UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for offering your help in this urgent situation. And I got some news also that the coder guy contacted me 1 hour earlier and told me he is recovering well from the fever and wants 2 more days to finish. So I will have to wait a few more. If he delays more than I will contact you and hand over the coding work to you. Just now have to wait a little more. Thanks
I think you guys got terrible coder. You're previous coder used to complete entire 100% coding within one day.
Yet, i've no idea about your new coder if he is new in this coding thing or this update is longer than previous updates so he might taking more days for coding.

Reactions: KrLosZ and Jkekil

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, payers cucked again....
No, he has kept people informed, and has produced a game with actual action in it, not a AWAM-milkfest like so many clowns argue here. I always want people to speak their minds, but understand that words have consequences. Mine will certainly cause blowback, but yours are the type that lead a dev to quit making games. I have seen this too often to not speak up now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Guys the dev maybe taking time but everyone shut the fuck up. Half of you bitches here don't even pay. Only his patrons are allowed to criticize his delay. You should be grateful you even get to play this game. This dev even does his best to respond to you guys politely. Dev don't listen to all these free-wankers you've created a masterpiece just keep going. We support you
Harsh but true

Mar 21, 2019
Guys the dev maybe taking time but everyone shut the fuck up. Half of you bitches here don't even pay. Only his patrons are allowed to criticize his delay. You should be grateful you even get to play this game. This dev even does his best to respond to you guys politely. Dev don't listen to all these free-wankers you've created a masterpiece just keep going. We support you
We not pay, couse not money! i live in Russia and not have many money! but i very love his game Culture Shock! very love! best NTR game and i respect author! but very long make coder his helper,!

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
The developer cited a simple correspondence as proof. But this could be a plan between the two parties. Maybe it's true. I'm not saying it's a lie. But there are many different communication platforms. Everything is possible. Also, I don't support the developer today, but that doesn't mean I won't tomorrow. This site helps me make that decision. Finally I have no problem with the developer. I did not complain about the delay of the update. But stupid comments are not welcome.

Last edited:

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
And All I can say is that I have reached out and offered to code for KoL and I am sincere about the fact it would take me a day at most. I don't care how many days/events labels I'd need to add.

If it took me more than a day I would immediately tell you guys on here but there is no way. There are already many events in the projects to copy/paste and alter to save time coding and there's very little to be done from scratch except creating the new labels, new switches, and new variables(if any) I do have a certain level of free time I have been using to tutor college students and was going to start a mod for the game because I was tired of waiting for update.

I respect KoL for the work put in so far, but I don't think communication to his fanbase is all that great. He posts many problems last minute(I am sorry KoL if that seems rude but when ppl support you they do expect communication). For the record....I was a happy patreon supporter of his for a whole year. A good one.

I would do work free of charge tbh. I don't feel good taking ppl's money.

So yea.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
And All I can say is that I have reached out and offered to code for KoL and I am sincere about the fact it would take me a day at most. I don't care how many days/events labels I'd need to add.

If it took me more than a day I would immediately tell you guys on here but there is no way. There are already many events in the projects to copy/paste and alter to save time coding and there's very little to be done from scratch except creating the new labels, new switches, and new variables(if any) I do have a certain level of free time I have been using to tutor college students and was going to start a mod for the game because I was tired of waiting for update.

I respect KoL for the work put in so far, but I don't think communication to his fanbase is all that great. He posts many problems last minute(I am sorry KoL if that seems rude but when ppl support you they do expect communication). For the record....I was a happy patreon supporter of his for a whole year. A good one.

I would do work free of charge tbh. I don't feel good taking ppl's money.

So yea.
See, this is how things should be handled. There are issues that are genuine concerns for supporters, and I agree that commo could be better. I have no idea about the technical side of things, so I will take your word for it. I just get tired of the leeches and "newbies" (probably people who have been around a while just using a new handle) coming on and spouting the same trash ("you supporters are getting cucked," "dev is lazy," "dev is a scammer," etc). If the game bothers you, then go away. If you have a legit comment, then by all means share it.

uranos

Jan 4, 2020
You are just an inferior simp if need to talk like this

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Honestly don't get why you guys get so caught up with devs and delays.
Ever since the project started they've been slow but they have always put out updates without abandoning it. Expecting it to suddenly speed up now (or for them to disappear and for it all to be a scam) is pretty unlikely.
Just check the thread once a week to see if there's any new news

Hell if Tracy wasn't such a hot character I wouldn't even check the thread and would just wait on seeing it in latest updates instead.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Honestly don't get why you guys get so caught up with devs and delays.
It is a pervasive illness on this site. Dozens of games have thousands of posts from impatient and entitled players. It really drags the entire site down into the gutter.

Some devs produce small updates every month. I usually skip two or three months of those updates so I can play for an hour or more. Other devs produce updates only periodically, maybe two or three times per year. Personally, my top games are all like that. Artemis, Leap of Faith, Cure for Madness, JOHN, Broken Dreamers, High Rise Climb, games by The Author, VIS, Voids Calling and others...all games that have such a release cycle. There are plenty of games to be played, or maybe do some work around the house.

And dare I say it because it will result in the most dreaded of insults (ie, facepalms), but in my opinion the preponderance of the complaints originate from a certain age demographic.

Regardless, the update will be released when it's released and I will judge it on quality, not timeliness. The rest of the time I'm just enjoying the sunshine.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Even birds' brains seem superior to yours. The developer cited a simple correspondence as proof. But this could be a plan between the two parties. Maybe it's true. I'm not saying it's a lie. But there are many different communication platforms. Everything is possible. Also, I don't support the developer today, but that doesn't mean I won't tomorrow. This site helps me make that decision. Finally I have no problem with the developer. I did not complain about the delay of the update. But stupid comments are not welcome.
That's acceptable. But no need to trash talk the dev while you're at it. Look at the comments. People are so harsh to the dev and they don't even pay. This discourages a lot of devs when these freeloaders talk shit like they're some important people. We need to stop bullying these devs and instead help them out and encourage them to put out more content. That's what I mean.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That's acceptable. But no need to trash talk the dev while you're at it. Look at the comments. People are so harsh to the dev and they don't even pay. This discourages a lot of devs when these freeloaders talk shit like they're some important people. We need to stop bullying these devs and instead help them out and encourage them to put out more content. That's what I mean.
Just out of curiosity how do feel about devs like Dr. Sin and Irphaeus?

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
Just out of curiosity how do feel about devs like Dr. Sin and Irphaeus?
Dr Sins is Lewdlab I presume? His art and stories are mindblowing tbh. Very good work. But in recent times he's been making so less content I mean Midnight Paradise took months for a single scene.

For Irphaeus I can't say cause I haven't played their games. I'm not a fan of the hentai style games.

Reactions: hapmash

MestoTesto

Mar 15, 2021
It's normal to have backlash when you make promises that you haven't fulfilled more than once. Problems arose at the last minute within the stated deadlines, and this has happened more than once. Some supporters may have made harsh comments out of frustration. We don't know who is a supporter or not.

Of course, those who play the game for free do not have the right to defame the developer. Also, it was written in some comments that they were impatient for delays. I do not agree. In this and some games, firm promises were made for deadlines. But more than once, excuses came up at the last minute.

Although free users have no right to complain, there may be those who put themselves in the shoes of the supporters when they read whether the developers have kept their promises to date. As I mentioned, if you miss the deadline many times, you will lose your trust. Whatever you do next, some people may not believe it.

Finally, DarkKaiba666 offered to do the coding for free. He stated that this will take at most one day. KoL could have informed his coder that they were too late, that he was a volunteer who wanted to do this for free. He could also continue to pay his own coder.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes