LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I expect it by morning or midday tomorrow since the coding was done fast there might be more than just a few small glitches that don’t need a patch or update to fix but can be fix then and there

Reactions: KrLosZ and Puma1978

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
11:37 AM
Update coming tomorrow

That day after my post my coder replied me and promised to finish everything within 2 days and he did today, everything done now and we will release tomorrow 2:30 PM gmt.

Changelog for 0.8 is
600+ renders
34 animations (some are 60 fps)
day29 emma event completed
day30 full
I added a new feature in the game called 6th sense (this feature can be unlocked by code and will only be available to 15$+ patreons) in the feature player can see some scene which mc is not able to see. Right now in 0.8 only we have 6th sense scene in 1 beta event only. later we will have more scenes coming.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
11:37 AM
Update coming tomorrow

That day after my post my coder replied me and promised to finish everything within 2 days and he did today, everything done now and we will release tomorrow 2:30 PM gmt.

Changelog for 0.8 is
600+ renders
34 animations (some are 60 fps)
day29 emma event completed
day30 full
I added a new feature in the game called 6th sense (this feature can be unlocked by code and will only be available to 15$+ patreons) in the feature player can see some scene which mc is not able to see. Right now in 0.8 only we have 6th sense scene in 1 beta event only. later we will have more scenes coming.
I forgot, which Emma event was it? At the party?

Reactions: Puma1978

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I never bothered about late releases. Good content is more important than quicker releases. I only have prblm with the way dev is treating two routes. Just because alpha route is so called "romantic route", he took advantage of it and shown too much teasing with family memebers. While they being getting fucked in ntr route. Yes, tracy also got banged. I know it is not much likeable for the ntr fans because it happened without any buildup. But the fact is, she got fucked in beta but not in alpha. And now, please dont argue with me by "logics, reality" and all that shit. Just because we non-ntr fans hate ntr, we are destined to see tracy and sunny fucked at last? How it is fair? Are there no storylines possible in which they can be fucked by MC sooner? If u have the will to make it, you will make it and even make it logical. But it seems dev have different plans, that is to make alpha route as "side fuckings" and beta route as "family ntr".
I was thinking of trying the game, but after reading this I don't think it's worth it.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, let's break this down... The person you quoted wrote the following: I know it is not much likeable for the ntr fans because it happened without any buildup. But the fact is, she got fucked in beta but not in alpha. Then they wrote: please dont argue with me by "logics, reality" and all that shit.
I'm only interested in the non-NTR path, If I play, I'm not going to touch the NTR path even with a stick. So, if what he said is true, then I don't see any reason to try the game.
So, despite he/she not wanting others to call them out about "logic", that's exactly what I am going to do. He plays "alpha" route (MC rules) but reads that sister gets banged by someone while playing the "beta" route. So, not even playing that route he spews all over the game? That is some messed up logic and an irrational thought process. If he was so adverse to a game with the NTR label attached, then why cause a stir?

But then you come along and feel compelled to do what?...Seek validation for a decision you've already made? Seek a counter argument to dissuade you from the decision you've already made? Or just throw shade on a game that is clearly labeled and well-defined? It seems rational to try something, then if one doesn't like it, delete it and go on. Trying it will not cause seizures, sleep disorders, premature ejaculations, or indigestion. A few electrons wasted and life goes on. SMH

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, let's break this down... The person you quoted wrote the following: I know it is not much likeable for the ntr fans because it happened without any buildup. But the fact is, she got fucked in beta but not in alpha. Then they wrote: please dont argue with me by "logics, reality" and all that shit.

So, despite he/she not wanting others to call them out about "logic", that's exactly what I am going to do. He plays "alpha" route (MC rules) but reads that sister gets banged by someone while playing the "beta" route. So, not even playing that route he spews all over the game? That is some messed up logic and an irrational thought process. If he was so adverse to a game with the NTR label attached, then why cause a stir?

But then you come along and feel compelled to do what?...Seek validation for a decision you've already made? Seek a counter argument to dissuade you from the decision you've already made? Or just throw shade on a game that is clearly labeled and well-defined? It seems rational to try something, then if one doesn't like it, delete it and go on. Trying it will not cause seizures, sleep disorders, premature ejaculations, or indigestion. A few electrons wasted and life goes on. SMH
Surely my englih isn't very good, but what I understood is that the "alpha" route is more or less going around and around and little else, no sex scenes and no significant progress with the LIs. And this is what makes me not interested, if the game doesn't advance in the route that interests me, why try it? But if he is wrong, I'm interested in the game, so if it the case, I'll surely give it a try.

Alpha route is getting better and better, don't listen to fools and play the game. MC already fucked plenty of chicks
Ok, if you say so, I will try the game to see if I like it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Surely my englih isn't very good, but what I understood is that the "alpha" route is more or less going around and around and little else, no sex scenes and no significant progress with the LIs. And this is what makes me not interested, if the game doesn't advance in the route that interests me, why try it? But if he is wrong, I'm interested in the game, so if it the case, I'll surely give it a try.

Ok, if you say so, I will try the game to see if I like it.
I don't think it worth it.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.30 star(s) 80 Votes