Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not today? -.-
You are surprised? English is a second language for me, but even I could read between the lines of the Dev posts from Monday and the one earier in April.That wasn´t the type of post announcing something, but laying foundation for excuses.
I am truly disappointed with this Dev team! Normally I am pretty laidback when it comes to delays, shit happens sometimes, a fact of Life. BUT breaking deadlines and promises repeatedly with weak excuses, gets my blood boiling, because in my work field, safety and security of others hinges on us getting our act together!
Work stops or does not begin, if we do not make our tasks. So if we give a deadline at work, we have to get it done by that time or have a really, really good excuse why we could not.
For this reason I am allergic to Devs, not only here in this thread, who get money, but break deadlines and delay and delay again with some blubbering "excuse". It is one thing, if sometrhing really earnest happened what caused the delay, that is absolutely okay, no problem. But when I read "If somehow I failed to release" or the verbose manure of "Gumdrop" or "the Typist", then I know someone tries to lie into my face. In the latter cases, those Devs lie when they opern their mouths, In the former case, the phrasing shows clearly that the writer does not even believe himself he will release on time.

Last edited:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You are surprised? English is a second language for me, but even I could read between the lines of the Dev posts from Monday and the one earier in April.That wasn´t the type of post announcing something, but laying foundation for excuses.
I am truly disappointed with this Dev team! Normally I am pretty laidback when it comes to delays, shit happens sometimes, a fact of Life. BUT breaking deadlines and promises repeatedly with weak excuses, gets my blood boiling, because in my work field, safety and security of others hinges on us getting our act together!
Work stops or does not begin, if we do not make our tasks. So if we give a deadline at work, we have to get it done by that time or have a really, really good excuse why we could not.
For this reason I am allergic to Devs, not only here in this thread, who get money, but break deadlines and delay and delay again with some blubbering "excuse". It is one thing, if sometrhing really earnest happened what caused the delay, that is absolutely okay, no problem. But when I read "If somehow I failed to release" or the verbose manure of "Gumdrop" or "the Typist", then I know someone tries to lie into my face. In the latter cases, those Devs lie when they opern their mouths, In the former case, the phrasing shows clearly that the writer does not even believe himself he will release on time.
nice observations!

Reactions: str8up

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It is true. There was supposed to be only one path, and that path is called Alpha :p:cool:
Really did the dev say that? I thought it was always going to be two. People are going to have accept the fact that in order to satisfy both sides the dev has to take time to flesh out both paths. Some people thought the last update didn't have enough ntr and the update before that didn't have enough non ntr.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'd imagine it could be out as soon as tomorrow, assuming he started two days ago when he finished 3D work.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Don't worry coding is always the fastest with Culture Shock. I am sure it will be done in 2-3 days.
Yeah, i know, or usually it has/does take only 1-3 days. Last update coding took around that much time. I'm hoping it gets update soon too, but this update is already weeks, almost a month late.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yeah, i know, or usually it has/does take only 1-3 days. Last update coding took around that much time. I'm hoping it gets update soon too, but this update is already weeks, almost a month late.
Nah, it's over a month late at this point.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
So on the weekend ~10. During the week ~30. Let's assume for the rest of week they are too busy to work on game and that the X factor for the rest of the week is zero. This means that we may have one more week to wait, though arguably...

Lets assume a big bug is found and game needs delayed a bit for that too.

Thus...we see a JUNE 5 release date, because everyone loves Saturdays.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Culture Shock Best game in world. Remember, the best NTR game that was and the best when you play as a beta, damn the author, let him move faster, for which they pay him money and wait a long time for people to play
Opinions are like assholes everyone has them. Best is subjective as hell everyone thinks their favorite game is the best and oh by the way shit talking the dev won't make them go faster.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes