kitten236

Jun 2, 2017
Anybody have a save for the On the beta route, the MC watches Marcus fuck his girlfriend Emma with the option to jerk off or not. It's also possible to have sloppy seconds after, depending on confidence score.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Those who are after incest, wait for gigan to update his script. And we need the compressed android version, i want to play this on the go!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This game just can't please anybody. Has people actually played the update before they complained?

So on BOTH routes there was really good scenes this update at the party. On the alpha route, MC gets to have a threesome with Emma and Sophie, while Sunny is watching for part of the process. (If you didn't get the full threesome and only stopped at the BJ portion you missed some points earlier in the game.)

On the beta route, the MC watches Marcus fuck his girlfriend Emma with the option to jerk off or not. It's also possible to have sloppy seconds after, depending on confidence score.

All in all, both routes got very good content this update.

Now, the main thing that IS missing though, is the incest. The incest is a SLOW burn, which makes sense. For the people who keep saying "You get no sex at all in the alpha route" is total nonsense. There's Emma, Maude, the gym teacher, plenty of action to go around. What there isn't is INCEST with the mom and sister, which... again, makes sense, close relatives aren't going to just jump the MC's bones as easily as random slutty teens.
The problem is that was promised around september 2019,that there will be big progress with the incest part of the game.
Guess what-more than 1 year and half later there is barely any progress.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The problem is that was promised around september 2019,that there will be big progress with the incest part of the game.
Guess what-more than 1 year and half later there is barely any progress.
that nailed the point!
No call for immediately jump on MC's dick - but still there should be a bit more progress over that 1,5 years. Nothing against slow burn (MrDots for example also does that and i appreciate slow burns in general). I love to develop relationships, but there is a point where i gonna lose interest of a game - just after 1,5 years there should be more than we got.

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
The update was a little disappointing. Few scenes, one per alpha and beta path, very short update. And also it is UNFINISHED !! The party ends in the middle and we start the next day! The developer promises to return to wrap up the party in the next update. What's the point? He could delay the release and finish the work without tearing the story apart. Some old saves don't work. A logical question: what did the developer do for 4 months? And now we must wait four more years months to know how the party finished. 6/10

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
that nailed the point!
No call for immediately jump on MC's dick - but still there should be a bit more progress over that 1,5 years. Nothing against slow burn (MrDots for example also does that and i appreciate slow burns in general). I love to develop relationships, but there is a point where i gonna lose interest of a game - just after 1,5 years there should be more than we got.
Not to mention-the game will reach the 3 full years mark soon.

noirjazz

Mar 15, 2019
seems weird that the mom is all nice and close to that dork of a protagonist when she had the time of her life on her hands and knees with that big guy, normally in stories like this the cuck is abandoned.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It seemed like a rather long update for the Alpha path alone, but I kinda expected that after 5 months and 12 days. However, I would have preferred either to keep on working or just release the first day with the complete party instead of a half-and-half (since there are two scenes missing on the second day too). Also, I hope that the points will be allocated correctly when the party is finished, as Confidence is still at 80, Emma at 6 and Sophie at 3 despite earning a number of points at the party.

By the way, it would be nice if we could get the code for the second extra scene. The Gallery unlocks without a problem, but it seems the "sloppy seconds scene" several people mentioned is either blocked off or not included. My version ended after the BJ and Marcus walking out, with no opportunity to select the first choice for -1 conf instead of the second with -10.

Also mentioned by several people now, fuzzy memory, but I remember that the promised progress back then refered to the Alpha path in general, not the two main incest squeezes. (After all, we did get Aunt Liza.)

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Edited on 18.12.2020: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.5. Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.
Insatll guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
Update?!

Reactions: brouk

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Another useless dream sequence...With all the hot babes in the previews i though either the MC or Marcus gets to nail them all...If you are reading this wait another...five months. Seriously. Maybe the disappointment will be lesser.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Might be worth highlighting this bit from the official walkthrough:
Important note
Ending of the party will be added in the next update with few more extras scene in the party event. The party event can look a little rough. It will be fixed in the next update with the ending added.
Could be a good idea to hang on to a save from before the party.

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes