harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
NTR and non-NTR path don't have to be equal. It actually makes more sense for the antagonists to get the women more easily and for you to work for it, so there is an actual feeling of achieving something in the end. If the women drop to their knees at the sight of the MC then it's a very boring game because there is no challenge. . There are dozens of "original" harem games where it's very easy from the start and you can literally fuck anything on two legs, I think you will find them more to your liking. Don't forget that being beta is the easy way, being alpha is the harder as in real life.
You think many Non-NTR fans came here to play "real-life"? Are you even real? If we want to play real life, why you think we will come here instead of working hard for girls in real life? No one wants to play their difficult real lives again in adult world too. They come here to enjoy their fantasies which are hard in real life. And even in this game, as you praise "reality", is not real at all. This game's harem too won't work in real life. So, what's the point in making harem path as slow?

And by the way, there are many harem games which have "blue balls" for many episodes too. Don't speak without proper data & stats.

Do you know what's the real problem of this game? We Non-NTR fans are "jealous" of NTR path. We don't give a damn about exclusive harem "blueball games", and enjoy them too well because, there is no one coming for them to steal from us. So, yes, we can take blue balls. But, when we got to know there is a path where villains are getting pussy faster than us, it will incite jealousy in us. So, yeah, in a way, we are getting cucked already without even playing NTR route.

That's why I always suggest devs to make games either to be exclusive Non NTR or Exclusive NTR. Otherwise, be ready to see daily wars.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2018
You think many Non-NTR fans came here to play "real-life"? Are you even real? If we want to play real life, why you think we will come here instead of working hard for girls in real life? No one wants to play their difficult real lives again in adult world too. They come here to enjoy their fantasies which are hard in real life. And even in this game, as you praise "reality", is not real at all. This game's harem too won't work in real life. So, what's the point in making harem path as slow?

And by the way, there are many harem games which have "blue balls" for many episodes too. Don't speak without proper data & stats.

Do you know what's the real problem of this game? We Non-NTR fans are "jealous" of NTR path. We don't give a damn about exclusive harem "blueball games", and enjoy them too well because, there is no one coming for them to steal from us. So, yes, we can take blue balls. But, when we got to know there is a path where villains are getting pussy faster than us, it will incite jealousy in us. So, yeah, in a way, we are getting cucked already without even playing NTR route.

That's why I always suggest devs to make games either to be exclusive Non NTR or Exclusive NTR. Otherwise, be ready to see daily wars.
The dev is trying to something challenging and experimental, let him do it. There are already plenty of very easy, exclusive NTR and non-NTR games with no challenges that almost feels like cheating.

There are survival video games or very hard games such as Dark Souls and there are people who enjoy them. It's the same thing.

Also, the notion that non-NTR players being jealous of NTR players in a forum moderated by moderators who remove even sarcastic content about anti-NTR folk but allow all kinds of kink-shaming content about NTR and many other kinks, seems like a bit of exaggeration to me. Remember, it's "Is NTR avoidable?" not "Is NTR non-avoidable?". It's obvious who clearly feels privileged.

Still don't like it and still can't tolerate other people's kinks? Leave a negative review, move on, play another game or develop one yourself. That's personally what I did after the developers of some of the games that I am following decided to remove NTR content entirely after getting threatened by the kink-shaming community.

The only reason I reply to these messages so the few amount of NTR devs that is left don't feel lonely and threatened by the same community. And yes, requesting the removal of a certain kink path is kink-shaming. What you should be doing is requesting more content for the alpha path not removal of the beta path.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
A few points as a neutral on why people get angry for this game and yet its peaceful in *some* other NTR games (others have full out war as well lol):-

1. The game set up the LIs as normal women.
2. So its legit that they will have reservations to bang MC, who is a family member or they just know him, so slow burn is kinda ok...
3. However instantly, when encountering other men, they turn into sluts and are constantly horny for those other men/shoving their dicks into all orificies...
4. The Mom date scene was especially, imo, bad as she just 360 turn into a slut on a first date with cum dripping down her legs whens she came home...

Its these story inconsistencies which make players frustrated when they see the content difference...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A few points as a neutral on why people get angry for this game and yet its peaceful in *some* other NTR games (others have full out war as well lol):-

1. The game set up the LIs as normal women.
2. So its legit that they will have reservations to bang MC, who is a family member or they just know him, so slow burn is kinda ok...
3. However instantly, when encountering other men, they turn into sluts and are constantly horny for those other men/shoving their dicks into all orificies...
4. The Mom date scene was especially, imo, bad as she just 360 turn into a slut on a first date with cum dripping down her legs whens she came home...

Its these story inconsistencies which make players frustrated when they see the content difference...
True, but these differences only become apparent if you play both paths. If you only play the non-NTR path, it's a fairly run-of-the-mill slowish-burn romance game; if you only play the NTR path, it's your standard women-bending-over-for-anyone-but-the-MC simulator. I only play the former path, so the latter doesn't really bother me.

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
So much infighting, but remember to control your anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate...Leads to the Dark Side. Don't let the Developer divide us! Together we are Strong! Together we can summon the UPDATE. Apart we can only delay. Let us come together and create a great summoning circle for the 0.6! NTR and NON-NTR alike.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The dev is trying to something challenging and experimental, let him do it. There are already plenty of very easy, exclusive NTR and non-NTR games with no challenges that almost feels like cheating.

There are survival video games or very hard games such as Dark Souls and there are people who enjoy them. It's the same thing.

Also, the notion that non-NTR players being jealous of NTR players in a forum moderated by moderators who remove even sarcastic content about anti-NTR folk but allow all kinds of kink-shaming content about NTR and many other kinks, seems like a bit of exaggeration to me. Remember, it's "Is NTR avoidable?" not "Is NTR non-avoidable?". It's obvious who clearly feels privileged.

Still don't like it and still can't tolerate other people's kinks? Leave a negative review, move on, play another game or develop one yourself. That's personally what I did after the developers of some of the games that I am following decided to remove NTR content entirely after getting threatened by the kink-shaming community.

The only reason I reply to these messages so the few amount of NTR devs that is left don't feel lonely and threatened by the same community. And yes, requesting the removal of a certain kink path is kink-shaming. What you should be doing is requesting more content for the alpha path not removal of the beta path.
Who is requesting? When did i said to the dev to remove NTR from the game? Did you even understand my words? Or you just trying to incite anger in mods and NTR fans towards me? I support NTR, I appreciated many NTR devs who did exclusive games. I'm not "hateful" to the kink. I always encourage NTR devs to do more exclusive games which are completely made for NTR fans, so that they can enjoy all the game's content. NTR is a famous kink too. And I recognize and appreciate the popularity of kink.

And Also, I never said vanilla fans are "jealous" of NTR fans, I just said they are jealous of "NTR path". Seems like your total post is all about blaming me rather than understanding the core element behind my post. I request you to be cool, calm and read my post again with a broader mind.

If dev wants to remove "Non-NTR" from the game, then also I will support and encourage the dev. My point is not about NTR. My whole point is about exclusivity vs inclusivity. If you still think i'm kink shaming NTR fans, I don't know how can I prove to you otherwise.

NTR - Super
Non-NTR - Cool
Optional NTR/Non-NTR - ......Nah..

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
True, but these differences only become apparent if you play both paths. If you only play the non-NTR path, it's a fairly run-of-the-mill slowish-burn romance game; if you only play the NTR path, it's your standard women-bending-over-for-anyone-but-the-MC simulator. I only play the former path, so the latter doesn't really bother me.
You think all these Non-NTR fans have played NTR path? I don't think so. But still, why they are complaining about NTR path? The real reason is, whenever they come to know about NTR scenes by any NTR fan in game thread or some other sources, they will sure get hurt for the kind of unfairness done to the Non-NTR guys. I never played beta path. Still, I'm not okay with alpha path's mechanics after i got to know about beta path's mechanics by NTR fans comments.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Update from dev:

After this long 4 months development most time taken by us we finally managed to finish all the writing and time consuming renders. But still we were not able to finish everything we wanted to do in the big party event so we thought we will skip those things that we can't finish and release what we have completed. so when the update is out the ending of the party event will be skipped we will work on that on 0.7 update and will add few more sexy stuffs on the event and release. the current update consists around 1200 renders and 13 animations and some were very tough but i managed to do it.
So now we have some image editing, image sequence and coding which does not take much time as you know in every update.
If somehow i failed to release 0.6 in coming 3 to 4 days and this month ends then people who supported me this month for the update and were planning to leave end of this month for them when the update is out then i will privately message and send them the link. people supporting me in 10$ tier and above will get the link as soon as it is out, 5$ tier will get the link when it will be out for 5$ tier same goes for 1$ tier also.
Till then see you with the update next time i post.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Update from dev:

After this long 4 months development most time taken by us we finally managed to finish all the writing and time consuming renders. But still we were not able to finish everything we wanted to do in the big party event so we thought we will skip those things that we can't finish and release what we have completed. so when the update is out the ending of the party event will be skipped we will work on that on 0.7 update and will add few more sexy stuffs on the event and release. the current update consists around 1200 renders and 13 animations and some were very tough but i managed to do it.
So now we have some image editing, image sequence and coding which does not take much time as you know in every update.
If somehow i failed to release 0.6 in coming 3 to 4 days and this month ends then people who supported me this month for the update and were planning to leave end of this month for them when the update is out then i will privately message and send them the link. people supporting me in 10$ tier and above will get the link as soon as it is out, 5$ tier will get the link when it will be out for 5$ tier same goes for 1$ tier also.
Till then see you with the update next time i post.
We have people unhappy after an update with almost 4000 renders and 250 animations.And sexy time with a 10+ girls.
Here I expect much more frustration.
What update had sexy time with 10+ girls and 4000 renders and 250 animations...? Asking for a friend.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/

Last edited:

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
We have people unhappy after an update with almost 4000 renders and 250 animations.And sexy time with a 10+ girls.
Here I expect much more frustration.
What update had sexy time with 10+ girls and 4000 renders and 250 animations...? Asking for a friend.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes