Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
(...)In the end, what I am trying to seek clarification on is whether this is supposed to happen on the "beta trying to become alpha again" path. If it is then it does not make sense to me narrative wise as Sunny makes no mention of Marcus when going bowling with the MC. The bowling event happens exactly in the same way as in the alpha path. She kisses MC like it's her first.

edit: I have been told it's not supposed to happen by the developer. If that is the case, where did I go wrong? Has anyone else who played the "beta trying to become alpha again" path experienced this?
One question: At that point in the game, what are your "Sunny scores" and your MCs confidence? I think it is a combination of your scores and flags triggered. For instance, in one of my Diplomat paths, I only pursue Tracy among the family options. The events happening for her are clearly the alpha ones, but in some scenes Tracy wears the "special" office uniform, which seem to be triggered by a flagged event and point scores.
It seems this happens when your points are "in limbo" or "near balanced" towards both alpha and beta, when then the personal and flagged stuff hit events full force. Maybe your MC gained the points towards alpha shortly beforre Sunny´s invite raising you enough towards alpha for this triggering.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
At that point in the game, what are your "Sunny scores" and your MCs confidence?
Sorry which point are you referring to? Do you mean when Sunny invites the mc to go bowling?

Maybe your MC gained the points towards alpha shortly beforre Sunny´s invite raising you enough towards alpha for this triggering.
Hmm I'm thinking that's the case since the entire playthrough I was trying make the MC an alpha after becoming a beta. Basically I started the game choosing beta options and after comforting Tracy when she cries, I choose everything confidence, love related. I was able to win back Emma, but girls like Maude and Sunny still get fked by Marcus.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry which point are you referring to? Do you mean when Sunny invites the mc to go bowling?
Hmm I'm thinking that's the case since the entire playthrough I was trying make the MC an alpha after becoming a beta. Basically I started the game choosing beta options and after comforting Tracy when she cries, I choose everything confidence, love related. I was able to win back Emma, but girls like Maude and Sunny still get fked by Marcus.
Hi! 1) Yes,when they go bowling, what are the point scores?
2) That you get to see beta scenes for a while, even if you are "beta going to alpha" is part of the package and sometimes it is extremly hard to recover at this point of the game. (I think this will become a bit easier with further updates which give more chances to do so) Getting back e.g. into Karla´s "good graces" is super tough if you gain certain point scores only after two flag events.
On the other side, your points cluster with both Tracy and Sunny can help much and I think that happened in your game. The combination of recovering confidence and good scores with Sunny was enough to trigger the alpha bowling scene.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hi! 1) Yes,when they go bowling, what are the point scores?
2) That you get to see beta scenes for a while, even if you are "beta going to alpha" is part of the package and sometimes it is extremly hard to recover at this point of the game. (I think this will become a bit easier with further updates which give more chances to do so) Getting back e.g. into Karla´s "good graces" is super tough if you gain certain point scores only after two flag events.
On the other side, your points cluster with both Tracy and Sunny can help much and I think that happened in your game. The combination of recovering confidence and good scores with Sunny was enough to trigger the alpha bowling scene.
1) the stats for sunny are: -1 love, 52 corruption, 16 slut. dating shows her with mc.

2) yea I am aware of why I got the bowling scene with Sunny. As you said it's because I recovered enough confidence and good scores to trigger it. that I have no issues with.

The problem is that some scenes suggest marcus is out of the picture like the beach date I had with Sunny (marcus was not there unlike in the cuck path). Despite all that she eventually sleeps with him. and the dialogue in the bowling date just doesnt make sense considering she fucked marcus.

Furthermore the developer said himself that the bowling scene should not happen if she is dating marcus. Am I to understand that although she is fucking marcus, she isn't "dating" him hence the reason I got the bowling scene.

I don't know. feels like this is an oversight by the developer. tldr: I know why I got the scene, but the scene makes no sense to me.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
OMG King of Lust, your game's teaser are next level my man. I am loving it. I have some hope for Sunny fucking Marcus in same room as MC now eventually. I see some hot new girls and a party going on for this coming update in which IK some action will occur.

Thanks for continuing the great work and quality!

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Just started this game.. is the resolution somewhat grainy by default? I downloaded the main mega and not the compressed version..

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm a bit sad that there's no "beta" walkthrough. Alpha has a more complete walkthrough and a mod.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
1) the stats for sunny are: -1 love, 52 corruption, 16 slut. dating shows her with mc.

2) yea I am aware of why I got the bowling scene with Sunny. As you said it's because I recovered enough confidence and good scores to trigger it. that I have no issues with.

The problem is that some scenes suggest marcus is out of the picture like the beach date I had with Sunny (marcus was not there unlike in the cuck path). Despite all that she eventually sleeps with him. and the dialogue in the bowling date just doesnt make sense considering she fucked marcus.

Furthermore the developer said himself that the bowling scene should not happen if she is dating marcus. Am I to understand that although she is fucking marcus, she isn't "dating" him hence the reason I got the bowling scene.

I don't know. feels like this is an oversight by the developer. tldr: I know why I got the scene, but the scene makes no sense to me.
Hi! How the frak are you on negative love points with Sunny? It is quite clear now why some beta scenes trigger. She has high corruption and slut points, with few love points, no question why beta scenes happen. If your love points would be better, this would impact much.
In one of my playthroughs Tracy has high scores on love, slut and corruption points, my MC good confidence levels. She lets the MC peek on her, goes clothes shopping with Lucas, BUT does not go out more with him. Enough love points squash and stop quite some beta scenes.
With your low love score the bowling scene should not happen, that is obviously a bug due to maybe some flagged event. Had you had a number of Sunny love points, say 9 or so, then the bowling scene happening would not be a bug, but a sign of your recovering scores.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Mom got fucked in second or third update
In ntr route
And in non ntr route we have even not got a proper bj from her

So how much we should complain about it

Atleast you all have got some scenes with all the chicks

Not like us waiting to get even a bj from mom
Dude i prefer the Love/Alpha route too i'm just saying we are still getting some hot scenes as well sure they might not be as crazy as the Ntr route but still

Reactions: mickster101

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How the frak are you on negative love points with Sunny?
Lmao I have mentioned this many times in our exchange. I am doing the "beta tries to become alpha again" route as you call it. That's why the score is like that. But good to know that it's a bug. At this rate I see no reason to continue on this path then despite the walkthrough I used suggesting that such a route existed.

To me it seems the only routes available are alpha, beta and the various diplomat routes. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the replies. The reason I was so interested in this route was because of the message the MC receives on day 11 (I think) which hinted towards a revenge path(?). I'm guessing the only way to see how that develops is continuing on the beta route as the MC does not receive such a message on the alpha route.

IMO the beta path is more interesting simply because of the whole Delmar conspiracy that the MC can help solve with the mysterious person.

Reactions: dyho

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Lmao I have mentioned this many times in our exchange. I am doing the "beta tries to become alpha again" route as you call it. That's why the score is like that. But good to know that it's a bug. At this rate I see no reason to continue on this path then despite the walkthrough I used suggesting that such a route existed.

To me it seems the only routes available are alpha, beta and the various diplomat routes. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi! I know that you are on the "recovery path", but even on my beta playthrough I never encountered negative points with Tracy and Sunny, so my surprise.
The recovery route exists as far as it goes at this time in development. CS has still a way to go until the end. At the moment it is simply to early to come back fully, except if you start directly after the first few beta events.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
If you prefered alpha route then you would have complain about there is no sexual scene with MCs family
Not for ntr route
Clearly not cause i ain't got nothing to complain about i'm playing this game for free while others pay to do so if those who pay this Dev's Patreon or Subscribestar wants to complain that's fine but i ain't got no right to do so as long as i don't contribute in some way i'm just gonna take what i can get which for now has been good enough

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hi! I know that you are on the "recovery path", but even on my beta playthrough I never encountered negative points with Tracy and Sunny, so my surprise.
The recovery route exists as far as it goes at this time in development. CS has still a way to go until the end. At the moment it is simply to early to come back fully, except if you start directly after the first few beta events.
hmm interesting that you don't have negative points at all with Tracy and Sunny. Just curious but what exactly is the trigger for the beta path? Is there a specific number of confidence points the MC needs to have or is it triggered by a "flag event" as you called it, where the stats don't matter.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hmm interesting that you don't have negative points at all with Tracy and Sunny. Just curious but what exactly is the trigger for the beta path? Is there a specific number of confidence points the MC needs to have or is it triggered by a "flag event" as you called it, where the stats don't matter.
AFAIK it is a combination of very low and negative confidence with "flag events". Not al points gained and lost are open to see directly. Some events gain you boni and mali in the background, so you have to check after the events are through if hidden changes happened to the scores.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes