giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
It gonna take forever for MC to finally banging Tracy and Sunny in alpha route. While in beta route it doesn’t take long at all for MC to get ntr which I think is bull.
I don't know why, something is wrong with me. I like NTR a lot, but I don't like the NTR route in this game. This story drags me to the Alpha path as if it were a giant magnet. I really want to see the MC fucking his mother and sister, and if there is romanticism it will be even more interesting.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't know why, something is wrong with me. I like NTR a lot, but I don't like the NTR route in this game. This story drags me to the Alpha path as if it were a giant magnet. I really want to see the MC fucking his mother and sister, and if there is romanticism it will be even more interesting.
nothing wrong with that. i like ntr alot too but i remember playing a game where the main girl gave me an urge to protect her despite the ntr path in it. i think it was 'Our Fate'.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
This game is healing your fractured soul

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I can enjoy both (have two separate playthroughs going on), but given how nerdy the MC looks and acts, here the beta route just looks more natural and believable to me than him becoming some kind of stud. It also seems to be the better written one.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Seems like he's almost done writing and he's probably just rendering big sequences. I'd say it'll be out by the end of April. This is the first time he's been this late, so I'd suggest smaller updates for a monthly schedule, but it's what the majority of his patrons want what's important.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I can enjoy both (have two separate playthroughs going on), but given how nerdy the MC looks and acts, here the beta route just looks more natural and believable to me than him becoming some kind of stud. It also seems to be the better written one.
I would hope that's not intentional.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I would hope that's not intentional.
I wouldn't think that any dev would intentionally write one path better or worse than another. But it is possible for a dev to have more affinity with some paths, which would result in those paths being fleshed out better than others.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
correct me if i'm wrong, but Tracy and Sunny were never blood related to MC. It's the incest patch that did it. Tracy were wild in her younger days, and she stopped being wild when she married MC's father. Now if you choose the corruption path, you'll see that she is more likely to be back to her old ways. About Sunny, well, like mother like daughter i guess. And Marcus being so easy getting any girls he wants is the point of ntr itself, you don't even need any explanations on how he did that.
well then ntr path not making much sense at all then mc should also be further then marcus. it is true that the original game dont have this content unless the patch is applied so their is no reason to drag this part in the alpha path since they where never blood related.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
well then ntr path not making much sense at all then mc should also be further then marcus. it is true that the original game dont have this content unless the patch is applied so their is no reason to drag this part in the alpha path since they where never blood related.
maybe it was my english, but I don't think you get what i meant. I was talking abut the reason why Tracy and Sunny acted so slutty in corruption/ntr path and why Marcus was being so alpha. I too don't see any reasons why people want to drag this part in alpha path. That's why i said what I've said, because it seems to me people always compare the character's behavior in alpha and beta path, they always questioning 'why the girls acted so slutty in beta route but not the case in alpha route'. Well, it's alpha and beta, it's two sides of a different coins, of course it's different. I meant to say that both route are make sense at least from my point of view. And btw no beta MC should go further than his alpha rival in any ntr path/games.

Reactions: Toushiro
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes