mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Surely my englih isn't very good, but what I understood is that the "alpha" route is more or less going around and around and little else, no sex scenes and no significant progress with the LIs. And this is what makes me not interested, if the game doesn't advance in the route that interests me, why try it? But if he is wrong, I'm interested in the game, so if it the case, I'll surely give it a try.

Ok, if you say so, I will try the game to see if I like it.
MC has banged four chicks (or more, can't remember the party offhand), and had some sexy times with two others. Another seems to be on the verge of action. The alpha path is quite nice right now.

On another note, I hope this is a flat release to everyone, not based on patron tiers. The delays seem to me to be something that need fixing, and a little goodwill goes a long way.

Reactions: Shirafune

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
On another note, I hope this is a flat release to everyone, not based on patron tiers. The delays seem to me to be something that need fixing, and a little goodwill goes a long way.
Huge doubt, don't think we've ever had that despite being late multiple times, however I do agree with what you're saying, that'd be great

Reactions: mickster101

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
I was thinking of trying the game, but after reading this I don't think it's worth it.
Bro id tell you that, even if your not going through NTR route, you will just feel like all your doing is cockblocking other NPCs from touching your chicks and the girls have no say about it theyre just walking flashlights But when it comes to MC they suddnely have personality and standards its inconsistent at best and jarring at worst. Its unfortunate but it is what it is, every girl destined to get fucked by MC probably wouldve already gotten run through in the other path.
IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I WROTE HERE THAN STAY AWAY!
There are a lot of other better games for you to play, use your time wisely:WeSmart:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Ok, if you say so, I will try the game to see if I like it.
The game isn't perfect--far from it. But now you've heard from guys encouraging you to try it and you've heard from others who discourage you from playing it. Ultimately, like most of the rest of us, spending a few minutes to check it out is the only way to know for sure.

Personally, I play all the routes and within the routes you have other, minor, branches. For the majority of games I play that is how I approach things.

Please keep in mind the fundamental difference that many of us have with those that hate NTR games. First person vs third person. I, and others like me, play third person. It's like reading Lord of the Rings. We observe the story, see how it unfolds. I want to see how the story progresses. But in a first person player (most NTR haters are in that category), they become the MC. They don't like it when they are threatened and feel better when they are rewarded or get their way. But they also become more emotionally attached to the story and tend to have more visceral responses. 3rd person folks, because they are not attached to the character, don't have the emotional responses and don't understand all the anger about NTR games.

If people understood the difference, there would be less hostility on this site.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
They don't like it when they are threatened and feel better when they are rewarded or get their way. But they also become more emotionally attached to the story and tend to have more visceral responses. 3rd person folks, because they are not attached to the character, don't have the emotional responses and don't understand all the anger about NTR games.

hey this mc is not gerald of riviera a well written character with his own ideas and philosdphy and when play the guy u watch his story by your actions and get attached to. These Mc's are basically dicks. So if you do not want NTR assume Marcus is the main character which is not far from truth. This game has improved in animations considerably, storywise not that much.
i personally want to see tracy stuff because of the cum stained day 5 scene

Reactions: JamboIRA

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
hey this mc is not gerald of riviera a well written character with his own ideas and philosdphy and when play the guy u watch his story by your actions and get attached to. These Mc's are basically dicks. So if you do not want NTR assume Marcus is the main character which is not far from truth. This game has improved in animations considerably, storywise not that much.
I wasn't writing about this particular game. I was writing about some of the fundamental differences between those that play NTR and those that don't.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
The game isn't perfect--far from it. But now you've heard from guys encouraging you to try it and you've heard from others who discourage you from playing it. Ultimately, like most of the rest of us, spending a few minutes to check it out is the only way to know for sure.

Personally, I play all the routes and within the routes you have other, minor, branches. For the majority of games I play that is how I approach things.

Please keep in mind the fundamental difference that many of us have with those that hate NTR games. First person vs third person. I, and others like me, play third person. It's like reading Lord of the Rings. We observe the story, see how it unfolds. I want to see how the story progresses. But in a first person player (most NTR haters are in that category), they become the MC. They don't like it when they are threatened and feel better when they are rewarded or get their way. But they also become more emotionally attached to the story and tend to have more visceral responses. 3rd person folks, because they are not attached to the character, don't have the emotional responses and don't understand all the anger about NTR games.

If people understood the difference, there would be less hostility on this site.
I agree with most of the stuff you say, But you’re missing a VERY fundamental point.
That these are games, not movies and not stories, where you are moving your mouse clicking the screen and this genre of VNs making the decisions which most of the time are from first person perspective of the MC. It hold truth that in other types of media you are in fact OBSERVING, But not in the medium of games where you have all the tools to be 3 times more immersed than in media which you watch/read instead of play.
That’s why it’s not comparable

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
They don't like it when they are threatened and feel better when they are rewarded or get their way. But they also become more emotionally attached to the story and tend to have more visceral responses. 3rd person folks, because they are not attached to the character, don't have the emotional responses and don't understand all the anger about NTR games.

Yeah like Marcus is some fucking saint.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I agree with most of the stuff you say, But you’re missing a VERY fundamental point.
For you. That's the point I'm trying to make. We each have a way we approach these games. I don't approach them as you do, you don't approach them as I do. Once we accept that, less anger and shaming will occur. Will that happen? No. Some people are just too invested in their view that they can't and won't see it any other way.

Regardless, I've said more than enough. My apologies for the distraction. On to the game....

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes