tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I can enjoy both (have two separate playthroughs going on), but given how nerdy the MC looks and acts, here the beta route just looks more natural and believable to me than him becoming some kind of stud. It also seems to be the better written one.
You saying a Nerd cant be a stud too?

• Sad
Reactions: Ghost mo

jayeallday

Sep 27, 2020
Is it just me or does Marcus look a bit more muscular on the beta route teaser? That would be an interesting addition to the storyline if the pills that affect pheromones affect physical appearance attributes as well. MC or Marcus could become more alpha in appearance.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Ok. So. Just wrapped up chapter 1, and I am bored to tears. The Mom and sister both have slut and corruption numbers as high as I can get them... with pratically ZERO slut/corruption happening?!? The mom had a one night stand with Lucas. And that is literally all that happened. Is chapter 2 any better? Do the the massive slut/corruption numbers I have racked up on the family pay off? Is there more then 1 good scene? Feeling the need to move on.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok. So. Just wrapped up chapter 1, and I am bored to tears. The Mom and sister both have slut and corruption numbers as high as I can get them... with pratically ZERO slut/corruption happening?!? The mom had a one night stand with Lucas. And that is literally all that happened. Is chapter 2 any better? Do the the massive slut/corruption numbers I have racked up on the family pay off? Is there more then 1 good scene? Feeling the need to move on.
It is a big game just continue playing you'll get more

Jan 24, 2018
I think you should move on to popular harem games that is very easy from the start. The development of Alpha path is slow (however not non-existent and more content will be added in the future) compared to Beta path. And people complained about it countless times before and it's not going to change.

redhatter

May 24, 2017
I enjoyed this game it was pretty fun, the paths I chose kind of both alpha and beta I was pleasant surprise to see you could swap around at points depending on what my fancy was at the time.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes