Aug 5, 2017
in console add => mc_confidence why its grayed out set at mc_confidence=-60
So you're saying the MC doesn't have enough confidence to take sloppy seconds from a dude and enter into a cuckolding relationship? What kind of bizarro world does this game take place?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It's been about 2 years since I last played this game. I've come back only to find there is still no mc + mom/sister content either on the Alpha or Beta route...WOW! I'm guessing at this point the mother and sister have fallen from the rolls of blood related love interest to eye candy or at least when it concerns the mc, which I can accept if that's what the dev's wanna do. What sucks is the point and choice system that makes you think that your actually influencing them as love interest when in fact you're getting nothing out of it. Almost as if the whole point of the two is so the dev's can make the player think that they're being NTR'ed but...if neither the mother nor sister is a love interest than can it really be considered NTR? :unsure:
A lot of incest games are like that they follow a predictable pattern accidental nudity-handjob-blowjob-titjob-assjob-vaginal sex-anal sex-...profit?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
well, NTR haters won. This game is going to the direction of another harem game.
After 4 months, renders are good but day 5 was way more hotter with worse renders and no animation or sound.
... What?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I heard this game's "alpha" route has no sex at all. How is just a lousy handjob a victory for the alpha route just because the beta route sucks this update?

So you're saying the MC doesn't have enough confidence to take sloppy seconds from a dude and enter into a cuckolding relationship? What kind of bizarro world does this game take place?
I think he's actually saying your MC's confidence is too high? It needs to be -60

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Didn't played the latest version
But I can saw there would be nothing for non ntr players for sure
As we all know how the progress of non nte route is going 3 years yet not a real bj from mom
I think you should check the game again after one year then maybe mom will atleast
Let mc play with her pussy
Well shit going by your post and the ones after I think I will just give up on this cuck fuck fest. Thanks

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i actually liked this update i only play alpha route marcus almost looked like a beta this update it was hilarious, can´t wait too some day take his mom for a ride that will be fun lol. Now could this update have been longer sure but i will take what i get there are so many other games too enjoy, like many others i do think sunny and tracy progression are a little too slow but there are other girls for the mc in the meantime so for me its fine.

Reactions: frenk

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Trouble is .. why would she want another go .. she must be exhausted...
looks like he typed negative 60 to me ... ie: -60
So going in like that takes confidence which MC has to lack,
then being so weak he would allow himself be a beggar for some extra time,
after the gurl just had her innards turned inside out ... conflicting AF.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Which gurls do you have for yourself in that alpha route?
i actually liked this update i only play alpha route marcus almost looked like a beta this update it was hilarious, can´t wait too some day take his mom for a ride that will be fun lol. Now could this update have been longer sure but i will take what i get there are so many other games too enjoy, like many others i do think sunny and tracy progression are a little too slow but there are other girls for the mc in the meantime so for me its fine.
Any faves you would recomend?
Are there any ”meh” to avoid?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
hotness meter is low for such potential setting, one handjob dream and maude fuck
this update alpha is way better, handjob interrupted by sunny and sunny watching mc dick
alpha gets to the driver seat and beta is gimped somehow.
Again i do not care alpha or beta, if it hits the right spots its fine. You may say all the hottest scenes were in beta path earlier, party scene with sunny unconcious, tracy with creampie, black guy scene, sunny defloration scene etc., this version beta pales greatly in comparison to previous updates. Just hope modelling path gets some interesting ideas
Ah so now you know how it was for the alpha path. Now imagine how you feel about this update, but times it by about 20 updates.

That out of the way it looks like things are stating to take a turn in a more balanced direction, so thats good. I had lost most hope for this game, but looks like I might have been wrong.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I read the comments and didn't understand a couple of things. There are 2 routes in this game, but the emphasis on content creation is 1 route? Or is it just a game that is developing very slowly and there is no content anywhere?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Which gurls do you have for yourself in that alpha route?

Any faves you would recomend?
Are there any ”meh” to avoid?
the swim teacher in school karla, friend´s sister emma maude the barista who turned down marcus his aunt liza and slowly moving forward with the sister his mother and another teacher.

i always like a good harem game and i do like the taboo of family focused games, but i am a romance fan primarily so i prefer games that have at its core that focus. I have probadly at least tried every single vn that have been released for the last 3 years now keep in mind this is games i prefer anyone else might think some of these games are crap so here goes.

For fantasy vn and i am not even sure i would call this a vn it is so much more, in my opinion there is nothing that beats love of magic, it was not one i immidiatly was drawn too it is very different from other vn, but it is one i play immidiatly if an update is released and if i was forced too choose a favorite this one is right a the top.

Being A Dick is also one of my absolute favorites and in my opinion probadly the closest you get too a vn that almost looks like it was done by a professional studio is it perfect no but nothing is.

City of broken dreamers is also very good all though updates are almost a little too small compared too how long in between updates the finished one from that developer depraved awakening is also very good.

then ofc we have the team mr. dots i am conflicted about them dating my daughter was one of the first vn i tried and it has a special place in my heart i have followed it for 3 years, i have played both melody and i do play sunshine love also but would i recommend them good question, the way the team write there story can get tiresome but they do release big regular updates and thats probadly why i still play them.

here is a list of other games i play many of them are very good and many of them i enjoy just as much as something like being a dick.

1. Photohunt always good for a laugh

2. Power Wacuum another fun one just got a new update

3. College Daze html game probadly the only html game i play on a regular basis

4. Leap of faith definately one of my favorites

5. Pale carnations not for everyone but i would recommend trying it out, one of the best honey select games around

6. Casual desire FP game i like playing a fp as long as you can play it without being forced too turn her in too a slut

7. Panacea another fp game that i enjoy when it gets updates

8. Arizona what i can say yet another fp that i like allthough i play her as pure lesbian

9. Treasure of nadia the best rpgm game around period beautifull renders and animation also there finished game lust epidemic is also pretty good.

10. Our red String definately one of my favorites, the first game from this developer good girl gone bad is also very good

i think i will stop there before this gets any longer lol i could recommend a ton more games but all these have a good amount of content.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes