UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
I think she gets fucked by that black dude she meets on the beach(i think its the first fuckings in ntr route)

But if you talking about love route than idk.
No way, i think that's guy has no subject after first fuck, maybe small groping from her son's friend. For love route, may be bang from her son.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
No way, i think that's guy has no subject after first fuck, maybe small groping from her son's friend. For love route, may be bang from her son.
MC already got a blowjob from Tracy, think next spot is another one and then sex? Bet he'll get something this update and then 1-2 updates and he's home, same with Sunny I bet.

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
MC already got a blowjob from Tracy, think next spot is another one and then sex? Bet he'll get something this update and then 1-2 updates and he's home, same with Sunny I bet.
They already told us, they are going to end this game this year, so next story will be straight forward.
There is a lot of chance to see sex scenes but no idea which characters, so there will be no small groping things like wife and mother game i guess. Otherwise game won't complete this year.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
They already told us, they are going to end this game this year, so next story will be straight forward.
There is a lot of chance to see sex scenes but no idea which characters, so there will be no small groping things like wife and mother game i guess. Otherwise game won't complete this year.
Huge doubt the game will end within 6-7 months lol
That's like 2 updates

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I sure do hope @Kingoflust continues to make this game into the future. I have no idea how much money he makes, but as a creator I could very well see him reading this page and deciding to hang it up. While people are free to share their opinions, personal attacks don't do anyone any good. You can't level the charge of milking in this game, there have been plenty of action scenes in this game. Saving Tracy on the NTR side, or Sunny and Tracy on the alpha side, for 'last' is just good storytelling. Not sure what everyone was expecting, but this has long been not just another "meet and fuck" game.

Call me a simp if you wish, but I do hope that he understands there are people here not clamoring for his head and quicker releases (when most of those parasites give him precisely $0). Sure, I would love quicker releases, but not at the cost of slandering the creator.

So King, if you are reading, know that at least one of us is out there waiting for the MC to bang Marcus' mom in front of him, and for Marcus to have Tracy and Sunny blowing him at the same time while the MC jerks it watching.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes