Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Status update for next release

Hello everyone,
I hope you guys are safe and doing great. the reason for this post is to tell you about how the progress is going on for the coming update. So the progress was going quite good but until this party event came and then this event gave us with many different scenes and outcome for all the routes. there are many characters and sex scenes featuring on that event so it's giving a big load on rendering and also a tough job for the writer to execute them perfect and write it down. Till now i have completed almost 600 renders making and 6 animations done. But still there are many scenes and animation remaining to make for the party event. So it's going to take quite amount of time to finish Still i will try to work overtime and give my best to finish all the scenes and release 0.6 end of this month. I will update the hardcore post with alpha teaser in couple of days( i know i am late) and post the 3rd and last batch of teasers mid of the month.
Till then have a good day stay safe and yes Me and my team are working very hard to finish 0.6 as fast we can.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Guys

what does mean "model path" on mom?

there are "on" and "off" options...

Greetings
I did not choose model as I thought that would be for the Beta path, but this way she will have a modeling career either in addition to or instead of her company job. And you have interaction with the woman you met early who manages her.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
= Meh! A long-wined boring story that is more based on real-life vanilla-sex than being cucked by a bbc.
= In chapter 1, The 'boys', MC and Marcus, start off looking like 18yo's with 15yo genitals, but then in chapter 2, they looked 17yo with 18yo genitals.
+ I much prefer MC's haircut in Ch.2.
+ Visual are much better in Ch.2.
+ Animations are much better in Ch.2.
- The wording of the choices got worse in Ch.2. - they dumped the +1 / -1 written in the text half of the time.
- The looks of the genitals (on the guys) varied thru-out each chapter.. from veins to banana-shaped carved wood - the color texture varied - and the length of their knob couldn't make up its mind. lol
- Only 2 chapters, but oh boyo are they loooooong slow-burners.
- It feels more like a Text-Based type of game than Visual-Novel. = there is WAY TOO MUCH reading for a boring story and stuff-all visuals, but, because Ch.2 is several times better than Ch.1, it'd be nice to think the story, visuals, animations, and time it takes to get thru Ch.3 will be several times better again.
In short.
You're playing the life of a Teenager wanting to hurry up to get off in a real-life vanilla sort of way.
= Even though the story asks if you want to corrupt the minds of yourself and the woman you wanna nut into, your act isn't changing as well.
Overall:
There's nothing "wow!" about this one. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that's looking for:...
1) kinky action in both still-shots and animations.
2) BBC.
3) Cuck/NTR
4) Short'n'Sweet. - whether that means 'straight to the action' or/and 'smaller game' or/and 'with lots of replay value'.
5) There was a few more things, but because it bored me, my mind is drifting off to find another game with actual excitement.
Rating:
1/5 stars due to not being fappable. - not once did my genitals stir.

Last edited:

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
You will see who gets the more scenes
Ntr or non ntr

When ntr players will fuck new girls
While non ntr only get kiss or maybe handjob (if developer do something for non nte players )
Actually that's common way for all this kinda games. Non NTR shows only blowjobs or kiss while NTR or cuckold includes sex scenes for most of the game. I've been playing this game from 1.0 version and this is very big game so i think they won't show you sex scenes in non NTR root yet.

Jan 24, 2018
NTR and non-NTR path don't have to be equal. It actually makes more sense for the antagonists to get the women more easily and for you to work for it, so there is an actual feeling of achieving something in the end. If the women drop to their knees at the sight of the MC then it's a very boring game because there is no challenge. . There are dozens of "original" harem games where it's very easy from the start and you can literally fuck anything on two legs, I think you will find them more to your liking. Don't forget that being beta is the easy way, being alpha is the harder as in real life.

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
NTR and non-NTR path don't have to be equal. It actually makes more sense for the antagonists to get the women more easily and for you to work for it, so there is an actual feeling of achieving something in the end. If the women drop to their knees at the sight of the MC then it's a very boring game because there is no challenge. . There are dozens of "original" harem games where it's very easy from the start and you can literally fuck anything on two legs, I think you will find them more to your liking. Don't forget that being beta is the easy way, being alpha is the harder as in real life.
Ya i agree with this. If women drop their knees at MC side then that would be very boring. Because according to this game his mom and sister belong conservative or from very old type of culture. Those types of ladies won't easily spread their legs for MC.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
I never imagined I would see hero's journey on an adult forum. Well done.

TheDeadOne891

Apr 1, 2019
= Meh! A long-wined boring story that is more based on real-life vanilla-sex than being cucked by a bbc.
= In chapter 1, The 'boys', MC and Marcus, start off looking like 18yo's with 15yo genitals, but then in chapter 2, they looked 17yo with 18yo genitals.
+ I much prefer MC's haircut in Ch.2.
+ Visual are much better in Ch.2.
+ Animations are much better in Ch.2.
- The wording of the choices got worse in Ch.2. - they dumped the +1 / -1 written in the text half of the time.
- The looks of the genitals (on the guys) varied thru-out each chapter.. from veins to banana-shaped carved wood - the color texture varied - and the length of their knob couldn't make up its mind. lol
- Only 2 chapters, but oh boyo are they loooooong slow-burners.
- It feels more like a Text-Based type of game than Visual-Novel. = there is WAY TOO MUCH reading for a boring story and stuff-all visuals, but, because Ch.2 is several times better than Ch.1, it'd be nice to think the story, visuals, animations, and time it takes to get thru Ch.3 will be several times better again.
In short.
You're playing the life of a Teenager wanting to hurry up to get off in a real-life vanilla sort of way.
= Even though the story asks if you want to corrupt the minds of yourself and the woman you wanna nut into, your act isn't changing as well.
Overall:
There's nothing "wow!" about this one. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that's looking for:...
1) kinky action in both still-shots and animations.
2) BBC.
3) Cuck/NTR
4) Short'n'Sweet. - whether that means 'straight to the action' or/and 'smaller game' or/and 'with lots of replay value'.
5) There was a few more things, but because it bored me, my mind is drifting off to find another game with actual excitement.
Rating:
1/5 stars due to not being fappable. - not once did my genitals stir.
Oh so its exactly what am looking for Nice thanks for the review

Reactions: FartingRainbows

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Bull Shit an Alpha male wouldn't take very long to get a girl and they wouldn't really need to work for it.
Only a Beta male would struggle and have to as you put it work for it.
As for sense of achievement my ass its done this way to please NTR fans and streach out a game only.
NTR fans wouldn't like it if the MC could get in a girls nickers as esy as the other guys could because thats takes the fun for them away.
Plus the longer it takes to get in their knickers for the MC the longer it takes to complete a game longer the Dev's geting income so more money.

Ya i agree with this. If women drop their knees at MC side then that would be very boring. Because according to this game his mom and sister belong conservative or from very old type of culture. Those types of ladies won't easily spread their legs for MC.
Also bull shit why would mom and sister belong conservative or from very old type of culture. mean that MC takes longer to get some yet they drop their conservative or from very old type of culture knickers at the drop of a hat for anyone else.
that total crap If its in a girls nature to be hard to get she's hard to get for anyone.

you can try and justify NTR slow burn as much as you want won't change the fact its simply for the NTR fans fun and to stretch out a game.

Seems Its aparently a lot harder to think of new sex options possitions and places for the MC to keep the Non NTR fans happy or so the Dev's tend to think.
Than it do's for the normaly half assed makes no sence what so ever NTR scene's normaly dished out to keep the NTR fans happy in games.
Not that I'm saying that is still the case with this NTR in this game.
But it is why the Non NTR route slowburn is so very slow burn while the NTR has them spreding for half the town and probably working on the other half and nothing to do with a good narrative as you would try and have us belive.
Plus a Good Narrative and NTR seldom go hand in hand if the thousends on NTR manga comics I have read are anything to go by.

And no i'm not an NTR hater I just can't find any NTR that has both comman sence and a good story.

Last edited:

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
Bull Shit an Alpha male wouldn't take very long to get a girl and they wouldn't really need to work for it.
Only a Beta male would struggle and have to as you put it work for it.
As for sense of achievement my ass its done this way to please NTR fans and streach out a game only.
NTR fans wouldn't like it if the MC could get in a girls nickers as esy as the other guys could because thats takes the fun for them away.
Plus the longer it takes to get in their knickers for the MC the longer it takes to complete a game longer the Dev's geting income so more money.

Also bull shit why would mom and sister belong conservative or from very old type of culture. mean that MC takes longer to get some yet they drop their conservative or from very old type of culture knickers at the drop of a hat for anyone else.
that total crap If its in a girls nature to be hard to get she's hard to get for anyone.

you can try and justify NTR slow burn as much as you want won't change the fact its simply for the NTR fans fun and to stretch out a game.

Seems Its aparently a lot harder to think of new sex options possitions and places for the MC to keep the Non NTR fans happy or so the Dev's tend to think.
Than it do's for the normaly half assed makes no sence what so ever NTR scene's normaly dished out to keep the NTR fans happy in games.
Not that I'm saying that is still the case with this NTR in this game.
But it is why the Non NTR route slowburn is so very slow burn while the NTR has them spreding for half the town and probably working on the other half and nothing to do with a good narrative as you would try and have us belive.
Pulss Good Narrative and NTR seldom go hand in hand if the thousends on NTR manga comics I have read are anything to go by.

And no i'm not an NTR hater I just can't find any NTR that has both comman sence and a good story.
Okay after reading your thoughts i can say developer should balance scenes for ntr and non ntr paths.
Measn it looks like they are only focusing on NTR and not single sex scene for non NTR. There are so many non NTR lovers and they will definitely get bore if dev only work for NTR fan base.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes