Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Status update

Hello everyone,
I hope you all are doing, so this month really has been very tough for me both with this project and of my life but i managed to tackle this. Earlier at the beginning of this month i told you that end of the month release is expected but again failed to deliver what i said. This delay on every update is very frustrating and due to this it's already showing we are not growing well. Lets cut this crap and lets come on the point so right now you can see the writing is almost done and rendering is 70% completed. The good thing is that i have got most of the script so now i can work fast on them. Most challenging thing on this update was writing especially the party event which is 85% completed in writing and 70% completed in making. Start of the month i told you that end of march release is expected but i can now state you that April release is 99% confirmed. Before release there will be one last batch of teasers 3 coming. so keep eye on that it can be posted in 1 week or 10 days.
Stay safe and have a nice day.....

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Gawd just seeing that picture I want to punch Marcus in the face SO hard lol
I'd rather "punch" Sophie's kitty a couple of times and feed her my MC's man milk to get back at him for being the cunt that he is... I'd also let James stick his pencil dick in her ass and live the best 2 mins of his life coz the dude seems to be a bro' unlike a certain someone.;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Earlier at the beginning of this month i told you that end of the month release is expected but again failed to deliver what i said. This delay on every update is very frustrating and due to this it's already showing we are not growing well(...)Start of the month i told you that end of march release is expected but i can now state you that April release is 99% confirmed.
Is it just me or does this sound as ominous as I think it does? I´ve been with this game from early on, defended the Devs in the, partly assinine, NTR- and alpha-path debate, but these rising and stretching delays of releases are getting really tiresome! Were it the Devs of e.g. "Deliverance" or "Our Red String", who were late a couple days at most and are normally on time, a 99% forecast for April would be enough. But when Devs who since a couple of updates are getting the habit of being late by a serious margin, a 99% forecast raises red flags for me!
As for not growing well, that is easily understandable. Nobody gets his/her knickers in a twist by 1-2 delays, shit happens sometimes. No biggy. But in this case the delays are not only getting more numerous, the timespan of delay is rising exponentially. And if our department at work would announce a task fulfilled by the end of the month and when the date comes and then even a next month closure would not be secure, without an impeccable explanation there would be disciplinary warning letters all around and rightly so!
You are not on a good path, lost trust is hard to recover and ever-growing delays erode trust like few things can.

I am laughing looking at that simp James in the back. The overhead lighting is going to get more action than he will!
James might be a shy, poor sod, but unlike a certain someone he seems to be a real friend for the MC! I will definitely help him getting more action than the overhead light when the update finally comes in.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
NTR and non-NTR path don't have to be equal. It actually makes more sense for the antagonists to get the women more easily and for you to work for it, so there is an actual feeling of achieving something in the end. If the women drop to their knees at the sight of the MC then it's a very boring game because there is no challenge. . There are dozens of "original" harem games where it's very easy from the start and you can literally fuck anything on two legs, I think you will find them more to your liking. Don't forget that being beta is the easy way, being alpha is the harder as in real life.
I dont really agree with this on the ntr part it would be more challenging to get those woman since they where clearly no sluts. both path the challenge should be equal. why else would mc be having to do all the hard part while these other guys dont need to do anything and gets more done then mc in very short amount of time ?

This dont make sense at all.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ya i agree with this. If women drop their knees at MC side then that would be very boring. Because according to this game his mom and sister belong conservative or from very old type of culture. Those types of ladies won't easily spread their legs for MC.
if they are conservative they wont spread for other dudes easily either. so thats why both path should be on equal terms.

Jan 24, 2018
I dont really agree with this on the ntr part it would be more challenging to get those woman since they where clearly no sluts. both path the challenge should be equal. why else would mc be having to do all the hard part while these other guys dont need to do anything and gets more done then mc in very short amount of time ?

This dont make sense at all.
Because this is how the antagonist(s) as a plot device works. This argument is the same as "why Sauron has all that power in LOTR universe, it's not fair". That's the point, it's not fair. Marcus is an antagonist not a Player 2, he is already alpha so to speak and not your equal, you as the MC come to the story as neutral and your actions determine which way to go. You also have James in story who is beta as fuck (So why don't you argue for my homie James who gets no pussy at all, if every male character has to be on equal grounds and there is some sort of sexual communism?). Each represent an archetype for the path the player can take. Also women don't need to look or behave in a certain way to be sluts.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Because this is how the antagonist(s) as a plot device works. This argument is the same as "why Sauron has all that power in LOTR universe, it's not fair". That's the point, it's not fair. Marcus is an antagonist not a Player 2, he is already alpha so to speak and not your equal, you as the MC come to the story as neutral and your actions determine which way to go. You also have James in story who is beta as fuck (So why don't you argue for my homie James who gets no pussy at all, if every male character has to be on equal grounds and there is some sort of sexual communism?). Each represent an archetype for the path the player can take. Also women don't need to look or behave in a certain way to be sluts.
But my point was they where made conservative not my point i was just pointing out their own flaw of thinking. if they where really conservative it would take even the antagonist like you mentioned more time then what it is now. why do all the hoops if you can get everything for free ? its still dont make sense. even an alpha would have to make work hard to get some pussy.

unless those woman where already sluts then it wont make sense.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes