TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So I have played the game more now and have completed a third playthrough where despite being a beta, the mc tries to win back the girls.

I must say the outcome is bizarre. For Emma it is nice to see the beach scene where they walk together since I did not get that in the alpha or cuck route.

But for Sunny, it's weird seeing her fking marcus one day and then inviting the mc to bowling the next. In some scenes she hangs out with Marcus like in the cuck route but on day 25 she kisses the mc like it's her first time.

What I'm trying to say is one moment is like she is with Marcus and then the next moment she acts like she is still a virgin and single similar to the alpha route. It's like Marcus never did anything with her. Did I shoot myself in the foot here for picking weird decisions? Need clarification on this.
Now that this thread is coming alive again. Can someone give me clarification for this earlier post of mine? thanks.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Now that this thread is coming alive again. Can someone give me clarification for this earlier post of mine? thanks.
Your relationships screen is glitched and reset between updates, making it reset the relationships to the default alpha one. Just play back to when they were normal and then resume.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Your relationships screen is glitched and reset between updates, making it reset the relationships to the default alpha one. Just play back to when they were normal and then resume.
1) relationship ship screen? Are you referring to the "dating" option in the menu? For mine it shows sunny with mc.
2) Also what do you mean by reset between updates? I have only played this game on chapter 2 v0.5. My saves were all from this update.
3)Are you telling me you're not supposed to have sunny have sex with marcus and still go on a date with mc? If I'm to understand your comment, what I have experienced is a bug?
4) When you say play back to when they were normal, what are you referring to exactly?
Sorry I'm just quite confused is all. Thanks for the reply.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
nothing will happen until you want it to happen.
Have you planned a route where the mc tries to win back the girls despite being a beta? I was under the impression you did based on an earlier guide I used.
but I have since been encountering a problem where sunny sleeps around with marcus but still decides to go on a bowling date with the mc. Is this intended in your game or it is a bug.
Sorry for asking the same thing in this thread but I was getting no helpful response. Only one so far in fact. thanks.

Reactions: tlarsen and dyho

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Have you planned a route where the mc tries to win back the girls despite being a beta? I was under the impression you did based on an earlier guide I used.
but I have since been encountering a problem where sunny sleeps around with marcus but still decides to go on a bowling date with the mc. Is this intended in your game or it is a bug.
Sorry for asking the same thing in this thread but I was getting no helpful response. Only one so far in fact. thanks.
Bowling event should only happen if sunny is not dating marcus and mc has good relation with sunny.

Reactions: mickster101

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! Seems like you made several choices pointing towards the "diplomat" or the "beta trying to become alpha again" paths. Some things are clearly point related (e.g. the MC spying on his Mom in the changing room, there are several variants depending on point levels, she may chew you out, simply send you out, send you out humourously or let you peek) others are flagged by decisions. Not all of these choices are obvious, e.g. there is one which will send you towards beta, where recovery towards alpha takes a long time and it does not look to be such a serious choice.
I still have two diplomat paths (pursuing only specific girls) running, but it gets harder and harder because you have to finely balance your point scores and chose wisely in flag events. As long as you do not get your point scores too high or too low, you have a lot of choices and can see both alpha and beta stuff.

Reactions: TamaMountain

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Hi! Seems like you made several choices pointing towards the "diplomat" or the "beta trying to become alpha again" paths. Some things are clearly point related (e.g. the MC spying on his Mom in the changing room, there are several variants depending on point levels, she may chew you out, simply send you out, send you out humourously or let you peek) others are flagged by decisions. Not all of these choices are obvious, e.g. there is one which will send you towards beta, where recovery towards alpha takes a long time and it does not look to be such a serious choice.
I still have two diplomat paths (pursuing only specific girls) running, but it gets harder and harder because you have to finely balance your point scores and chose wisely in flag events. As long as you do not get your point scores too high or too low, you have a lot of choices and can see both alpha and beta stuff.
thanks for the reply.

I was aware of the diplomat path and have not tried it. The first playthrough I had was the alpha route and the second one was full on beta. Both playthroughs were fine as they are straightforward enough.

But my problem is in my third playthrough. In this one, I was trying to play the "beta trying to become alpha again" path like you mentioned. IIRC the point where I made the mc try to be alpha again was at the part where Tracy is sobbing over Lucas (might be wrong about the name) having a one night stand with her. I chose to comfort Tracy because the guide I used mentioned this was the branching path for either (i) full on cuck or (ii) "beta trying to become alpha again".

Everything seemed fine afterwards. Marcus still got to have sex with Maude. MC managed to steal Emma away from the threesome. But then Sunny has sex with Marcus similar to the cuck path and even invites MC to the bowling event. That's my issue as when Sunny invites the mc to the bowling date, it's as if she wasnt dating Marcus. Furthermore, the dating status shows her with the MC although she has been fking Marcus.

In the end, what I am trying to seek clarification on is whether this is supposed to happen on the "beta trying to become alpha again" path. If it is then it does not make sense to me narrative wise as Sunny makes no mention of Marcus when going bowling with the MC. The bowling event happens exactly in the same way as in the alpha path. She kisses MC like it's her first.

edit: I have been told it's not supposed to happen by the developer. If that is the case, where did I go wrong? Has anyone else who played the "beta trying to become alpha again" path experienced this?

Last edited:

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Bowling event should only happen if sunny is not dating marcus and mc has good relation with sunny.
If by dating you mean the in game status then yes the Sunny in my playthrough is with the MC. But my sunny has been having sex with Marcus although the picture in the menu shows her with the MC.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes