-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
this version beta pales greatly in comparison to previous updates. Just hope modelling path gets some interesting ideas
So this one beta path update is like the alpha path has been for basically 3 years now?
About time for a change of pace after 3 years of empty promises
Now we'll see, but i'm not expecting much since i had basically given up on this game

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
well, NTR haters won. This game is going to the direction of another harem game.
After 4 months, renders are good but day 5 was way more hotter with worse renders and no animation or sound.
That's ok. There's quite a few NTR games too so...

And just about all of them are the result of some pathetic MC. Harem games can actually have diversity.

Also it's not like there aren't two paths or that NTR isn't a tag. Are you talking about just this update?

Reactions: RanchFTW and jenn20

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Okay, how is it that MC's confidence score actually affects his dick size? On the alpha route his cock is physically larger, and it's really goofy looking because the skin tone is not matched correctly, it looks like the artist just grafted someone else's dick on.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
... What?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I heard this game's "alpha" route has no sex at all. How is just a lousy handjob a victory for the alpha route just because the beta route sucks this update?
This game just can't please anybody. Has people actually played the update before they complained?

So on BOTH routes there was really good scenes this update at the party. On the alpha route, MC gets to have a threesome with Emma and Sophie, while Sunny is watching for part of the process. (If you didn't get the full threesome and only stopped at the BJ portion you missed some points earlier in the game.)

On the beta route, the MC watches Marcus fuck his girlfriend Emma with the option to jerk off or not. It's also possible to have sloppy seconds after, depending on confidence score.

All in all, both routes got very good content this update.

Now, the main thing that IS missing though, is the incest. The incest is a SLOW burn, which makes sense. For the people who keep saying "You get no sex at all in the alpha route" is total nonsense. There's Emma, Maude, the gym teacher, plenty of action to go around. What there isn't is INCEST with the mom and sister, which... again, makes sense, close relatives aren't going to just jump the MC's bones as easily as random slutty teens.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes