Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If the coding is 100% done and assuming testing is included in that, then he's probably just making the build to release. So tomorrow is a good bet.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i dunno whats worse waiting for game updates OR waiting for patches to be updated?
hope the patch be here soon!!!

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
i dunno whats worse waiting for game updates OR waiting for patches to be updated?
hope the patch be here soon!!!
Ahh yeah there is that too. I wonder what causes most games to need a patch every update and then there are some when you just need one the whole time.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hey kind people and fellow pervs. I played this game way back last year and decided to wait because there was nothing in the alpha path. So I saw a new update and decided to lurk in the thread, read a few pages back and encountered some that say there is too much content for the beta path and some that say the alpha is just blue balling.

Has there really being no progress since last year for the alpha path? If someone is willing to elaborate I would be grateful.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
it would be better without the points system especially for a harem tag... pretty nice artwork. Models are attractive for the most part. And as stated yes would rather see an alpha route as the bull instead of a beta route. Marcus is a jerk and deserves it anyway. Also give MC a motorcycle or a car something cool so he doesn't have to depend on Marcus for a ride. Riding with Mom is ok because we get to spend more time with her but overall be better if MC could actually be a self sustaining alpha.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well, NTR haters won. This game is going to the direction of another harem game.
After 4 months, renders are good but day 5 was way more hotter with worse renders and no animation or sound.
It always had that route, that's what the alpha path was for.......

Reactions: Subyan

max102

May 31, 2020
Incomplete update, but still great nonetheless. Looking forward to the next update (completing the party) in few days hopefully.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
alpha or beta does not mean anything. One guy fucking anything that moves is boring.
+ party means drunk girls and way more possibilities. Wasted ones, being a gentelman to them in love path, jerks in other
Sunny threesome, mother coming home early catching them, being mad or aroused based on slut rating.
Revenge sex, jealosy instead a ride with the town bicycle.
Great potential but not explored options.

Well just hope mom modelling job will be hotter.

Reactions: DTchan
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes