Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
(So why don't you argue for my homie James who gets no pussy at all, if every male character has to be on equal grounds and there is some sort of sexual communism?).
Let me just state that I wouldn't have any problems if he's able to get it on with his sister.

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Let me just state that I wouldn'T have any problems if he's able to get it on with his sister.
For once, I am opposed to a character getting action. James is such a limp noodle that he actually pisses me off. Not a knock against King or any of the writers, they set out to create a beta and succeeded! But I just cannot stand his outlook on life. And no, I am not actually pissed off or emotionally moved in any real way, I just get a good laugh watching this character get shut out.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
But my point was they where made conservative not my point i was just pointing out their own flaw of thinking. if they where really conservative it would take even the antagonist like you mentioned more time then what it is now. why do all the hoops if you can get everything for free ? its still dont make sense. even an alpha would have to make work hard to get some pussy.

unless those woman where already sluts then it wont make sense.
Actually the mom was very slutty in her younger days according to the game and the MC's sister clearly inherited that trait ;) They are far from conservative and it was built up that way. They are both slutty and omg the possibilities for a scene with them together :O.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, Tracy being wild when she was younger was established so Sunny getting it from her wouldn't be that big a deal though still IMO it seems way too quick where Marcus didn't have to put any work in and it still would be nice if the other "love", I'm to the point of refusing to call it "alpha" because the MC seems to have less balls now than he did back when he still had the Adam Ruins Everything guy hair cut. I'm still not sure how much stats actually mean beyond whatever choice fork (and how much of the diplomat route is there really? Assumed that would involve the MC and Marcus watching each other and eventually double teaming girls, including Sunny and Tracy while in the Alpha route the MC would eventually make Marcus the "beta" including banging Marcus's mother with a story that hasn't progressed in what seems like two years or close to it. I still think this was originally more ambitious than how it's turned out which is understandable with how much more work is required with each route and there's already a lot of complaining about the other one being neglected.

From what I was told a while ago, before .3 or .4 the MC, Tracy and Sunny were blood related and not steps and I'm still not sure how old the MC and Sunny were when their parents got married and they all started living with each other. The intended blood relation was a better reason it'd be a more slow burn, even the step angle would be fine depending again on how long it's been since they all moved in together.

I just hope shit doesn't just end when the MC gets with Tracy and Sunny. That's been IMO one of the worst trends with some games, MC finally get the girls on the pedestal and after a vanilla sex scene or two it's the end.

Last edited:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev has stated if the next update contains the next part of Tracy's modeling path?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Actually the mom was very slutty in her younger days according to the game and the MC's sister clearly inherited that trait ;) They are far from conservative and it was built up that way. They are both slutty and omg the possibilities for a scene with them together :O.
well if they where slutty then mc would have gotten some by now. so then end discussion about being immersion is just bs for making the ntr path going like it is now so mc should be much further with them by now.

Also the fact that since the new writer has split the path even more making you chose one or the other and not like it used it to be like you can get all of the events is making it even more slow burn if you chose the mom and sis then no lewed scene even now but if you chose the other females you get much further so this will make it even harder for mc on the alpha path.

besides i am not the one who mentioned about the conservative part but was pointing out to the other user who mentioned the mom and sis where conservative thats what my post was pointing out about.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, Tracy being wild when she was younger was established so Sunny getting it from her wouldn't be that big a deal though still IMO it seems way too quick where Marcus didn't have to put any work in and it still would be nice if the other "love", I'm to the point of refusing to call it "alpha" because the MC seems to have less balls now than he did back when he still had the Adam Ruins Everything guy hair cut. I'm still not sure how much stats actually mean beyond whatever choice fork (and how much of the diplomat route is there really? Assumed that would involve the MC and Marcus watching each other and eventually double teaming girls, including Sunny and Tracy while in the Alpha route the MC would eventually make Marcus the "beta" including banging Marcus's mother with a story that hasn't progressed in what seems like two years or close to it. I still think this was originally more ambitious than how it's turned out which is understandable with how much more work is required with each route and there's already a lot of complaining about the other one being neglected.

From what I was told a while ago, before .3 or .4 the MC, Tracy and Sunny were blood related and not steps and I'm still not sure how old the MC and Sunny were when their parents got married and they all started living with each other. The intended blood relation was a better reason it'd be a more slow burn, even the step angle would be fine depending again on how long it's been since they all moved in together.

I just hope shit doesn't just end when the MC gets with Tracy and Sunny. That's been IMO one of the worst trends with some games, MC finally get the girls on the pedestal and after a vanilla sex scene or two it's the end.
While I haven't followed the game like you have for the past 2 years, being a rather new player who discovered this game few months back, I get what you mean when you say the development of the routes seem muddled.

I even remember encountering weird stuff like the beta path suddenly reverting to the alpha path. Like one day Sunny was banging Marcus and the next day she goes out with the MC on the bowling date. I stated this issue here when I encountered it and all the developer said is that it was not supposed to happen. No promises of fixing it or any clarification given.

What's more the reason I got the issue was that I thought there was going to be a "redemption" route when the MC tries to become alpha again after being a beta (on some guide I read). Apparently not and at this point I think there is going to be just an alpha and a beta route. No in betweens because as you said, it's too much work.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
interesting story, Hot Mom hot sis and a r.i.p father,... What u need more cum and join in :D

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
correct me if i'm wrong, but Tracy and Sunny were never blood related to MC. It's the incest patch that did it. Tracy were wild in her younger days, and she stopped being wild when she married MC's father. Now if you choose the corruption path, you'll see that she is more likely to be back to her old ways. About Sunny, well, like mother like daughter i guess. And Marcus being so easy getting any girls he wants is the point of ntr itself, you don't even need any explanations on how he did that.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes