyed out.

I have a lot of questions as usual with this game since I am a newcomer. But the ones at the top of my head are:
i) How do you get the option to jerk off to Emma blowing Marcus? For me the option is there but greyed out. Also in another playthrough of mine, the option did not exist at all.
ii)How do you get the option to have sloppy seconds with Emma after she is fucked by Marcus?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, Wow I have never seen such an explosive amount of comments in a thread when I searched if certain content within the game was 100% avoidable if I play my cards right!!! I couldn't really find a definitive answer (due to a lot of peoples differences on this topic) and I only ask if I play that I am not going to stumble upon other male characters fucking someone in any scenario?? Many thanks and I'm not here trolling I just wanted to clarify this before trying the game to 'safe my sensitive soul' from such content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys, Wow I have never seen such an explosive amount of comments in a thread when I searched if certain content within the game was 100% avoidable if I play my cards right!!! I couldn't really find a definitive answer (due to a lot of peoples differences on this topic) and I only ask if I play that I am not going to stumble upon other male characters fucking in any scenario?? Many thanks and I'm not here trolling I just wanted to clarify this before trying the game to 'safe my sensitive soul' from such content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm no expert on this game since I have not used a guide extensively.

But if you absolutely don't want to see any other male characters fucking then just choose any option that gives you confidence points or love points or like points etc. This puts you on the "alpha path".

However, there are some scenes with the MC and the girls not found in the alpha route but requires you to play the beta path. At least this is what I found out. Good luck.

edit: basically use common sense. when the game gives you the option to spy on characters fucking, just dont click on it. there's a scene like that very early in the game.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm no expert on this game since I have not used a guide extensively.

But if you absolutely don't want to see any other male characters fucking then just choose any option that gives you confidence points or love points or like points etc. This puts you on the "alpha path".

However, there are some scenes with the MC and the girls not found in the alpha route but requires you to play the beta path. At least this is what I found out. Good luck.
Thank you very much for your reply and advice, I look forward to playing the game (y)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Ok so I just played this update. What I have noticed is that:

There are two scenes which are not included in the gallery
i) The sloppy seconds blowjob Emma gives the MC after getting fked by Marcus.
ii) The same scene but where the MC tells Emma that she is being tricked into sucking Marcus' dick. Technically this is in the gallery but it's greyed out.

I have a lot of questions as usual with this game since I am a newcomer. But the ones at the top of my head are:
i) How do you get the option to jerk off to Emma blowing Marcus? For me the option is there but greyed out. Also in another playthrough of mine, the option did not exist at all.
ii)How do you get the option to have sloppy seconds with Emma after she is fucked by Marcus?
I peeked at the code, so there's basically two major variations on that scene, and it depends on one things: Did Emma already have a threesome with Marcus and Sophia?

Variation 1: Emma already fucked Marcus, you end up in a scene with fewer choice options. You're given the option to stop Marcus, you don't get to pick if you jerk off or not, and after Marcus and Emma go at it you're given the option to go for sloppy seconds, or wuss out. However, if your confidence score is LESS than -30, then you just wuss out, as the other option is greyed out.

Variation 2: Emma did NOT fuck Marcus before, you have a scene with more choices, but some of them might be locked based on your confidence score. If your confidence is HIGHER than -20, you get the option to stop Emma before she gives Marcus a BJ. This leads to a scene where Emma sucks you off. After Emma starts to suck Marcus, you get another choice, where if your confidence is LESS than -30, you can jerk off while watching. If you don't jerk off, the scene ends after Emma takes the blind fold off and sees that it's Marcus, she kicks him out of the room, you two agree not to talk about it and go back to the party. If you DO jerk off, Emma gets turned and Marcus proceeds to try and fuck her while you watch. At this point, Emma will ask you "Last chance to back out Philip" but the game doesn't actually show the choice, it just check your confidence score without telling you. If your score is LOWER than -50 then Emma will fuck Marcus while you watch, and then you and Marcus bukkake her face. If your sore is HIGHER than -50 then MC will say "No, I don't like it" and then Emma stops the scene.

Reactions: TamaMountain

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
Does anyone have a complete walkthrough? Because the walkthroughs available in the thread are good, but incomplete, with many days missing. Appreciate any help!

Reactions: gtz-god

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Ok boys. I need confirmation. Check this out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this pertaining to Me or the the Protagonist?
Of course I like NTR, but I don't really care for protagonists who like NTR.
I'm hard stuck team, someone bail me out.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes